Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,961 members, 7,828,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only (5490 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Any F1 Buffs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by nazzyon(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hamilton has been fantastic so far in this race.

Gap between Hamilton and Massa before the first pit stop was about 11+sec

And presently it is right now about another 11+sec.
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by nazzyon(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2008
Wow! What a race.

Hamilton's best race ever. Even with the crazy strategy McLaren laid for him, who would believe that he will win the race.

I am happy for him.
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2008
Damn i missed the race but i was 80% sure Hamilton will win he rarely fails to win when starting from pole

@nazzyon
If you ask me Hamilton's best drive was probably last season at Montreal

@doyin13
Kimi has not been doing too good these last few races Massa seems to be faring much better i do feel it would come to a point where Ferrari would have to choose who should go for the Championship between those two
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by doyin13(m): 7:23am On Jul 21, 2008
Yes yes. . . . , . . .Who ever said they was no overtaking at the top of F1 did not reckon with Hamilton cool cool cool
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2008
Yeah its in the blood of a black man to make history and do the unexpected i just hope Hamilton will join Ferrari someday grin.Him and Schumacher working together will be magic
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by nazzyon(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
Ferrari manages fast cars but my problem is just that they always go to wide when they get to corners.

They really need to do something about it.

Wherever Hamilton goes he will shine; as long as he gets a good & fast car.
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
Its his ability to drive in tough condition that trips me that dude is The Cool

I feel he would have a blast with Ferrari with their fast car and a driver like Hamilton cars would bite the dust
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2008
Kovalainen won today and Ferrari failed to take advantage of Lewis's slip-up Timo Glock was able to finish a race today and suprisingly finished second with Raikkonen third so Hamilton's lead is down to 5 now.It just keeps getting interesting with 7 races left
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by Okanran(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2008
My allegiance is currently with Hamilton. I think we're witnessing the making of modern day, F1-prodigy, baring any unforseen influence coming in2 play. lipsrsealed

PS: Props to Michael Schumacher and his exploits in F1. He actually stirred my interest in the sport. wink
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
Not only the greatest Schumacher for me it was also people like the Late great Ayrton Senna,Damon Hill,Alain Prost and Nigel Mansell that allured me to the world of F1
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2008
Massa takes today's race in Valencia and from the look of things it might be a two horse race between him and Hamilton unless Kimi can do something cause he had a really bad race today and didnt even finish

The table as it stands
01 Lewis Hamilton 70
02 Felipe Massa 64
03 Kimi Räikkönen 57
04 Robert Kubica 55
05 Heikki Kovalainen 43
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by Okanran(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
Lewis Hamilton. . . simply outstanding. wink
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by Hannibal: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2008
Cheese n Rice!!!

Lewis Hamilton was demoted from FIRST TO THIRD PLACE in the Belgian Grand Prix.
What kinda decision is this??
After winning the race without hassles, some twats actually feel he cheated. . . . . . .
Black people: The SKIN is our SIN. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by edoyad(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2008
Hannibal or anyone else please what's rhe table like now? is he still leading?
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by doyin13(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2008
He is still leading Massa on the table by two points and not six if
the race had been allowed to stand.
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by homme10: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2008
today has been a complete farce. the ferrari interests association (FIA) is a joke.
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
Still trying to comprehend what went down at Spa? Foulplay is all i can smell here angry.I like Ferarri but just dont understand the decision behind demoting Lewis to 3rd
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2008
Sebastian Vettel driving for Toro Rosso is in pole position for today's race at Monza and he is just 21 jeez what am i doing here my mate dey drive for F1

Unfortunately our boy Lewis Hamilton could only manage 15th on the starting grid lets see if he can pull a rabbit out of the hat on a very wet Monza track

My Ferrari boys didnt do much better either so lets see as the race goes
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2008
Its still raining like crazy.And the safety cars are going to be used to start the race
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2008
Hamilton is climbing up gradually from 15th to 11th but Vettel is really tearing up the track he ias already 6 secons away from Kovalainen
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2008
This Lewis Hamilton na wonder ooh from 11th he is now in 2nd place albeit he has to make a pit-stop
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2008
Vettel wins at Monza!!!

And Vettel makes history by becoming the youngest man to ever win a Grand Prix race.

Massa is 6th and Hamilton 7th while Raikonnen is 9th so Hamilton is still up by a point on Massa and its almost safe to say now with 4 races to go that its going to be between Hamilton and Massa

Next race is at Singapore and its going to be run at night which is the first of its kind
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by Okanran(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
Hamilton currently leads the championship. . . albeit with a single point.This white peepz sef undecided una mago-mago nor go work dis time oooh. tongue
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by wwolexx(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2008
All the real McLaren fans please stand up!!!!

Kindly sign this on-line petition against FIA here http://www.petitiononline.com/belgp08/petition.html
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by Bgal(f): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
I love Hamilton. He's outstanding. Wishin him the best!
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hamilton lost the petition so the 1 point gap stays

I saw the qualifying race today and Massa takes pole position with Hamilton,Raikonnen and Kubica respectively behind him
tomorrow's race is going to be really interesting because its a street circuit and like Monaco the tracks are really close to the wall so i wouldn't be suprised if i see lots of cars bouncing of the wall and stuff all i know is its gonna be a very tough race for all title contenders
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by nazzyon(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2008
I expect some collision but I don't want it to affect Hamilton because because Mclaren seems to be having problems when it comes to decision making whenever there is a safety car after any crash.

Hamilton has an advantage because Mclaren always know their way through the corners of every track.

I won't be surprised if he wins tomorrow.
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2008
If what Hamilton drove at Monza was anything to go by then he would definitely be a big favorite but if there is anyone that can stop him its Massa you need to see how easily he controlled his car round the sharp turns and corners while every other driver was fighting with their steering wheels
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by nazzyon(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2008
If Massa decides to race the way he did to qualify on pole, I see him crashing out before the end of the race.
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by A40(m): 1:02am On Sep 28, 2008
Are you sure you didn't watch a different qualifying session?Massa had the best drive of the night compared to the other drivers that where constantly bumping and grinding on the wall.If Massa crashes out based on the way he drove today then i don't see anyone finishing that race
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by dyabman(m): 4:22am On Sep 28, 2008
Hamilton seems like a talented young driver, almost up there with Kubica in fact.

However time and again, this season and last, we have seen this overshadowed by crucial errors, lack of discipline, and rash breaches of the rules which have cost him dearly. In short, his basic talent has been overshadowed by his mental insuffiencies.

Is Hamilton mentally adequate to compete at the highest level - and if so, what can his team do to paper over the cracks
Re: F1 Racing: Hamilton Wellwishers Only by nazzyon(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2008
A-40:

Are you sure you didn't watch a different qualifying session?Massa had the best drive of the night compared to the other drivers that where constantly bumping and grinding on the wall.If Massa crashes out based on the way he drove today then i don't see anyone finishing that race

Yea! I did but if he decided to put in anything more than that he is going to crash.

Valentino Rossi was the king in today's race.

2. Casey Stoner

3. Dani Pedrosa

4. Jorge Lorenzo

Rossi is now the Winner of 2008 Moto GP Championship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mybetcity.com / Help Me Out With John Shittu's Contact Info / Sad: Man United Fan Commits Suicide Following Defeat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.