Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Programmers Needed In Abuja - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Programmers Needed In Abuja (751 Views)

Php, Js, Html And Css Programmers Needed To Work On Pagecarton Project. / Programmers Needed At Getlancers.com / Android Programmers Needed For Lucrative Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers Needed In Abuja by NaijaNaWaa: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2013
We are working on a web based accounting application and require the services of experienced:

1. C# Programner
2. ASP .NET
3. HTML5
4. SQL Server
5. PHP/LAMP

Interested candidates must be sound in their areas of specialties and must be ready to work unsupervised and to deliver on time. Opportunities exist for contract and full time staff. Only Abuja based candidates will be considered.

Please send your resume to nwanza@gmail.com
Re: Programmers Needed In Abuja by uken73(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: We are working on a web based accounting application and require the services of experienced:

1. C# Programner
2. ASP .NET
3. HTML5
4. SQL Server
5. PHP/LAMP

Interested candidates must be sound in their areas of specialties and must be ready to work unsupervised and to deliver on time. Opportunities exist for contract and full time staff. Only Abuja based candidates will be considered.

Please send your resume to nwanza@gmail.com

In today's world of communication technology, I think geographical locations should no longer be a concern. I'm based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and I have expertise on the 1st 4 of your desired skill set, and would have loved to be involved if it's worth it.
Re: Programmers Needed In Abuja by NaijaNaWaa: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2013
uken73:

In today's world of communication technology, I think geographical locations should no longer be a concern. I'm based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and I have expertise on the 1st 4 of your desired skill set, and would have loved to be involved if it's worth it.

True but the project is just starting. Some personal interactions are required at this stage.
Re: Programmers Needed In Abuja by NaijaNaWaa: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2013
On a second thought, may be we can give remote environment some chance. So wherever you're within Nigeria, please send in your cv. But please be sure to have a quality First Degree in addition to being a programming guru. Highly skilled PHP programmers are welcome.
Re: Programmers Needed In Abuja by abbyode(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2013
I will also like to be part of your team. My email is abiodunode@aol.com.
Re: Programmers Needed In Abuja by NaijaNaWaa: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
abbyode: I will also like to be part of your team. My email is abiodunode@aol.com.

Send your cv to nwanza@gmail.com if you are a graduate with SOLID PHP/LAMP experience.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Have An Asset Management Application / Looking For Very Good Java Programmers / Contract Web Developers Wanted Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.