Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa (16317 Views)

Have You Seen This Car?A N'lder Loses Toyota Tacoma To Vandals This Morning / Benson Idahosa Female Student Summons Juju To Find Who Stole Her Brazilian Hair! / Have You Seen This Before ? Uchenna Abazu - First Degree Criminal And Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by SELFWORTH: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
fitzmayowa:
she is the grandmother of jonathan... angry

Insensitive comment. Typical NL moronx.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by brownlord: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
mimi14: For all sorts of tracking devices, call 08024092036. Even as we pray for her to be quickly found, we advise other Nigerians to put tracking devices on their kids, themselves and their cars. We supply the best trackers in Nigeria. Thanks and let's continue praying.

abeg una get software or tracking device i fit put for my babe body, incase she dey bleep with other men, the thin go dey ring for where i dey or dey show, na that kind device i need

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Sunnycliff(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
mimi14: For all sorts of tracking devices, call 08024092036. Even as we pray for her to be quickly found, we advise other Nigerians to put tracking devices on their kids, themselves and their cars. We supply the best trackers in Nigeria. Thanks and let's continue praying.

Human Tracking! Hmmmm. Lying on my bed with m notebook PC still thinking!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by eklassical(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
She don go italy Ooº°˚˚°ºº !!!!!!!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Caracta(f): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal: Judging by the trend of lost and found people on Nairaland, she'll be found dead in a ditch somewhere in two weeks. Shame.

shocked shocked shocked
How do you know the bolded, Mr. Simon?
Like seriously?
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by chiefololade: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
gramci: People should start carrying tracking device
U don watch american film tire.. D tin don dey disturb u, tracker ko, tanker ni. Mtcheww
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Now this is getting ridiculous. The threat of kidnapping has become far worse than Boko Haram ever was. Something needs to be done urgently. It's time to declare a State of Emergency, otherwise Nigeria would degenerate to Somalia in a few months/years if things continue at this rate.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Caracta(f): 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
What happened to the last missing person announced on Nairaland?
I don't keep tabs on nairaland missing persons. But i saw a thread of a missing person that was later found in one piece. The fact that something went wrong with one doesn't make a fast judgment on the cases of other people.
I do not make death wishes on people and i don't think anybody died because of a nairaland thread.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nonsense. Goodluck is trying, its ungrateful people like you that hamper naija's development
ebamma: goodluck jonathan is happening
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
d gurl fine...i pray una get hr
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by amiskurie(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
ebamma: goodluck jonathan is happening
LMAO!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
DICKtator: Kidnappers on the prowl. No more oil bunkering and foreigners adultnapping. what we have now is any form of kidnapping. my neighbour's goat was goatnapped the other day. It was another neighbour that discovered that the goat had died after he had finished eating the isi ewu he was served at Iya Basira chop and clean mouth restaurant.He suddenly realised that it was billy he just partook in eating.
The case is still pending in court as we speak
I pray the lady is found
R.I.P. Billy the goat!!!1
grin grin grin grin

I just cant avoid laughing
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2013

Dem don send you?
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
pro01: Now this is getting ridiculous. The threat of kidnapping has become far worse than Boko Haram ever was. Something needs to be done urgently. It's time to declare a State of Emergency, otherwise Nigeria would degenerate to Somalia in a few months/years if things continue at this rate.

It is a problem because we as Nigerians tend not to stand up against bad things/bad people amongst us. When they were kidnapping foreigners, people were saying it is okay/good since it's foreigners and it's our oil. What happens when there are no more foreigners to kidnap? When boko haram and the likes were attacking politicians, people said it is okay because they were attacking politicians. Aren't innocents being killed now? When they were scamming foreigners, people were saying yahoo yahoo was okay because it's payback to the west. Now that ATM cards of innocent citizens are being cloned/scammed people are complaining. If we start protesting bad things, maybe things will change. What is bad is bad. I pray the girl is found. Nigeria is already like Columbia.
Kidnapping is becoming rampant because people do not travel with cash anymore and it's harder for robbers to perform highway stints. If we all stand up against this nonsense and make it a national issue, it may recede. I hope she is found

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by fastlane84: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal: Judging by the trend of lost and found people on Nairaland, she'll be found dead in a ditch somewhere in two weeks. Shame.

No nah.... Y u dey yarn like dat?
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by chucky234(m): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
healthcons: who is aduwa
She be agbalumo seller for Uyo
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by chucky234(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Chibuebem: Nonsense. Goodluck is trying, its ungrateful people like you that hamper naija's development
Naija's development?
Are you serious or you just joking....
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by tellwsdom: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
She's not even a lebanese, let alone oyinbo...so Wetin dem kidnap her for??....who she dey owe?? sad.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by TUMIC(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nigeria country u no be, me fit say this place na camp of a nation.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by deols(f): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
this is getting scary

you all may start thinking against summer breaks 4 naija..too bad sad

I pray she is found soon.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
After seeing the picture i doubt if she was kidnapped.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by vanstanzy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
76Naira: Aduwa Idahosa is 23yrs old, 5.7ft. She was kidnapped in front of her house in Uyo on d 27th of February. Please call 08036482098 if you have any information concerning her whereabouts. God bless you.

http://trendysturvs..co.uk/2013/03/missing-person-aduwa-idahosa.html?m=1

Mehn, she fine, can i have her when i get her. *Just joking!*. Have u contacted the

authorities?
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by babs123(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2013

That was a really MEAN comment!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by informatix: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Is she related to late Benson Idahosa?

If yes; Then it's either a kidnapping, She has been raptured or she has eloped..

Uyo isn't known for kidnappings anymore.
Okija Juju did i hear you say Oyo is known for kidnapping?.hahaha thank God Okija shrine wasnt found in Oyo.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
babs123:

That was a really MEAN comment!
_
There was no malicious feeling in my heart when writing that, just tryna be realistic.
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by trolling(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
why r u advocating the mark of the beast?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by RoyalRoy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
lycro: Call her phone number, if it's ringing cos that's is the best option, check out ma signature on my profile to recieve something special.
Abeg stop harassing us with this ur check my profile nonsense joor!!
If you want people to check ur profile go write it in bold lettering & fly colours & stop lumping it with serious comments!!!!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by RoyalRoy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Man...you truly sick!!!
Get some help!!!
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by DDNICE: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
fitzmayowa:
she is the grandmother of jonathan... angry
u may respect a leader if u want to be one
Re: Have You Seen Aduwa Idahosa by ypzilanti: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
There was no malicious feeling in my heart when writing that, just tryna be realistic.

Several kidnapped people have been returned unharmed. In fact it is a minority that unfortunately get murdered. Your statement is uncalled for. You are just being mean and unfeeling hiding under the cloak of realism. If it was your family member would you post such on the net? Hope she comes back safe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Bawa: How Nigeria Can End Corruption / Trial Of Gracious David West Stalled over Lack of Legal Representative / Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.