Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

You Will Get There - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Get There (9054 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Get There by a1solution: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2013
One thing about inspirational post and book like this is dat even the poster or book author might be cryin and shouting why me o and he/she wud encouragin be people happier dan him/her.
Re: You Will Get There by oluebubesyd(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2013
Lol. what kind of post of post is this? How come Everybody gets laughed at in the post for 'being ugly', ' washing toilets' etc I never seen anyone laugh at their cleaner before *justsayin*
Re: You Will Get There by Olaone1: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Believe in yourself and you will definitely get there..

When an old,poor ,ugly woman auditioned for the British show,BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT,the judges laughed at her. She was old,dirty,ugly and shaggy. BUT the 47-year old SUSAN BOYLE amazed the World with her vocals,won the competition, and has sold 100 million copies of her first album!

When her boyfriend dumped her,after telling her that she was fat and ugly,British singer ADELE was totally brokenhearted. BUT today,the girl is the highest-earning­­­ British singer and has won 8 GRAMMY AWARDS!

He started singing in 2000. He made over ten albums AND still NOBODY cared! They laughed at his weird, senseless songs....and He almost gave up music BUT then,he released GANGNAM STYLE ,and today,PSY is a global mega-superstar,­­­earning billions of dollars and with the MOST WATCHED video in YouTube History!

WRONG!
Susan Boyle didn't win the competition.
Adele wasn't dumped because of that.
Psy isn't earning billions.

1 Like

Re: You Will Get There by kalufelix(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2013
BELIEVE...
Re: You Will Get There by alphascorpio(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2013
@op what makes u think 'God' had anything to do with their success? What makes u think they are all christains?

1 Like

Re: You Will Get There by Georgesmartt(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2013
Nice post. Any thing is possible to those who believe and never give up. @OP. You get mouth.

1 Like

Re: You Will Get There by jamace(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2013
On point.

Life is what you make it.
Re: You Will Get There by jennann(f): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2013
@OP, thanks...very inspiring...
Re: You Will Get There by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Ola one:
WRONG!
Susan Boyle didn't win the competition.
Adele wasn't dumped because of that.
Psy isn't earning billions.
Thank you! I tot i was the only one that noticed this! If i hear say Psy dey earn billions! No be only billions na zillions

Anyways nice post @ OP but u didn't have to exaggerate or should i say 'Lie' to motivate people! grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Will Get There by Toyrem: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2013
De-Grace01:
@Op, this is a very nice thread, i wish people can read in between the line and make very good use of the senses and talents to improve their life.
God created us with enough deposit of talent that can turn-around our life for better, the problem is that only few people really want to make use of their brain..
seconded
Re: You Will Get There by Sike(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2013
[size=20]STALE[/size] BUT INSPIRING.
Re: You Will Get There by denny4ril: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
any example from Nigeria? I doubt anybody can rise from ghetto to wealth in Nigeria unless they are in some kinda entertainment....
@ stater of this thread, thanks for taking time out to post this.
@mrKnowitall:
U re wrong. U know why, there is an inspiring story of a Nigerian here
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1779273
and here
http://www.immigrationdirect.com/immigration-news/green-card/nigerian-immigrant-gains-rare-private-bill/index.html
and here
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/29/world/africa/us-nigerian-obama-law
Re: You Will Get There by Allisonrichy(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2013
I wil neva giv up in my footbal career weda my parents support me or nt weda my frnds mock me or nt i wil keep pushing foward until i mak it in life cuz i knw wit God by my side i wil make it

1 Like

Re: You Will Get There by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2013
..the post inspires no doubt but I've got to say that Obama is not completely black as we always label him. We keep saying he's black, he's the president and so hard work and determination pays. We have all failed to pinpoint that if Obama was entirely of black parentage.. the result wouldn't be what we are seeing today. He was partly accepted by the mainstream americans due to his white mum and all that..
Re: You Will Get There by Lakayana: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2013
Sike: [size=20]STALE[/size] BUT INSPIRING.
bad belle
Re: You Will Get There by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2013
please visit liltimzy..webs..com for forum and others as first twenty become moderators, thank you and God bless
Re: You Will Get There by Aifey(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2013
Tell some gullible nigerians out there, they only xpect their pastor 2pray 4them b4 they can b rich or great. I see som empty fool askin pastor 2tell them whom 2marry, Goin 2 holy ghost nite n double portion onyedekpo n comin back home bcomin poorer. While d scammers are enrichin them selfs wit ther tith n offerins. Evry man has 2beliv n him self n work harder 2get there.
Re: You Will Get There by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2013
WHO DASH ILLUMATI MONKEY BANANA? WHERE PSY SEE BILLION?
Re: You Will Get There by Piro4rl(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=egift]Nice thread.

To everyone:
- There are many things that will discourage/distract you from being successful.
- But if you can just make out a little time, set a goal for your life (if you have not).
- Outline plans on what you need to have, places you need to go, what you need to learn and the type of people you need to be around with.
- Split them in stages (that way you can draw encouragement each time you complete a stage).
- Start it. Adjust every thing towards your goal (discussion, activity, studying, possession, even money - whatever that involves you, point it to your goal).

If you can persist, believe God to assist you, believe yourself to reach that goal - you did be amazed what you will achieve.

Ur contribution have made it all
Re: You Will Get There by ubong560(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2013
op, i bless u this day for this sensible, motivating, inspiring, captivating and perhaps, intruing post. U are bless!
Re: You Will Get There by simongonner: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2013
tanx 4 feeding my soul..
Re: You Will Get There by hollypagan: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2013
this is wonderful i love this
Re: You Will Get There by Orikinla(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yes.
The size of your faith is equal to the size of your strength.
Re: You Will Get There by Gwekzy: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
This is GooD........So Nairaland still gud like dis....
Re: You Will Get There by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
So Inspiring! Thanks OP
Re: You Will Get There by divinelove(m): 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wat rili matters is who u listen to n believe wat he says abt ur life. God or his creatures ie ppl. Listen n believe wat God says abt u as final, he is d manufacturer n kws beta
Re: You Will Get There by aesola: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
What a good and inspirational compilation of success stories. Soon mine will be included. Thanks
Re: You Will Get There by kolamilan(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
nyc one
Re: You Will Get There by Princeojua(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Thank you verymuch... I hav an audition which i was suppos rehearsin and mimin my monologue, but i feel defeated and isolated. Wit d few motivational words of urz, i wil be bck to testify my victory.
Re: You Will Get There by JoelFelix(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
oh Lord help me.
Re: You Will Get There by Sarky(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Simply In Luv wt d Thread... Tnx alot OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ancient Biblical Hebrews Were Black People. / [dp] Muharram 2015 Profile Pics - Ya Hussain Dp Photos For Whatsapp / Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.