Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl (5057 Views)

Picture : Meet The Girl With Lizard Tongue, She Has The World’s Longest Tongue / Can Anybody Beat Dis Longest Tongue Pic / Here She Is! Girl With The Longest Tongue!! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by obynocj(m): 2:31am On Mar 03, 2013
Record-breaker ... Chanel Tapper
THIS woman's record is a bit of a mouthful — she's got the longest tongue in the world.
Chanel Tapper, 21, — who has a whopping 9.7cm tongue — has been officially certified by Guinness as having the world's longest licker..

Chanel, from Houston, US, shot to fame aged 13 when she was spotted sticking out her monster tongue in a YouTube video.
In September Guinness invited Chanel to Los Angeles where they measured her tongue and she narrowly beat two other female contenders to the record.

Incredible ... Chanel has the world's longest tongue
Student Chanel said she loves her record-breaking tongue.
She said: “I have always been silly and goofy. I love sticking my tongue out at people
“I started doing that back in school. I’ve never had a problem with having a long tongue, it’s just fun.”
Chanel now has set her sights set on Hollywood after finishing her studies.

She said: “I’d love to be in a movie. I’m certainly pretty dramatic, so I think I could have the acting gift.
“Really, I’d love to meet Adam Sandler, he’s my favourite.
source http://rankdchyson..com/2013/03/the-worlds-longest-tongue-own-by-girl.html

Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Lucasbalo(m): 4:26am On Mar 03, 2013
She can do something good for humanity with that tongue.
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Tituxy(m): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2013
she fine

2 Likes

Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Akshow: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmmm if this babe grab man tongue for kissing, Na seasonal film e go be.
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by slimyem: 7:21am On Mar 03, 2013
These guiness people can fit to dash people money on top anything sha..undecided
Una go soon hear my own guiness world record...
E go be "girl with the longest sointin"cheesy cheesy
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by abbeycial: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2013
slimyem: Una go soon hear my own guiness world record...

Heaven help u
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by YorubaOmoge: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2013
How does she close her mouth? shocked shocked
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by jennfa12: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2013
sweet sufferin Pete!! shocked shocked

but make she try brush am na. . .
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by yuzedo: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2013
.... Be like say tongue-scraper don finish for her area abi? undecided

Anyway, I know all you NL Lesbiåns are busy fantasizing on how she'll make a great partner..

1 Like

Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by badassnigga(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2013
I wonder how she dey pack it for mouth

1 Like

Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by oluwadare26(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wao, and there is a proverb in yoruba that says "egberun odun ti awon fin leyin ko le ba titi"... Meaning, for the past centuries the tongue as been longing to meet the nose, it can never meet it"...
I bet the girl is gonna set that record of using her tongue to touch her nose
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by gratiaeo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
slimyem: These guiness people can fit to dash people money on top anything sha..undecided
Your soitin long? Hmmmm i go like am oh
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why always Blacks?
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
ewwwwwwwwwwwww
she will be fine if she never opens her mouth grin
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by slimyem: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
This might be a kind of medical defect though.It just might not have any serious or threatening effectsundecided
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by BabyCakes(f): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmmm is she a lesbian or even Bi She's gonna make some girl shake and shiver.. Lmbo
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2013
The babe fine o..

How can i reach her?i need to get a good bj from her sharp sharp..

Imagine a frenchy with her,if she channels that tongue and tap your oesophagus,na suffocation be that o..
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2013
slimyem: These guiness people can fit to dash people money on top anything sha..undecided

Wetin be that something,i can organise some financial reward for ya..
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2013
BabyCakes: Hmmmm is she a lesbian or even Bi She's gonna make some girl shake and shiver.. Lmbo

Men nko...i bet her tongue down there might even be longer n more succulent,thats if slimyams bits are not longer than hers.
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
On a serious note,if she was a Nigerian,she would,ve been lynched long ago,people will brand her a 'winch'..

And if a Naija man finds himself in a room with her and she lets out her tongue,the man will be shouting blood of Jesus...he,ll run to pastor for prayers,then give testimony in a church about how God delivered him from a snake girl[nagin]
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by SlyIg(f): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Why all these hidden posts for goodness sake!
Una no wan make person d comment again?
Especially, at this crucial time that Seun is making all the necessary investigations on where and how to buy shares and other investments!
Op, no ruin Oga Seun biz for am o. Allow make people comment for this forum abeg.
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by juman(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fantastically Fantastical! grin

God creates whatever He likes.
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Dovahkiin(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
this girl go sabi lick ice cream well well grin grin
Re: The World's Longest Tongue Own By A Girl by Temismith(f): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
This post is hiding

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Confession To My Nairaland Friends / River State University Of Science And Technology Rsust / Nigerian Accent Vs The British Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.