Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) (760 Views)

How To Make Money Online Using Liberty Reserve Debit Card / Need Help To Buy Liberty Reserve / Liberty Reserve For Sale, Instant funding Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by matt406: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
I sell at a very cheap and considerate price...#145/$1
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by drlizzy(f): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
Where are you based and how many units do u have for sale?
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by matt406: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2013
I'm based in PH. I'm having $1900
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by willyede(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
Do not buy from him asits better you buy from those that are credible that is those that have site as all these ones will tell you to send recharge card and the first thing they work on is our greed how can u sell LR for N148.....run obvious scam
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by Chibenze(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2013
Dat guy selling lr 145 is a ... Well dnt really knw much about him, pls wilyede i found it hard to buy 4rm company and website going to d bank is not easy 4 me, pls can u help me recommend som1 dat can fund my acct wit $5 only
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by willyede(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
I will recoment you either go to liberty reserve site and check out the accreditted companies or type google and put liberty reserve exchangers in nigeria and you will see a whole lot of them
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by Chibenze(m): 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
willyede: I will recoment you either go to liberty reserve site and check out the accreditted companies or type google and put liberty reserve exchangers in nigeria and you will see a whole lot of them
you must be a good fellow bro, infact you are among d legit people in nairaland on my list, keep d good name and also d name of our country Nigeria atleast their are few representing nigeria well. CAN WE BE FRIENDS PLEASE ATLEST I CAN MAKE U MY MENTOR.
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by willyede(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2013
No problem all I want is to protect the interest of fellow nigerians as I have no problem being friends with you. Cheers
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by matt406: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2013
Can you please explain why and what you want from me for posting all this false news about my business on my threads? I haven't transacted any deal with anybody, I'm new here and yet you're trying to frame me for something I don't know about. I pray my Lord Jesus in heaven will deal with you accordingly in respect to this false accusation.
Re: Buy Liberty Reserve (instant Funding) by Chibenze(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
matt406: Can you please explain why and what you want from me for posting all this false news about my business on my threads? I haven't transacted any deal with anybody, I'm new here and yet you're trying to frame me for something I don't know about. I pray my Lord Jesus in heaven will deal with you accordingly in respect to this false accusation.
To show how legit you are, then you have to prove it fund my lr wit $5 (U1169902), i will pay u true recharge card

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In Nigeria / Earn Your Way To Financial Freedom / Mini Importation Business Guaranteed To Make You N80,000 To N300,000/monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.