Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State (4726 Views)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by bakoilyaz: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
What is the fate of corpers posted to plateau state? How safe is the state as at this time?
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
God is ur safety. I was posted there during my time. Just dnt near d mallos except u r a 1 of dem. Jos North is d hottest zone for crisis but its d most developed place.
Join a reliable cds in camp, preferrably d OBS. Bst of luck.
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by bakoilyaz: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tnk u very much, but wot s d meanin of CDS and OBS?
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by chidonzone(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2013
i am also posted there,God will see us through.
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by EngrAmelous: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2013
i am also posted to plateau, fear de catch me oo
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by usefaith(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2013
I am a batch B corps member... initially posted to Plateau state but later applied for redeployment on security reason @ the orientation camp (bukuru)... presently serving in akwa ibom state
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by chidonzone(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2013
usefaith: I am a batch B corps member... initially posted to Plateau state but later applied for redeployment on security reason @ the orientation camp (bukuru)... presently serving in akwa ibom state
Pls how do u go abt ur redeployment.pls share!!!
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by nkenu(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nothing to worry about if you are posted to Jos. Its a save place. The camp is in Bukuru. You will love the weather, fresh vegetables and the people. God bless.
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by usefaith(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
chidonzone:
Pls how do u go abt ur redeployment.pls share!!!

Officially, married, pregnant women n the sick c/members 're the only one permitted to seek redeployment but due to the state of insecurity in the state then, we were all granted open redeployment...we were all given forms to fill during the camping period with which we chose a state of our choice but redeployed to where i think c/members were needed and the reason for akwa ibom in my own case
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by chidonzone(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
usefaith:

Officially, married, pregnant women n the sick c/members 're the only one permitted to seek redeployment but due to the state of insecurity in the state then, we were all granted open redeployment...we were all given forms to fill during the camping period with which we chose a state of our choice but redeployed to where i think c/members were needed and the reason for akwa ibom in my own case
Thanks, great insight
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by coolsamie0(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
usefaith:

Same with me too, though i applied for Ogun but i'm here in Benue State. But seriously, I MISS "ON THE PLATEAU", the weather, friends and other things. Some of my friends are still there. Joining Orientation Broadcasting Service (OBS) might not affect ur posting though, i'll just advice you join Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship in camp and enjoy NYSC "on the Plateau"
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by eehweezzy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
bako_ilyaz: Tnk u very much, but wot s d meanin of CDS and OBS?
......................CDS means community development service...........OBS means..orientation broadcastin service,,,,itz a radio station in camp......tnx
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by mailgiddy: 12:06am On Mar 03, 2013
Jos has been peaceful for a long while now. No other weather is as good as that of jos in the entire Nigeria.it's haven for fresh vegetables, its people are very hospitable. For caution sake, if u're a christian stay in christian dominated areas likewise for muslims too.but I can assure you that you will enjoy plateau state. Welcome to Jtown.
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by otasann: 5:29am On Mar 03, 2013
I have just been posted †o̶̲̥̅̊ plateau and I am serious sacred.. Pls any1 with info abt d place?
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by usefaith(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=otas ann] I have just been posted †o̶̲̥̅̊ plateau and I am serious sacred.. Pls any1 with info abt d place?[/quote)
Oh! Great place to be. Still blaming the state govt for instigating the Jos crisis (investigation). The weather, nature of the terrain from Gidan Waya, Forest, Kuru then to Bukuru... Oh! Bringing back my Jos memory... Wish u all da best my brothers & sisters
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by bakoilyaz: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Since I saw my call-up letter, I have bn having doubts, but after making a lot of calls and doing my own personal investigations, I have realised that my posting to Jos is goin to be a wondrful adventure... And I would like err one dat ws also posted dere to c it as such too. There s rilly no need to b scared, let's jx go dere and make d best of it....
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by convenantudoh(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin over my living body
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by babeface3: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2013
posted to Jos too. Anyone send email id or phone so we can crossbreed ideas. I was hell scared when i saw the call up. 08036196477
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by bakoilyaz: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Babyface... Wen r u leaving for camp?
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by Ayenero: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Life on the Plateau is sweet.. Hospitable pple nd a good weather to enjoy.. The town is peaceful as at present, no crises nd d likes.. Jos North is d centre of attraction, hosting many industries nd also d centre of crises.. Jos South(Bukuru) very ok.. Its a place 2b.. I served on d Plateau and I never regretted.. For more info contact.. 08026317361
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by Lokooneone(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Had my service there when d crisis was so hot.But God kept me.Though I later redeployed to Ibadan after 6mnths,bt I enjoyed my service yr dea while it lasted.

i served in d Army barracks in Bassa n I mst say dats d safest place in Jos. 35 of us were pposted there frm d orientation camp out of 1500.

My prayer is u will go n return no matter what.Jst be ursef in n out of camp n be prayerful.All the best.
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by sylver1(m): 6:29am On Mar 05, 2013
Posted to plateau also. Will b leaving for jos this mornin.
Re: A Thread Of Corpers Posted To Plateau State by bakoilyaz: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Already in jos o... And catching my fun.... A lot of cool peeps here and the parade and all that is really fun

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2015: Requirements For Orientation Camp / FG, NYSC Commences Early Payment Of February Allowance / Steps To Take After Leaving Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.