Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) (4617 Views)

Any Importers Of Perfume And Body Spray Here? / Ban On Importation Of Rice Underway - GEJ / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by ponana(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2013
Anybody knows the procedure used in importing all this body products in bulk( perfumes,deodorant and the rest)
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by amtheone(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
ponana: Anybody knows the procedure used in importing all this body products in bulk( perfumes,deodorant and the rest)

What exactly do u want to import and from which country? They are many ways to go about them. U can check alibaba or aliexpress and for payment u can use ur atm card provided it's activated for online shopping.

For shipping, if u are buy from China, chrisvicmall can handle shipping for u and if u even want them to help u buy them and make payment on ur behalf, they can as well do it. But u have to converse with d producer or marketer of such product and come to agreement on how much u are going to pay for such.

www.aliexpress.com(more of retailer bt also deal on bulk)
www.alibaba.com(deal with manufacturer directly and price is very cheap)
www.chrisvicmall.com (shipping agent and also act like a third party btw u and d above mentioned)

I hope this help
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by sekielo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hello,
are you looking for supplier or you need advise on how to move it into Nigeria beating custom check? however, i am base in Italy, and i'do move goods home to my guy to sell at wholesale prices, if their is order for these you can always have it when the next Constantine arrive, but at the moment i have some sample product here with me which have not been ship,cause i need to know if their is good and lucrative order for them in naij before investing too much money on it here.pls i'm always having problem uploading pictures here i don't know how to download on this site,it keeps telling me more than 200 kbyte. samples pic can be sent to ur mail if interested.
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by phreddie(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by ponana(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Thanks everybody..I know about the importation thread and am a customer of chrisvicmall already. But am actually talking about the different UK, US products like Nivea roll-on, Smart collection body spray. If anybody knows anything, you should try dropping the info here instead of mail, am sure other people are interested as well.
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by sailovercn: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2013
if you need anything to import from china we are sailover express ltd china but from nigeria we are manufacturers representative in china we can give you the best prices in any product you want our nigeria number is 07033842733 and our china number is 0098613535317112 but we prefer you send email to us sailoverchina@hotmail.com also we have contact of chinese invitation letter the cost is 500usd i dey enter very well,one love from francis sailover
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by BUMPDOC: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
BREEJ Technologies based in Lowell, MA USA can source any cosmetic product at the best price for the Nigerian Market
Products from the USA can be shipped, cleared and delivered to your warehouse in Lagos.

Products from other countries around the world [such as the Smart Collection Body Spray] can be delivered to a Lagos port of your choice. The importer will be responsible for clearing the goods on arrival in Lagos.

If interested please send an email inquiry to: breejtech@gmail.com

Aloysius Anaebonam, B.Pharm.; PhD
Founder & Chief Scientist
BREEJ Technologies, Inc.
44 Stedman Street
Unit 6
Lowell, MA 01851
Tel.: 617 834 9566
http://www.BumpZapper.com
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by Jamal64: 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Did you later get someone to help you?
ponana:
Thanks everybody..I know about the importation thread and am a customer of chrisvicmall already. But am actually talking about the different UK, US products like Nivea roll-on, Smart collection body spray. If anybody knows anything, you should try dropping the info here instead of mail, am sure other people are interested as well.
Re: Any Idea ? (importation Of Perfume, Deodorant And Other Body Products) by Chrisvicmall: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
Happy New Week !

Source, Procure and Ship with Chrisvicmall.
#Monday #September #Ship #Chrisvicmall #Procure #Big #Think #Logistics #Company

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps In Setting Up Firstmobile App / If You Don't Have This Free Money Making App, Then Your Phone Is Useless! / Www.facebook.com/bvshipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.