Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Naija Mortgage Industry Dead Or Alive? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Naija Mortgage Industry Dead Or Alive? (694 Views)

Workers To Access 25% Pension Savings For Mortgage …to Forfeit Lump Sum Payment / Mortgage Marketers Needed Urgently / I Need Help On 2nd Spring Mortgage Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Mortgage Industry Dead Or Alive? by gooro: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]

What is happening to Naija's mortgage industry, with all the trust we have bestowed on the banks they still charge an exorbitant 17 - 19% on mortgage loans. Even the NHF is a farce, meaning govt has remained insincere despite inglorious lip service paid to this cause.

In the west this is the primary business of banks and with the mortgage crash in USA, we can tap that money and money is taking flight it must find a resting place.

Naira landers please comment on this, is there something I don't know about?
Re: Naija Mortgage Industry Dead Or Alive? by DisGuy: 4:04am On Mar 20, 2008
I'll like to know about this too, so many noise about mortgage but it seems the people
and companies are just warming up to it perhaps they are waiting for new govt policies
their charges are exorbitant though;

I think you should move this to the business or property section, you'll get more response

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job Without Pay Package. / Please I Need Help From Any Staff From Fcmb Or Fidelity / CISA June 13, 2009 Exam Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.