Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies (1268 Views)

Must Read: Ladies See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (prevention Of Pregnancy / Must Read: Ladies See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of / Reason(s) Why Some Young Children Suck Their Fingers Or Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by Olagbenga95(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
According to BBC,doctors have recomended that women can reduce risk of getting t*ts cancerby having their t*ts vigorously sucked.
The doctor said that regular sucking of t*ts lowers the risk level that tends to build lumps,leading to t*ts Cancer.
So dear men,do your own part 2day,Save a life,suck a t*ts,dont worry you are at no risk of getting Cancer cos its cnt be Transmitted to you.

How many life have u saved? Start today!!!!!
Re: Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by Olagbenga95(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
Olagbenga95: According to BBC,doctors have recomended that women can reduce risk of getting breast cancerby having their breast vigorously sucked.
The doctor said that regular sucking of breast lowers the risk level that tends to build lumps,leading to breast Cancer.
So dear men,do your own part 2day,Save a life,suck a breast,dont worry you are at no risk of getting Cancer cos its cnt be Transmitted to you.

mod.front page pls*sobbing*
Re: Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by Freiburger(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Olagbenga95: According to BBC,doctors have recomended that women can reduce risk of getting breast cancerby having their breast vigorously sucked.
The doctor said that regular sucking of breast lowers the risk level that tends to build lumps,leading to breast Cancer.
So dear men,do your own part 2day,Save a life,suck a breast,dont worry you are at no risk of getting Cancer cos its cnt be Transmitted to you.

You can start by telling us how many lives you 've saved already.
Re: Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by vokalguy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yea, go ahead and lick every bosom you see... Come back here and tell us your experience after a few months... you do realize sucking/licking bosom also has its own risks right? So yea if I were you, I'd keep my tongue to myself
Re: Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Suck Bosom like hungry puppy and take banana ti u go yo!
Re: Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok. I ll treat my baby well.
Re: Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by Olagbenga95(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
vokal_guy: Yea, go ahead and lick every bosom you see... Come back here and tell us your experience after a few months... you do realize sucking/licking bosom also has its own risks right? So yea if I were you, I'd keep my tongue to myself

Na mod. wey change am oh na t*ts/b**bs that i wrote.oga put am 4 frontpage make our Ladies here Learn....and 4 u i don save thousands.lolz
Re: Ladies Go Pay Guys To Suck Their t*ts For Them-a Must Read Ladies by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Funny shite here grin grin grin

(1)

12 Year Old – Worlds’ Hairiest Girl / Please Help! My Body Shakes Involuntary. ??? / Old Baba Best Love Spells +27719950681,+27338178234 In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.