Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Help Me Out With John Shittu's Contact Info - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help Me Out With John Shittu's Contact Info (5491 Views)

Q&A With Stephen Keshi, His Views On Alan Pardew, Ameobi, Danny Shittu, Dike / Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') / Shittu Should Report Bolton To Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out With John Shittu's Contact Info by cammax7(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2006
I guess the Mikel Obi transfer saga has obviously made Shittu more popular than he was. As a matter of fact he was Gearge Weah's as well as Kanu's former agent.

My younger plays pretty good football and has amazing skills and he is just 15. I would want Shittu to take a look at him and get him to Europe. He is good material I tell you.

So if anyone has his contact details, pls let me have it. Here or mailed to my emaill address... maxwellmaiye@yahoo.co.uk
Thank You
Re: Help Me Out With John Shittu's Contact Info by Akolawole(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2006
Please contact Alistair Soyode of Ben television London.
When everybody was looking for John obi and Shittu all over europe. he got them and interview them.
www.bentelevision.com

Alistair is in football management as well.
Re: Help Me Out With John Shittu's Contact Info by cammax7(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2006
thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Get 10 Odd Green Games Sent To You On Whatsapp / Yakubu Scores Four In Blackburn Win / Players That Have Won Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.