Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie (20331 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Candlelight Procession For Goldie Today At Parkview Estate / Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by AnOlAd: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
The candlelight was unnecessary and a complete show off.... Opportunity for them to meet again

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by r231(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
AnOlAd: The candlelight was unnecessary and a complete show off.... Opportunity for them to meet again

Gbam
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Emoticon: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
free2ryhme: why is it that gays are leading the procession
Nigga plsss!! undecided
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Emoticon: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Akshow: Wetin una want make e do na? Make e begin role for ground de shed blood for eye before una know say her death pain am? At her burial when he was so emotional, same Nairalanders complained e was cryin more than the bereaved. Wetin them fit do to pls una for this world?
Aba o!
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by nicefeeling: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:

Abeg make we hear word!! He should pause his life cos a friend died? Haba Nigerians!! I remember at her burial when he was all broken down, someone said he was crying more than her husband!! Now he's laffin, anoda wahala! Hian!!! undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin I agree with you but seriously, a little Sobriety won't kill him now, there is always a place and time for everything, when I saw the first pix I thought the Op made a mistake. Why must he do things in extremity (whether nah cry abi nah laughter)?
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

SHe he doesnt have to roll on the ground, neither does he have to cry... but there is no need for that posing and smile because its not a red carpet. its a candlelight procession in honour of her his late "bestfriend", she he should show some remorse at least
Remorse is an emotional expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an act which they deem to be shameful, hurtful, or violent.
Last I heard, Denrele wasn't responsible for Goldie's death in any way. So what does he have to be remorseful for?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
nicefeeling:

grin grin grin grin I agree with you but seriously, a little Sobriety won't kill him now, there is always a place and time for everything, when I saw the first pix I thought the Op made a mistake. Why must he do things in extremity (whether nah cry abi nah laughter)?

He's wired like that. Anything he does, he does it with all his heart!! grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by animari(f): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2013
free2ryhme: why is it that gays are leading the procession
oh dear heaven!! Homophobic!!! Shame!!!! Why didn't you lead it then? Mtcheeeew
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by olekubaby: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Akshow: Wetin una want make e do na? Make e begin role for ground de shed blood for eye before una know say her death pain am? At her burial when he was so emotional, same Nairalanders complained e was cryin more than the bereaved. Wetin them fit do to pls una for this world?

Worry no more that is the irony of life. Those who cant find any good thing to say/ write about others are d worst set of human being enuuff said.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by anitank(f): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Morals are truly dead...

No respect for anything any more, even the dead...

See Denrele posing and smiling like he killed her.. It's supposed to be a sober event not a red carpet event..

See the other lady dressed in Black looking like a hooker..

Truly, we need to re-examine ourselves in this century. This is truly a pitiful sight to behold.
LIFE GOES ON
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Okijajuju1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
anitank:
LIFE GOES ON

Sure, bits that's not an excuse to be acting a foool at a funeral.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by freecocoa(f): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Y'all yapping about Denrele being ecstatic and all should shut your traps.

The truth of the matter is that life goes on, he was clearly devastated about her death and one thing I've noticed from losing someone so dear is that, once that person has been put in the ground and covered,IT DAWNS on you that he\she is gone for ever.

He's smiling doesn't mean that he's not sad, you don't know how much he cries in his quiet time, people deal with death in different ways so give him a break.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by freecocoa(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
meenagiggs:
Remorse is an emotional expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an act which they deem to be shameful, hurtful, or violent.
Last I heard, Denrele wasn't responsible for Goldie's death in any way. So what does he have to be remorseful for?
I thought I was the only one who noticed.

Smh @ people using words they don't even know the meaning of.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by rainbowb(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
tpia@:
they've bounced back pretty quickly.

where are the "where are her haters" crowd.

una don recover also?

is that not denrele looking jolly in the first photo.
imagine...such is life
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Okijajuju1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
freecocoa: Y'all yapping about Denrele being ecstatic and all should shut your traps.

The truth of the matter is that life goes on, he was clearly devastated about her death and one thing I've noticed from losing someone so dear is that, once that person has been put in the ground and covered,IT DAWNS on you that he\she is gone for ever.

He's smiling doesn't mean that he's not sad, you don't know how much he cries in his quiet time, people deal with death in different ways so give him a break.

Even the bible says that there is a time for everything,,

This is a candlelight event for a dead person. The general mood for such events is Sober. That's why people wear black to funerals. It's called paying your respects.

Think of it from that angle.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by kallysky(f): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
this is so sad
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by rainbowb(f): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
meenagiggs:
soo he didnt come there for comedy so he has to respect d fact that he vome to mourn d dead.even in a picture...too bad
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
tpia@:
they've bounced back pretty quickly.

where are the "where are her haters" crowd.

una don recover also?

is that not denrele looking jolly in the first photo.
that mourning mood that time all na film trick,you no see as derenle dey jolly jolly now

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by nicefeeling: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi:

He's wired like that. Anything he does, he does it with all his heart!! grin grin grin

Na cross wiring dem do for him be dat cheesy grin
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Akshow: 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
it takes a gay to know again
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Akshow: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Soso990240: hw u take knw say dm be gay? Dm dn toast u b4? Jst speculation..mttchhwwweee
no mind the fool. it takes a gay to know a gay
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by tpia5: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Akshow: At her burial when he was so emotional,

he's an actor, dear.

geddit?
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by tpia5: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: that mourning mood that time all na film trick,

the professional weepers dont know that.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Akshow: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
free2ryhme:

you have the IQ of a lint ... Gays now run the shows .. if you dont like the truth go and jump into the lagoon
stop shooting yourself at the foot. You are the homophobic one here, not me
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by amber222(f): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
olatomiwa: Denrele is soooo disappointing, posing for pictures? She was his friend! She died less than a month ago! The procession is in her honour! And the i*diot is posing and laughing for the camera.
na so life be.eni ku ni ti e gbe.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Ladytemi(f): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
What do u expect him to do, as bad as losing a loved one is at some point it is time to continue life. I'm sure Goldie would not want them to remember her in sadness but celebrate her life. As fir the homophobic comments made by some, does it matter if they are gay or not.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lady temi: What do u expect him to do, as bad as losing a loved one is at some point it is time to continue life. I'm sure Goldie would not want them to remember her in sadness but celebrate her life. As fir the homophobic comments made by some, does it matter if they are gay or not.
I agree with you....
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by basketbrain(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Men denrele is high on alomo see posing o are we talking of a procession here or goldies birthday.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by free2ryhme: 7:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Its just one gay na... u made it look like its 50 of them

ya eye blind...look well well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale And Wizkid Pictured On Set Of "My Love" Video Shoot / Majek Fashek Is Now A Born-Again Christian / Damilola Adegbite Glows In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.