Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (44353 Views)

Here Are Photos Of Corpers Being Punished In Camp / Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by lekzwyc(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Here in Delta state, we have been subjected to undeserve punishment from these so called soldiers. A girl lost her wedding ring in her hostel, she reported to OBS (orientation broadcasting service) before we knew it everybody were asked to kneel down under the sun like nursery school student. We call it "buying job". Every little offence here na frog jump we go dey do...ehhh!!! double! double!...I tire ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by kinggenesis(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
wahala dey ooo....... I can't just picture my self kneel down just because of one silly fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by mkoabiola: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Lol.
Na normal tin b ds .
Sojas will alwys use force on u.
I xperience same tin,wen I was in d camp.
A colleague lost hs fone in my hostel,den I was d hostel marshal.
I repoted to d sojas,de didn't tak action dat day,d 3rd day,dey bursted our hostel wit their usual gra gra,dey ask for d hostel marshal,dey woke me up by 1am.
All corpmembers kneel down outside till d following morning,I search all d 99 bags in d hostel bt we cudnt see d fone.I will nva forget dat day.we no sleep dat day,lol
Bt dey pardon only me cos I was d hostel marshal checking all d bags.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by lekzwyc(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Buh na female hostel they stole something why dat one concern the rest of us...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by CrazyMan(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2012
They are graduates....our future leaders...the soldiers should at least show them some respect.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by lafuria1(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2012
is just for 3 weeks, kini big deal. u will laugh about it after camp.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by k2039: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2012
If I hear say I kneel down

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2012
CrazyMan: They are graduates....our future leaders...the soldiers should at least show them some respect.

Shey na Nigeria here you they regard graduates as future leaders, okay, so when will they climb the mantle of leadership o....#SMH for naija o
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2012
I don tey fear dis youth service tin oooo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Booty4me: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
smh.... shey this one na punishment

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by dangerzone: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
total insanity n madness
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by seunO4: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Are these people graduates of Nigeria Higher Institution or primary school pupils?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Afam4eva(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Some of these corpers are people's parents. i wonder how their kids will feel seeing their parents being dehumanized like this. We too overdo for this country sef.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by dabossman(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
Na your mates dey do 1yr compulsory military train after college graduation for some foreign countries, you dey complain of frog jump and kneeling down.

NYSC scheme involves a bit of paramilitary training. It nothing to groan about.

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Exponental(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Soldiers only drill, they dont hit. Drilling is done to curtail disorderliness n it is d only form of punishment.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Afam4eva(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
dabossman: Na your mates dey do 1yr compulsory military train after college graduation for some foreign countries, you dey complain of frog jump and kneeling down.

NYSC scheme involves a bit of paramilitary training. It nothing to groan about.
There's a difference between a para-military training and debasement.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Guddy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
The soldiers on camp during my time were never brutal on us. Camp was very interesting and we enjoyed the soldiers, big thanks to the camp coordinator.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by crisycent: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Don't blame the soldier. He has been a "recruit" all his service life....as u can see dem Neva still give am uniform. This is the only way he can show off.
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by acidtalk: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Khaki pass khaki.

If na bus conductor or police dey harass dem now dem go dey shout "Don't you know I am a graduate?". Why dem no tell agadangodo say dem no go do purnishment?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by stshakes(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
The last time I remembered kneeling and raising my hands like this was in my Junior secondary... Na wa o angry
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Chedarking: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ahahahahahahahahahaha

LMAO

Even in Democracy, the Nigerian soldier remains King...

Look at that fat black overweight mofo, who probably never even went to school, drilling the fear of God into those fresh Graduates.

..And they say the western media is biased against Nigeria.

LMAO

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by jhydebaba(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Otondo, don't worry u will soon get use to it grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Daddyyy: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
sadEven we 2 @ Adamawa state because we no greet commandant way dey barack naso dem double us up wit Pressup.....
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by joseph1832(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
As an Ex Corps member, I want to say that picture above is demeaning and insulting to all the corps members who knelt down! How can you ask them to kneel over something they virtually know nothing of! The girl who lost her wedding ring reported to OBS it is now left for NYSC officials and the soldiers to investigate. The hightest a soldier is allowed to do as punishment is to tell you to do frog jump or tell you to sit on the ground! When I was in camp by Batchcarried out an Aluta because of the oppressive ways our state cordinator was handling us and she was removed! Please corps members should stand for their self respect and image.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by fingard02k(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
is there anything wrong in the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by younglad007(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
It just does'nt make any sense, most of this corpers will be age mates or even older than those soldiers.
Besides most of those soldiers are not even educated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by BarryX(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
That is not a new thing..yours is lenient enough!! I remembered my days in Umudi camp in IMO state, our camp commandant would personally tear off your shorts with a scissors if it is an inch longer than the knee coupled with early morning drool of water if you are found sleeping after the trumpet (forgot the name it was called), there was even an instant where a pre-suppose "ajebo" was publicly disgraced and humiliated for not "doubling". You'll definitely look back and enjoy the frills, drills and thrills, so savour the moment,

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by markus1133: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
sad seeing this ..
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Super1759: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hahahahahha. This pix reminds me of the chaos I caused when I was in camp.
Normally,10pm is light out. So me and my guys were gisting and I suddenly gave a loud roar of laughter, I didn't even notice the commandant was at the hostel door.
"Quiet every one here" we were at the extreme,we ignored him(we thought he ws a mere soldier).
The next we had was " everyone jump out,on your knees"
At that point,people start trooping out kneeling down on the hard rock, I realised say wahala deh, I sneaked inbetween a ghana-must-go and a cupboard by my bedside,unseen. All other people went out,on their knees and asked to walk to the field, that's the highest punishment I have ever seen, people's knees were bruised and some were crying like baby(even my guy). when they got to the field,they were asked to produced the noise maker, one aboki volunteered to find me, he couldn't find me in the crowd. They were again asked to roll to the next post,until they produce me (they know me very well but can't say how I disappeared),I was peeping from the window. So when the commandant noticed their innocency, he said "that boy must be a crook,he must have sneaked away" he collected my name and platoon number.
To cut the story short,I was on the run till the camp fire night,when I went to him. I gave him a grEen bottle and we became cool friends(I still have his number now), my platoon commandant will always signal me when they come to look for me in the field. No be small thing, that's the highest fun I had.

27 Likes

Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahah LWTMB oooooo
Re: Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp by prettyboi1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ha ha, these things are new to you guys? Lol. People who went to military-run secondary schools sure wouldn't complain cos everything's not new to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.