Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. (554 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Lets Rub Minds Together, Valentine Is Fast Approaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by onegig(m): 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Good day.

My post will be direct and straightforward. We all know Nigeria is a land of opportunities and daily we all do complain about the unemployment rate and lack of development. One question I have always asked myself is,

Why can't we join hands and build something out of scratch?

This thread would be about this- Getting minds here to talk and positively create something like a start up biz,

We would be presenting great ideas and seek ways of funding of such. so please If you are interested just signify here.

Am going to leave the first idea here and others can contribute.

1 Like

Re: Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by Ekennovative(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hey bro nice idea...i'm in! I once created a similar thread but the response was discouraging so i decided to chill. You can check it out here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1189937/busy-brains-club
Re: Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by Ekennovative(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
If you are reading this right now and you think that you're innovative and very creative, then join us lets harness our inherent mental deposits and achieve remarkable as well as prolific results. I'm expecting responses below. This thread is practically all about team work so your diverse opinions and individual contributions will be maximumly appreciated.
Re: Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by onegig(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
Eken..thanks

Checked the thread. Will post about the idea i got ..but maybe you share yours first and lets debate it. Am more committed working at developing my biz(collective effort) from ground up even if am not paid than working 9-5 for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by Ekennovative(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks for the tip bro, hope to update it soon.
Re: Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by obisage(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
in fact, OP u are speaking my mind here
i have some money that i don't really know what to invest it into
it's about 400, 0000
but i don't wanna leave it in the bank cos it will not bring me any gain
so i believe i might gain some ideas here where and how i can invest the money

and also i would suggest the OP start by laying some good foundation by giving us some hints
i have some cool ideas to share too but i want some to kick start
Re: Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by onegig(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2013
I will be right back...
Re: Putting Minds Together To Achieve Greatness. by Ekennovative(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Is someone still here?

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Message To Nigerians! / Ever Experience This Before- That Awkward Moment When...................... / Emmanuel Took Two Lovers So One Of Them Took His Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.