Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

thread closed. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thread closed. (8279 Views)

thread closed / Thread closed / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Lool so your point is ?
my point is, the two pictures are ugly.

2 Likes

Re: thread closed. by Sapphire86(f): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Really?? I was hoping 2 c Dbanj meets Idris Elba meets (even) wizkid! Den I scrolled down 2 c d cute boi indeed! All I can say it u need 2 b banned 4 disturbing d whole romance section

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
Kikikki...he sure getting d attention. Go poster! Go kiddo!! cheesy grin
Re: thread closed. by brushstrokes(f): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
Adulthood please scan through all the pics on your system and upload a cute guy's pic. Atleast let this thread look meaningful, I don't care where you comb the pic from undecided angry
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Lol wait the first guy is my kid brother segun the guy is cute mehn, since all these bias people wont be truthful i uploaded mine with my rugged afro as a badman. Im cute mehn

I am sorry dude I just don't buy that. How could you say you are cute then you immediately upload your brother's picture. That makes no sense. You were talking about yourself being cute not your brother.
Then once it gets bashed and nyashed on you upload another guy who by the way looks nothing like the first guy(and more so nothing like a Yoruba guy) and expect people to believe it's you?
Do you thing this is nurseryland?
Come one man you have to come up with a better story.

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
brush_strokes: Adulthood please scan through all the pics on your system and upload a cute guy's pic. Atleast let this thread look meaningful, I don't care where you comb the pic from undecided angry

Lol ok

Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
madame_bebe: Hahaha op, you're a top joker.. cheesy Hmmnnn ugly girls are always quick to critisize though, I wonder why. lipsrsealed

Chai, fiiiine babe! See as you forehead dey shine wella. kiss
Re: thread closed. by xynerise: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
THREAD LOCKED
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Chai, fiiiine babe! See as you forehead dey shine wella. kiss
grin grin grin grin LMAOOO
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Op! Abeg, confirm which picture is you oo! angry
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane: Op! Abeg, confirm which picture is you oo! angry
none of them are him
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Loooool ok i get y'all im ugly as Bleep. Happy now? Ugly girls all over here are just happy now , this is the kinda thing they like. Ugly fat girls. See as that idowuogbo looks so fat in her half picture shame wont let her put a full picture of her irritating face. Dead babe
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane: Op! Abeg, confirm which picture is you oo! angry

Those two guys are very handsome u bias beast. And no none of them are me so u can be honest now. Fool
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Those two guys are very handsome u bias beast. And no none of them are me so u can be honest now. Nonsense

Lmaooo, so you dey use person picture come dey pretend say na you? Na waaa oo. Abeg, the first one is you jooor!
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Lmaooo, so you dey use person picture come dey pretend say na you? Na waaa oo. Abeg, the first one is you jooor!

Because u have seen me i person abi ? Even if it was me that guy is frigging handsome. Its just nobody tells an arrogant proud person that they are cute. Lol

The day i posted that first picture on twitter see girls asking for the handle of the guy with the picture. They all wanted to follow him. So chill whos fooling who
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Because u have seen me i person abi ? Even if it was me that guy is frigging handsome. Its just nobody tells an arrogant proud person that they are cute. Lol

Uh huh.

*walks off*
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane:

U look like a corpse in your half profile picture. I spat after looking at ur picture. Smh

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lmao grin grin grin

The drama on here never ends.

OP you are the naija version of Denzel Washington please don't mind the haters wink.
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

U look like a corpse in your half profile picture. I spat after looking at ur picture. Smh

Bros, make sure you nor wa.nk too much oo after the downloading it. It tends to have that effect on people. grin
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Bros, make sure you nor wa.nk too much oo after the downloading it. It tends to have that effect on people. grin

Lol me that is a boy is even finer than u. Lool kai
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood:

Lol me that is a boy is even finer than u. Lool kai

Ok, bros. Whatever you say. smiley
Re: thread closed. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: Loooool ok i get y'all im ugly as Bleep. Happy now? Ugly girls all over here are just happy now , this is the kinda thing they like. Ugly fat girls. See as that idowuogbo looks so fat in her half picture shame wont let her put a full picture of her irritating face. Dead babe
Kikiki...I'll let dis slide.Anoda day kiddo!
Re: thread closed. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
madame_bebe: Hahaha op, you're a top joker.. cheesy Hmmnnn ugly girls are always quick to critisize though, I wonder why. lipsrsealed
Hahahhahahahaha!! Can you mention just a hanful of names pls
Re: thread closed. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahaha!! I just googled kada fried chicken, is that Benin's version of Kentucky/Tastee fried chicken? LMFAOO!!!!
You such an easy qoinq and jovila type! Like readinq your comments*

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
nikkyshyne: He even get boil for right eyes still dey form.
chooiiiiiiiii! Lauqhinq so freakinq hard*
Re: thread closed. by Sijo01(f): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
ItsModella: wtf is kada fried chicken sef? undecided

Its a place where yahooboyz and spender of their sisters Italo money takes their kobo kobo girlfriends to every sunday to chop premature chicken and greenrice.
Re: thread closed. by greedie1(f): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
[size=16pt]where is the pix na[/size]
Re: thread closed. by pheyikemi: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ adulthood, if dtz u 4real, y d frown lines? U luk lyk u were defecating whilst snapping d pix grin

1 Like

Re: thread closed. by Moyola(f): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
eeyah!
Re: thread closed. by omiobo: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Guy no mind all these biscuit bone nairaland gurls,you are so cute. You must be anus. Na anus dey fine like this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Poor Baby Gets Electrocuted By A Plugged Phone Charger. / Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler? / The Happiest Day of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.