Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP (30587 Views)

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Some Names That Rattles PDP Both Online And Offline. Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by VEE2010(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gbawe:

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/6421-ibb-s-endorsement-of-apc-rattles-pdp
[color=#006600][/color] @Gbawe, You made a very sensible contribution. We have seen over the years flaws in ways and manners the ruling party handle sensitive situations but my fear is, the said newly formed or what I may call 'the acclaimed' Messiah political party is characterised mostly by the same set of crooks who contributed immensely with their neck bent to ensure Nigeria nosedived into the deepest pit. Recently, I laughed when I head, they wanted to constitute a committee to draft their constitution. Which I know such will be propelled by greed as will be stipulated by their sponsors. Good news, you already stated in your submission. They'll force the ruling party to sit up but as for their intention to governance, they may even become worst political party which to me is not the real evolution Nigerians are yearning for. Let's keep our fingers crossed, 2015 is God's year!
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by free2ryhme: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
the great maradona and his usual antics Only interest, no friends no enemies
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Pukkah: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo: "Though they shall gather but as long as their gathering is not of the lord, they shall scatter in different direction"
APC ko' ACP ni'...... What you are seen today is initial gara- gara, when the drum role you shall see us the real gladiator

Thy shalt continue to deludeth yourselves and referreth to their progress as 'initial gra gra' till they winneth the prize.

Is the gathering of PDP of the Lord?

1 Like

Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by gratiaeo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
The biggest thieves are decamping to APC, imagine Achike Udenwa, IBB etc.... Before you know it Atiku, Ciroma, Anenih etc will follow
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by brownlord: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
i was never expecting Babanginda or any nothern leader to still remain in PDP since the emmergence of APC as they stand a better chance of ruling there in APC, i wait to see Atiku, and other nothern animals make their intentions known, although am not a fan of PDP or any political party but i think notherners with their born to rule mentality is taking us backward as a nation, has there been any government in this nation that you will not have a notherner as either the president or vice, am not a student of history someone should please correct me, since the advent of democracy they have always been there, what happen to the east and other region, they are the most backward, not educated and exposed yet they want to always govern
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by 2goodbobo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
byrron: [b]PDP CHIEFTAINS SUPPORTING AND POSSIBLY DECAMPING TO THE NEW BRIDE IN TOWN CALLED APC AND U GUYS ARE HAPPY?
IF PDP MEMBERS, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAS LOOTED THE COUNTRY AND NOW JOINED THE OTHER LOOTERS THAT FORMED APC THEN WHAT IS THE JOY? WHAT ARE WE REALLY CELEBRATING?

OK, we don't like the name pdp but we don't mind the same oppressors or criminals changing names or decamping to continue doing the same thing in as much as they don't bear the name PDP abi?

Last time i checked, its the same names that have been looting our common wealth and have been decamping from one party to the other that came to form the new bride called APC and an open invitation has also been given to members of the other looting party called PDP to come and join them in the new amalgam of oppressors.

When are we going to start making use of our brains as citizens?

we are damn too gullible, once a known criminal decamps to another party he becomes a saint and we erase all his antecedents from our brains or 1kb memory cards.

Well, our situation now is like having an option of choosing between the devil (PDP) or Satan (APC)and any choice we make gives us the same result. PDP + APC (amalgam of political criminals)= 2 sides of same coin.

the situation is just a hopeless one and the alternative is as hopeless as the former so nothing to cheer about, its just a cyclical movement with out motion.

im sure if Goodluck Johnathan decamps today even as the president to APC, he becomes a progressive automatically and the story line will change in as much as the name pdp is not mentioned, he becomes gej and not pdp the same way most of u voted gej and not pdp.
something is wrong with all of us especially we the citizens

[/b] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You just hit the nail right on the head. Is high time we citizens change our orientation. Is high time we cut the umbilical cord from the baby. How long are we gonna remain blind to the fact that once you are a crook, you will always remain a crook no matter your political affiliation.

If we look at Nigeria politics closely, we will notice that is same old political actors that have been ruling us for Eons. APC and PDP are all thesame, Hence is pointless for us to start celebrating because at the end even if APC wins the 2015 presidential elections, it will still be nothing but recycling of same political actors who have over the years milk us dry.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by gratiaeo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pukkah:

Thy shalt continue to delude yourselves and referreth to their progress as 'initial gra gra' till they winneth the prize.

Is the gathering of PDP of the Lord?
The devil you know ain't better than the saint you don't know? Imagine the composition of APC.. What good can Tinubu offer? A known agent of destruction
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by ziccoit: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
VEE2010: @Gbawe, You made a very sensible contribution. We have seen over the years flaws in ways and manners the ruling party handle sensitive situations but my fear is, the said newly formed or what I may call 'the acclaimed' Messiah political party is characterised mostly by the same set of crooks who contributed immensely with their neck bent to ensure Nigeria nosedived into the deepest pit. Recently, I laughed when I head, they wanted to constitute a committee to draft their constitution. Which I know such will be propelled by greed as will be stipulated by their sponsors. Good news, you already stated in your submission. They'll force the ruling party to sit up but as for their intention to governance, they may even become worst political party which to me is not the real evolution Nigerians are yearning for. Let's keep our fingers crossed, 2015 is God's year!

You have raised a lot of concerns without tabling possible solutions and alternatives. Do we have to wait and siddon dey look while PDP recklessness goes on unchecked or join the APC that promise better alternative?
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Pukkah: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo: The biggest thieves are decamping to APC, imagine Achike Udenwa, IBB etc.... Before you know it Atiku, Ciroma, Anenih etc will follow

The biggest thieves (plural) are decamping to APC? Mention their names with proof.

Which party is the other biggest thieves you mentioned (since 1999) right now? cool
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by UnimkeAk(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Guys abeg, all 9ja politicians are the same. PDP, APC etal..
I don't tink any right thinking Nigerian who vote for familiar names like Buhari, Atiku etc. Dt hv bin in power b4
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by phurlar(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
inspirenet:
Hmmn,,,i wonder why pdp leaders are restless ova this,it shows that they are afraid of IBB,due 2 his unbeatable influence he holds..nyway dats their own P,,dey r all d same,,BIRDS Of THE SAME FEATHERS!!!2 hell wit all of them...

smiley
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by gratiaeo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
The decamping of IBB and so called OBJ royalist can only read to restructuring of PDP
*******den don de go, 1 by 1********
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Uziehot(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ozonna:

Akuko na Egwu!!! The only opposition Pres GEJ has are PDP Northern Govs. If GEJ gets the PDP ticket, you'll be surprised @ the way APC will be crushed in 2015 polls.
. By rigging?
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by ceejay80s(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Who is IBB? is he not the same criminal head of state wey chop our money and refused to step down? I sorry 4 naija. ONCE A THIEF, ALWAYS & 4EVER A THIEF. Nigerians, be careful
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
Will IBB and other PDP stalwarts that you guys have labelled thieves and killers suddenly become progressives once they join APC. I'm assuming those in APC currently are progressives.

IF IBB joins APC, will he be a surbodinate to Tinubu the same way all PDP members are surbodinates to Alex Ekwueme? The devil only comes to kill and to destroy and you guys have already labelled the likes of IBB devils, thieves, killers, June 12 anullers and so many other negative monikers and you think he will be washed clean as soon as he lands in APC. Now, i'm assuming everyone in APC currently are different from their PDP counterparts.
Tomorrow pro Iwu will join APC n will b seen a progressive
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Pukkah: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
The devil you know ain't better than the saint you don't know? Imagine the composition of APC.. What good can Tinubu offer? A known agent of destruction

Your quote (the devil you know...)is for the spineless, risk-averse and non-adventurous. Mind you, PDP has been in the saddle for almost 14 years without improving Nigeria's HDIs. Is it until you spend 20 years in the grip of the devil before you free yourself?

You may not like Tinubu and it's not important you do so but have you compared his 8-year tenor in Lagos with those of his contemporaries before reaching that conclusion? How about his succession plan? Lest I forget, what has he destroyed? Please educate me.

Where were you when he was fighting for democracy - physically and financially? I may not like all his tactics but fair is fair. He contributed to the enthonement of the present democracy more than the current president. Fact! Disprove it if you can!

Quiz: Where was your party member (IBB) and current president in the heady and uncertain days of the military?
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by gratiaeo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pukkah:

The biggest thieves (plural) are decamping to APC? Mention their names with proof.

Which party is the other biggest thieves you mentioned (since 1999) right now? cool
My guy, all of them including my brother Achike Udenwa
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by kingGoldust(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Geomac:

Why should he be publicly executed?

Let him come and amend his mistakes
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by emiye(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
byrron: I honestly do appreciate ur matured and candid response and ur views as well.
I am a big fan of independent candidate and seriously hope that the national assembly should delibrate on that and pass it as a law.

I was even thinking you will come up with something sound and sensible. Independent candidate

You are so unpractical !!!! shocked shocked shocked

Pluuuuuuuuuussssssssssssseeeeeeeee , be realistic, even if the independent candidate is an angel, Nigerian electorates have not evolved up to that level. May be at ward levels as Councillors, independent candidate can win elections, but a presidential candidate coming out as an independent candidate?

You are short of being a clown.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by takedat(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo:
My guy, all of them including my brother Achike Udenwa
What do you have to say of the president, who in his pusillanity and disservice to the people of Nigeria handpicked an Anenih to be the chairman of PDP's Board of Thieves(BOT), one of those who looted the country into an unfathomable abyss of unimaginable ruin? You are quick to point accusing fingers at others, when the grand larceny of the president is obvious for all to see!
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by agabaI23(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
APC= New PDP

Old wine in a new wine cloth.

If the OBJ riggers+the IBB riggers are now in APC, then PDP is reformed party. Vote for GEJ, vote for PDP
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by 9jagobetta: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tigerhead: @gbawe

It would be good if the fantasies that you opposition types had was real. I would like PDP to sit up and do better, but the truth is nothing we hear is due to the opposition at least not the ACN led opposition, it is PDP attending to long needed in house cleaning. This cleaning will go on for awhile longer and may in fact get messier, but PDP will emerge leaner and much more focused and dangerous. There is no danger of the new yet to be merged party winning in 2015, you guys can only win on Nairaland and other places where your voters are called names like "Garri".

Really, this couldn't have been human head 'cause it's full of sawdust...
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by enesy4u(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ozonna:

Akuko na Egwu!!! The only opposition Pres GEJ has are PDP Northern Govs. If GEJ gets the PDP ticket, you'll be surprised @ the way APC will be crushed in 2015 polls.

crushed nikan jo crushd egg ni..the whole eastern part no fit defeat Sw self talkness of d Northern part
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by gratiaeo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pukkah:

Your quote (the devil you know...)is for the spineless, risk-averse and non-adventurous. Mind you, PDP has been in the saddle for almost 14 years without improving Nigeria's HDIs. Is it until you spend 20 years in the grip of the devil before you free yourself?

You may not like Tinubu and it's not important you do so but have you compared his 8-year tenor in Lagos with those of his contemporaries before reaching that conclusion? How about his succession plan? Lest I forget, what has he destroyed? Please educate me.

Where were you when he was fighting for democracy - physically and financially? I may not like all his tactics but fair is fair. He contributed to the enthonement of the present democracy more than the current president. Fact! Disprove it if you can!

Quiz: Where was your party member (IBB) and current president in the heady and uncertain days of the military?
I'm sorry if i have offended you. I don't have prove but if Tinubu have become saint over night so be it (Funsho William is still fresh in our heart) don't ask me why i said so unless if you have prove that IBB killed Deregiwa
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by 2goodbobo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
IBB have every right to say what he wants. After all, in politics, their is no permanent friend or enemy but permanent interest.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by omiobo: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: I can't wait for pdp's down fall grin

likewise me.

APc all the way
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by chronique(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
I've been watching carefully and reading all the comments in support of APC & I'm quite shocked @ the stupidity level of Nigerians. With people like these,Nigeria will never move forward. Do you people need a soothsayer to tell you that APC is a refined & rebranded version of PDP? How do you guys think? Like seriously,are you guys this daft? Nigeria's problem is not "PDP" but the people "in-charge" of PDP(the power brokers). Criminals like Tinubu who has looted & is still milking Lagos dry,unrepentant serpents like IBB & Atiku,deceptive folks like Buhari & Obasanjo,etc & almost all the 36 state governors are the problems of Nigeria. APC has birthed now & all of them are running there to hide & mo-rons are coming here to hail APC. The same nonsense they did in PDP & AC,is what will continue there. They know you guys are gullible & can only see as far as your nose,they know most of you guys didn't get sound education from your respective higher institutions of learning,and are naturally not intelligent enough to know that it is not the packaging/branding of Ariel that cleans cloth but the content. So,the same group of thieves have decided to fool you all with a new name. They haven't even started doling out cash for votes & the gullible ones are already rooting for the;what then,would happen if they start sharing bag of rice & 200 to them? If you guys want Nigeria to change in 2015,appeal to Obj,Ibb,Buhari,Tinubu,Atiku,all the 36 state governors,all commissioners,ministers,local govt chairmen & all current senators & house of rep members,to stay out of politics. It's not complusory they serve us;we don't want. They should stop forcing "witchcraft" down the throat of Nigerians. Unless a new generation of leaders/servants who are ready to kill immunity clause & approve capital punishment for corruption emerges,Nigeria will never move forward. It will be same of the same & all they'll keep doing is "painting the old dung house to make it look attractive outside". APC = PDP & AC. There's no difference. A perfect example is the Nigerian football association(NFA) that was renamed Nigerian football federation(NFF).

If you're one of those supporting APC,kindly give yourself a knock on the head and say to yourself "I AM A FOOL WITH A CAPITAL LETTER F. DEAR GOD,PLS FORGIVE ME FOR MY STUPIDITY & FOOLISHNESS".
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Validated: 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is IBB a Progressive? I think some of us are confused.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by PhysicsQED(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shouldn't IBB's endorsement of APC actually rattle APC? IBB is a major criminal.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Babangida is a paper tiger, and so his prattle can not "rattle" the PDP. Was it not the same man that was bullied out of the presidential race in 2003, 2007, and 2011? The man is just an attention-seeker. He is merely playing to the gallery - in line with his 'Maradona' reputation.

This story na just to make paper sell, nothing more. GEJ is not "rattled", neither is Bamanga Tukur, or Tony Anenih, or anyone else that forms part of the real core of the PDP. In any case, the Babangida I KNOW would prefer to have GEJ as a life-president rather than enter into any political alliance that might grant power to Buhari or his proxies.

APC is just a circus show; nothing meaningful can come out of it.
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hmmmm. Who is thinking what am thinking. The thiefs are all running into APC where the looting continues
Re: Babangida’s Endorsement Of APC Rattles PDP by takedat(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo: The decamping of IBB and so called OBJ royalist can only read to restructuring of PDP
*******den don de go, 1 by 1********
Yes, PDP is trying to ostracise the rogues of yesterday, and also creating a new formidable criminal elites who will control the politics and economy of the nation! It is the restructuring of the old brigade of lightfingered party members to a new bunch of plunderers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.