Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie (20313 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Candlelight Procession For Goldie Today At Parkview Estate / Candlelight Ceremony Held In Memory Of Goldie Harvey-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by free2ryhme: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Soso990240: hw u take knw say dm be gay? Dm dn toast u b4? Jst speculation..mttchhwwweee

denrele na wetin?
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by okavango: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
I still don't understand why GAYS are in charge of the procession
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Akshow: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
free2ryhme:

ya eye blind...look well well
All i see is jus guys. i dont know how you know they are gay. Any way, it takes a gay to know a gay i guess
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
Some ugly assss pictures.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by free2ryhme: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
animari: oh dear heaven!! Homophobic!!! Shame!!!! Why didn't you lead it then? Mtcheeeew

what is candle light after the familyu has done the burial ... okpe
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
animari: oh dear heaven!! Homophobic!!! Shame!!!! Why didn't you lead it then? Mtcheeeew

so u are one of them abi no vex ooo ... thank God for the sanity in the senate una for turn nigerain into anoda sodom and gomorrah
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by free2ryhme: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Akshow: stop shooting yourself at the foot. You are the homophobic one here, not me

denrele broda kpele oooo
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Andyforte: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Morals are truly dead...

No respect for anything any more, even the dead...

See Denrele posing and smiling like he killed her.. It's supposed to be a sober event not a red carpet event..

See the other lady dressed in Black looking like a hooker..

Truly, we need to re-examine ourselves in this century. This is truly a pitiful sight to behold.

While its nice to be sober in the event of death, y do u Nigerians just love to give more respect to the dead than the living. U all tab and diss human beings while they are alive, just like u all blasted Goldie at big brov. Now she is dead, u wanna show her respect? Y do u guys love ppl dead so much? I no just understand, na winchcraft?
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by yebarbie(f): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

Its just one gay na... u made it look like its 50 of them
2 gays: denrele and dayo
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by free2ryhme: 11:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
yebarbie:
2 gays: denrele and dayo

ty and many more that remain anonymous
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Okijajuju1(m): 12:04am On Mar 03, 2013
Andyforte:

While its nice to be sober in the event of death, y do u Nigerians just love to give more respect to the dead than the living. U all tab and diss human beings while they are alive, just like u all blasted Goldie at big brov. Now she is dead, u wanna show her respect? Y do u guys love ppl dead so much? I no just understand, na winchcraft?

The difference between the living and the dead is quite wide my friend..

Big brother was a job. While on any job, your bosses have the right to push you. Her criticism was our way of pushing her.

Now she is dead. This is her final assessment, and overall, she was a star in her own right. We pay our respect to the dead as a sign of recognising the life they lived. She touched us all in one way or another. Dead man no get enemy, debtor, creditor or property.

Nothing else matters at death.. simply pay your respects and move on.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by khennyapy: 6:02am On Mar 03, 2013
I see no reason why Denrele shoukd be wearing a smile.thought they were best of friends lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Akshow: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

denrele broda kpele oooo
have told you before. It takes a gay to know a gay. All i see is jus guys i dont know how you identified them as gay.
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Akshow: have told you before. It takes a gay to know a gay. All i see is jus guys i dont know how you identified them as gay.

Simple...I saw Dayo kissing another guy..If u like see guy...people see gay, if u no like am..zip ur mouf...them tell u sey na gay, u still dey argue...na till we show u photo before u believe...mschew..
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by tpia5: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2013
one of the photos isnt clear.

on closer inspection, a lady in that picture was half n.aked. She seems to be representing more honestly than most of the other ones, not pretending she doesnt know what its all about.

the ones who seemed to be praying, who were they praying to?
Re: Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2013
I dont understand this denrele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel / Nina Visits Dubai. Shares Cute Photos / Asu Ekiye And Wife, Kuni Akene Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.