Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye (8822 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2013
mosquitoNet: Thank you very much sir! Food for thought. More enlightening than what the fake MOG said. Spot on bro...!

Knowledge9000:
[b]Finally, a sensible Nigerian has the gut to say the truth. Thanks my brother. Don't mind these gullible, naive people who always invoke God in everything. A lot of these people have no clue how Christianity made it to Africa. If they knew, they will all abandon it in a heart beat. It is the biggest baloney ever told to man. Do you all think God is so silly to let Whites bring Christianity to us? My people think and think critically! This is common sense. These people that brought us Christianity were the same people that took some of our own into slavery, using Christianity as a pretext to carry out this heinous act, an act against humanity. Did you all know that the church had a hand in slavery and slave trade? Did you all know this? I'm not asking you to disengage yourself from this belief but simply telling you....GO AND STUDY DEEPLY.

Great Jamaican Thinker, Professor Rex Nettleford once said...Not knowing your history or memory of who you are or who your forebears were, is akin to driving without a rear view mirror.[/b]

To the operator, why did you hide my post above? You don't have to agree with me, but you dare not hide my post again. We have freewill of expression on here. If you don't agree with me and wish to debate further, simply engage me and I 'll reply with facts and well documented research. Once more, Operator, please educate yourself and study deeply on who you are and who your forefathers were.
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by ibedun: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2013
I smell SCAM!!!

nutty pastors minting it amongst their Sub-Saharan perpectual muguns.

1 Like

Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Lanrefahm(m): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2013
C no muslim condem u guys action for posting ur beliefs,
y is it dat u will condem us if we do d same C no muslim condem u guys action for posting ur beliefs,
y is it dat u will condem us if we do d same
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Lanrefahm(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2013
Harphow: Thank God am a christian

u need to seek d true accepted religion
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2013
please visit http://liltimzy,webs,com for forum and others as first twenty become moderators, thank you and God bless
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2013
Tpave: Thank you daddy for the lesson.

How fuuccking bad is this, calling a total stranger your father

1 Like

Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Aifey(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2013
Prosperity scammers.
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by stint(m): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2013
please what site can i get the daily updates of the open heaven devotional . would love to read something like this every morning
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by killuminati(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2013
stint: please what site can i get the daily updates of the open heaven devotional . would love to read something like this every morning
google na your padigrin
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2013
THIS IS SO AMAZEMENT! I SWEAR I HAVE BEEN TOUCHING! FROM TODAY NO MORE ILLUMATI POSTS AGAIN. PLEASE. ITS HI AND OVER. DANKE. ARIGATO. BEAUTIFUL SEUN INSTEAD OF PANT OF LOVE.
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by patholaw: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2013
Kamsy10: My thing is why would d daily devotional from one church out of so many churches in nigeria make frontpage and others do not?

maybe the moderator dey go d church....
but all na still bible
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by drchingy: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2013
Ooooooo Ana ako yeri
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2013
ATTENTION Mr SEUN OSEWA

For a better Nairaland, I suggest you make its content as neutral as possible to reach a diverse global audience.

This you can achieve by not allowing sensational topics (religious.... etc) like this topic, to make front page.

Tnx as I await your speedy understanding for such measure to be implemented.

Thank You
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Mojibola(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2013
coolkris: Nigerian pastors are as guilty in corruption as nigerian leaders
Is dt a fact or did yu make dt up?....stop speaking fallacy abeg.
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by djon78(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2013
mosquitoNet: Thank you very much sir! Food for thought. More enlightening than what the fake MOG said. Spot on bro...!

Enlightening really? You guys don't even have a clue. True the whites came with slavery to Africa but it was in the 17th century, it was more of business for them, those slave dealers did not bring any christianity rather they came with guns, gun powder, mirror, hot drinks to trade in exchange our ancestors sold off our brothers to them. Then in the early 18th century God raised up a british man who was a devout christian started fighting slavery the british were the first to abolish slavery then later the north part of US but the south did not agree, then during the time of lincoln the US fought civil war to abolish slavery btw the north and south of US. So don't come here claiming it was christianity that brought slavery.

And mind you before the white man came to Africa to engage in trans atlantic slave trade, slavery has been going on through the Sahara desert for more than 1000 years by the Arabs before the whites came. Infact millions of black sub saharan Africans were sold off during this era before the white came.

1 Like

Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by victorazy(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2013
elo thaddi: Fake story at the end to get at those gullible Nigerians. Next is tithe preaching when we can't help each other. Don't get it twisted, I believe in GOD and pray to him. I hate the many moG out there with stories like this. They all preach posperity prosperity prosperity.

Tithe paying is for own good. I like paying tithe.
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Mojibola(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2013
idiagbon: ATTENTION Mr SEUN OSEWA

For a better Nairaland, I suggest you make its content as neutral as possible to reach a diverse global audience.

This you can achieve by not allowing sensational topics (religious.... etc) like this topic, to make front page.

Tnx as I await your speedy understanding for such measure to be implemented.

Thank You
i suggest pple should be matured with their replies.
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2013
leffects: RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 2nd March 2013 PROSPERING BY SEEKING GOD by Pastor E. A. Adeboye
Memorise: And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: and as long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper.
2Chronicles 26:5

Read: 2Chronicles 26:4-8

Bible in one year: Acts 15-17

Action point:
Thank God for adding another year to my life.Using 1 Corinthians 1:5, pray that God will enrich me in everything - utterance, knowledge, wisdom, vision and grace.

It is time to seek God and not material things. If you are seeking for position or power
power, do know that those who have held on to what you are seeking for have discovered that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Many people started well but while in power, they became corrupted and had a regrettable end. Those who are shouting "Hosanna" while you were in power will still be around to shout "Crucify him" when you have left the scene. This is why you must make God your focus.

Psalm 37:5 speaks of God's faithfulness to His children and their generations. God will never forsake you. The reason many people run after prosperity so hard is because of the fear of what might happen to them when they retire and what the future holds for their children. Are you caught up in such a web of fear? Come out of it! If you truly fear God, there is no need to fear something else. 2 Chronicles 26:5 says of Uzziah:

"And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: and as long as he sought the LORD; God made him to prosper"

The first time somebody gave me a Mercedes Benz car, I hid it in the garage because I thought it could make me miss Heaven. However, one night the Lord woke me up and asked why I was denying his daughter her blessings.
I told Him I did not want to be seen as a backslider. To obey the Lord, I drove the car for three days and packed it. I packed it because I thought those who were waiving at me while driving the car were calling me a backslider. Then the Lord woke me again and told me I should be using the car because a second one was coming. By 3 a.m. the next morning, a brother who had a car with six doors but could not sleep, brought it to me. With God's permission, I sold that second one and invested it into the Gospel and it opened a greater door of blessings to me. Seek Him today and He will take care of your fears.

http://earlydigest..com/2013/03/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-saturday-2nd.html

[size=28pt]Please, did Pastor Adeboye write this or someone else?
Because the G.O of RCCG will not spell PARK as PACK.
You park a car and not pack a car.[/size]
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by vanstanzy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
Prospering by seeking God is the only, and i repeat ONLY, TRUE way to real prosperity that

brings peace of mind. The devil will give u an exact opposite of that, just don't go to him (devil).
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by aurenflani: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
WHAT IS THIS DOING IN THE FRONT PAGE?
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Mintayo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
My post have been hidden!
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Trustgt(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
@Knowledge9000:

1Corinthinans 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

May The Lord have mercy on you brother.
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
Trustgt: @Knowledge9000:

1Corinthinans 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

May The Lord have mercy on you brother.

[b]Did you know this particular quote was copied from Ancient African Literature which was in existence prior to the bible being written. Jesus came to the world only 2000 yrs ago and so was the bible written hundreds of yrs after that. Did you know that African Literature dates back to more than 10,000 yrs? Which is 8000 yrs before the birth of Jesus. Why are we so stu$pid. Did you know the 10 commandments were copied, verbatim also from ancient African Literature and Codes that govern the ways and life of the people. If you actually listen to some Yoruba and Igbo proverbs very carefully, translate them into English, search for them in the bible, you will be shocked to find same similar quotes. Go and do this verification my friend before you start attacking me...this is one problem with us, somebody raises a concern and asks to verify but you refuse and believe what you believe...how stupi$d can you be. GO AND VERIFY

I'm not an atheist...most of you who invoke that word don't even know what it means. I am a firm believer in God...yes I believe in God more than you do. The only difference between you and I is that I don't believe in Christianity. So all you gullibles...being critical of Christianity is not and has nothing to do with atheism. An Atheist is someone who does not recognize the existence of God. From the later analysis, I don't belong to that category.[/b]
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by bsquare18(f): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pls dos any body has any of baba's sermon 2download?
Re: Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye by Rexyl(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2013
victorazy:

Tithe paying is for own good. I like paying tithe.

Not only that, it is a means to obey God, a means to show that you are doing your part to water God‘s vineyard if you want Him to water dryness of your life. Pay your tithe and be faithful to God as much as you can then you can challenge Him as your father on anything. Doing this, automatic answers awaits your petition before God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi, 89years, Take A New Bride (pix) / A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence / Will Pastor E.a Adeboye Return His Own Share Of The Stolen Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.