Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity (31188 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by gistblogger: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Wife to Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo took to her Instagram handle and bows to pressure, reveals how she handles negativity.

Read her post below...

People send me DM's asking me how I remain sane and composed when so much negativity is thrown my way and my answer to you is simple: Anger only hurts you! What people think of you is none of your business, you just need to live your truth! When your sense of satisfaction and self worth is derived from the opinions of strangers then truly you are not in control of your happiness. This constant need of validation from randoms is so unhealthy. We are always told to stay away from negative vibes or negative people but then how will you grow your Love and Compassion if there is no one to upset you, hate you, hurt you or rub you the wrong way? Only YOU are responsible for your pyschic hygiene, only you can clear and fill your energy with love and goodness everyday, no one can do it for you and you can only do so through life experiences good and bad. Aim to be kind to your enemies and haters. Your acts of kindness are never wasted because ultimately, God sees your heart and that is really what matters at the end of the day. Wishing you a blessed week my Insta-fam! #lollipop #truth #love

BY GISTMORE.OOM - http://gistmore.com/lola-okoye-bows-to-pressure-reveals-how-she-handles-negativity

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
It must not be easy for her sha. Some people have become judge, jury and executioner on this psquare issue.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by mosesbola(f): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Who is Lola?

She no even fine sef....

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by iammo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
cry married to a family who hate you regardless of all your sacrifices to make them successful, just because of their never ending hate for yoruba. Thank God peter is Man enough to command respect for his woman and kids, and funnily he his making record sales, endorsement and getting awards than the cowards and bigot hiding under "blood is thicker than water" line, to perpetrate evil. God always reward them according to the content of their hearts non of their coward men who run anytime things go hard would ever rule this country, only smart beautiful honest IGBO women have a better chance to lead this country.. Women of substance like the pre colonial great Aba women, okonjo iweala, oby ezikweseli, Dr Adadevoh (Ebola heroin), fearless Imo women who protested semi nakedly and got arrested for asking for the where about of lamidi kani the runaway dilector. If its to collect millions in bride price that's when they have lefelendum and erection, or when they want to humilate a poor widow by shaving her head and making her drink the water used in washing her husbands corpse just cos of inheritance

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adorablepepple(f): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
If they don’t love you.... love yourself and choke them with that self love and happiness!!! Life is beautiful

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by luminouz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bb
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Celebgistz1: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pepper dem.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by thunderbabs: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Say i hear
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Rextizzle(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
I still don't give a damn

8 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by flyca: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Bloggers and obtuse captions sef
Which one is “bows to pressure” kwanu? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
With eyes like that, any man would easily be hypnotized.

There's a coldness about those eyes too. Iykyk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by africandollar: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Having a fair skin makes one look more beautiful but she fine...oh Lord she just too fine!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by tuoyo9729(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
She is looking like a grandma

10 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by amiibaby(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by wilsonm(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
some igbos are always full of hate which is very bad.....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by megareal: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
It's not easy being a woman in a marriage because you get blamed for everything whether you are responsible for it or not. The only way to keep sane is to just be you and live your truth.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
None of my business but honestly I have been wondering if her hobby can write incredibly well like she does.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
I'm sure the only reason the igbos on this platform hate that girl is because she is a Yoruba.

If Yoruba's decide to pay igbos back hate for hate, none of them will be able to do business in Yoruba land

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by HunWI: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yorubas hates Ibos to the teeth useless man Bleep off although i know this is a Yoruba platform go and die
bettercreature:
Dont mind those useless igbo men
Their women won’t even date them until they are ready to get married
They are as useless as that

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Legend007: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice one!

It really doesn't matter much what others think about you...

Its all about knowing who you are and doing what you know is right and what makes you happy.

Never allow anyone holds the key to your happiness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by HunWI: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
What the Bleep are you saying.. Who's Yoruba today without Igbos? If Igbos leave Lagos tell me one useless shop that will survive? When your oba is begging them to vote you think he is drunk? Yorubas are cowards afraid to speak like igbos who fought during the civil war. Betrayers to the core [color=#990000][/color]
adetayo234:
I'm sure the only reason the igbos on this platform hate that girl is because she is a Yoruba.

If Yoruba's decide to pay igbos back hate for hate, none of them will be able to do business in Yoruba land

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by agbonkamen(f): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
None of my business but honestly I have been wondering if her hobby can write incredibly well like she does.
how does that concern you.....dickheadnigga grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by bettercreature(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
Yorubas hates Ibos to the teeth useless man Bleep off although i know this is a Yoruba platform go and die
We like igbo women

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:

Hate is turning you to a blind man. It has become so bad that punctuating your comment became too much for you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Something that can be sorted out once with a simple “I’m sorry’’ u guys are beating about the bush undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors At Bukky Fagbuyi’s Father's Burial In Akure (Photos) / Regina Daniels Wows In Bum Shorts / Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.