Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Got A Job Without Pay Package. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got A Job Without Pay Package. (696 Views)

Suggestions On Reputable Oil & Gas Companies To Voluntarily Work 4 (without Pay) / Working For Five Months Without Pay / Work Without Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job Without Pay Package. by yicob(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2008
i was invited to come and start a pre-nysc job in one of the top ad agencies in the country.

i was told during the interview that i will not be paid until i start my nysc next year march as it be an avenue to train myself.
i was given one week to decline or accept the offer.

what should i do?
Re: I Got A Job Without Pay Package. by switchmax: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2008
what is the probability that they will not trow you out after using you?they might want to use and dump you after you have served them.it does not even make sense working without pay
Re: I Got A Job Without Pay Package. by DisGuy: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2008
Will they give you feeding and transport allowance?
I think you should call the oga and ask if they will be kind enough to give you transport and lunch alowance

How far is the place from your location?
Considering it is a top ad agency (is it? seems everyone put top this, biggest that on every coy nowadays!)
it should be very good on your CV and if it in line with your career goal you will gain alot from it!

I did something similar, the company didnt pay me but the university did great for fresh grads if the conditions are right wink
Re: I Got A Job Without Pay Package. by idupaul: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2008
Take it and learn the ropes

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Applications / Ccie, Ccdp, Ccip, Cwna----- Training / Get Started Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.