Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today (31261 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Buried Today (Photos) / Goldie To Be Buried Today At 10am / Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Habrakayah Ostrich.. Abi how dem dey call am. All d eiye people here help me out. I heard say d guy nah Top man for him group. Fly safe to JJ. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by howfarwhatagwan: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
It's so sad that we never get to know the real truth of most murders in Nigeria, always clouded with different stories, so much speculations and they say (rumors). Na wow

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by abdulkayus(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
is he a muslim? Anyhw, RIP, cultism never paid. Guys join cultism to feel protected and feel big, bt c hw dey are cut down in their prime
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Finland(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
But why was his corpse thrown into police vehicle as if he was an armed robber. Do they not have ambulances in Lagos State? Forensics and all that? nobody bags? The body was left uncovered. When is Nigerian Police gonna start getting it right? SMH
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by koolet: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
Acordin 2 d sound , A shot-gun waz used on him through his wrist and hiz neck.. wel am not Touched for 2 reasonz 1). Hez a cultist 2). Hez even a Muslim ..mtchw rip sha hlp me holla dagrin if atall ure nt reincarnated ...Damino(fyn-boy) wink
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Wadosky(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
RIP Damino
Never knew you b4 ur death,now I have downloaded all ur songs,its truly street madness that cut you short.

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Adechyno(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by dnative(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Francheezy: meji ni oyun
0kan ni oko
0ya dadubule

panumo enu e obo
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by iluvweed(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
solidbroda: Habrakayah Ostrich.. Abi how dem dey call am. All d eiye people here help me out. I heard say d guy nah Top man for him group. Fly safe to JJ. cheesy

Solid broda!...Sebi na your MEN fall am!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by breaktro: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
The question is,how has cultism elongated his life or made him popular?The whole protection and popularity he was promised are all vanity now.Its a lesson for our undergraduates,use the time u plan to join a cult group or go for cult meetings to improve ur life and plan what you have to do with your life after school cos that should be the main focus.Once ur out of school empty handed,you will not see any help from those so called members of your cult group to help you.You are on your own.God should grant his people the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Summersland(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Rip damino,greet 2pac,fat joe,bigie includin da grin....RESPECT MORAL
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by fowowe411: 12:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
ubong560: Good for him. I think he seek 4 security, now untimely death coms as a result. I cant wish such soul R.I.P. jare.
why are you people so wicked? Are you the one that iniatiated him in your so called secret cult?
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by ubong560(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
@fowowe411, did my post sound like am a member or an intended member?

Use a recommended googles for ur reading if u have problems wit sighting wen reading.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by perrychocks(f): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
ubong560: Good for him. I think he seek 4 security, now untimely death coms as a result. I cant wish such soul R.I.P. jare.
u re so daft.u talk as if u owe ur life.silly
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Funseyi(f): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Let everybody have change of attitude towards looking 4 security,anything u want in life is in Christ Jesus,if he is not one of them they would't kill him,Hell or Heaven only God's knws.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
iluvweed:

Solid broda!...Sebi na your MEN fall am!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
ogbeni, no kobalize me oo. I be jew man nah. Which men...? I learn all dem tinz when I dey waka with bois flying Obeche (hope I correct) I sabi dem bucket guys, I sabi dem sea Dogs, but dem black men(aiye) I respect dem well, and I fear dem wella more dan anything
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by rainbowb(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
r.i.p....send mai greetings to bisi komolafe,dagrin ,goldie nd odas..

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by tpapi: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Finland: But why was his corpse thrown into police vehicle as if he was an armed robber. Do they not have ambulances in Lagos State? Forensics and all that? nobody bags? The body was left uncovered. When is Nigerian Police gonna start getting it right? SMH
e b like say u jus com bac from europe last week

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Imyourex(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Son pls stay outta Drug nd Cult, It aint good for you.
Look at how that big boy was thrown aback of tha van like a mothatvkin dog!
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by babazz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013

U are such a fool! Your wishes will not change anything so u can as well shove it in your ass! You idiots are just speculating! Are u the one that initiated him in the cult? How then can you proove he's a cultist? Your own day will come too and I wish u know what people will say about u!

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by iluvweed(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
solidbroda: ogbeni, no kobalize me oo. I be jew man nah. Which men...? I learn all dem tinz when I dey waka with bois flying Obeche (hope I correct) I sabi dem bucket guys, I sabi dem sea Dogs, but dem black men(aiye) I respect dem well, and I fear dem wella more dan anything

Lol...I am not familiar with all you're saying, ALL I know is that you are a SOLID BRODA !

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by kallysky(f): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
this is so sad
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by airlord: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Damino was a buccaneer. People should stop referring to him as an airlord.

I in no way support confraternity Violence and have also lost friends to it. Its a different world outside school and a lot of my friends today are members of oda frats bt nw we c it all from a different light. For a lot of us confraternity has always been about d bond of brotherhood and till 2moro d bonds dat hav been created is wat really matters.

R.I.P Damino....
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
airlord: Damino was a buccaneer. People should stop referring to him as an airlord.

I in no way support confraternity Violence and have also lost friends to it. Its a different world outside school and a lot of my friends today are members of oda frats bt nw we c it all from a different light. For a lot of us confraternity has always been about d bond of brotherhood and till 2moro d bonds dat hav been created is wat really matters.

R.I.P Damino....
but for Eiye facebook page, people dem dey say nah airlord nah.. And even for him own facebook profile, him self don communicate with Eiye slang.. So weitin we go bliv nah? Buka, eiye, etc, e better make u b omo mommy or normal street boi dan join cultism wey go kill u
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
WHAT A WAY OF SAYING THANKS TO UR FOLKS BY MAKING THEM GO THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN.
I FEEL FOR UR MUM, AFTER 9MONTHS AND ALL SHE WENT THROUGH YET U CHOSE THE WRONG PATH.
MY PRAYERS AND TOTS ARE WITH UR FOLKS COS I FEEL THERE PAIN BUT NOT UR DEATH.
WISH SAME FATE TO ALL CULTIST IN ALL UNIS.
CANT WISH U R.I.P
NO ROOM FOR SENTIMENT.
GOODBYE CULTIST.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
abdulkayus: is he a muslim? Anyhw, RIP, cultism never paid. Guys join cultism to feel protected and feel big, bt c hw dey are cut down in their prime
what has his religion got to do with the post?you are a slowpoke,ode lasan lasan
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Jazzcelestin: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
dat is the dangers of joining a cult.go and answer ur question in heaven.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by harlos: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
tpapi: Cultist don't deal wit civilians I bliv u know wat I mean
so is it because he was killed by cultist then automatically he is a cultist too,
Don't u knw that cultist sometimes go after people who maybe as offend them be it a cultist or not.

Now think of it this way, he is a star and u know some ladies like dating stars, maybe one of the gurls he is dating belongs to a cult member, don't u think he could be killed for that
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
R.I.P man.
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
harlos: so is it because he was killed by cultist then automatically he is a cultist too,
Don't u knw that cultist sometimes go after people who maybe as offend them be it a cultist or not.

Now think of it this way, he is a star and u know some ladies like dating stars, maybe one of the gurls he is dating belongs to a cult member, don't u think he could be killed for that
My friend! That dude was a cultist! No doubt!
Re: Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today by fubbyy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
All of you that are saying cultism this cultism that, there's no prove that this guy was a cultist, or is there any?

Its possible to be wrong identity hit, its possible to be his personal beef with some1,

in uniben some few years back, one aroo used a chick to set up his enemy who wasn't even a student nor a cultist, the girl brought the guy from benin town to uniben and the aroo hit the guy in the front gate and there was a war then between klans men and those cowards that call them selves buccaneers, so the aroo used the opportunity to hit the guy so that every1 would believe he's a cultist

But unluckily for him the guy was strong enough to survive because he was rushed to hospital by some buccaneers who taught he was a member because of the yellow colors the girl made him wear

The girl was arrested in aba where she ran to hide and the aroo is no where to be found till date

So we shouldn't conclude that this guy was a cultist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum / Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Photos From Okoro Blessing's 30th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.