Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

thread closed. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thread closed. (8274 Views)

thread closed / Thread closed / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
grin Heheheheheheeheehee

@OP: Fineboy no pimples, shebi? grin
Nothing do you biko grin

Small time dem go call you "arrogant". But nahhh! That's confidence right there grin cool
Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
adaobi123: stop looking for compliments

He's a fineboy jor! grin
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ejiné:

He's a fineboy jor! grin

Chaaaaai! See bweast and nyash! Una wan kill me for here. shocked
Re: thread closed. by jutino(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
adulthood: I am too handsome its a problem, i know i intimidate girls because of how i look. I get away with everything even my previous post here because people doubted my looks then i posted a picture and they all bacame silent. Why has nature made me so cute?
so cute me likeky...
Re: thread closed. by pheyikemi: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
omiobo: Guy no mind all these biscuit bone nairaland gurls,you are so cute. You must be anus. Na anus dey fine like this grin
U r a case grin
Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
inurmind:

I am sorry dude I just don't buy that. How could you say you are cute then you immediately upload your brother's picture. That makes no sense. You were talking about yourself being cute not your brother.
Then once it gets bashed and nyashed on you upload another guy who by the way looks nothing like the first guy(and more so nothing like a Yoruba guy) and expect people to believe it's you?
Do you thing this is nurseryland?
Come one man you have to come up with a better story.

DEADEST!!! grin
Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Chaaaaai! See bweast and nyash! Una wan kill me for here. shocked

grin grin Kandiikane oooo! Stop ogling my fiancee! I go wounjure you o! angry
Re: thread closed. by modextus(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
hahah..abeg nairalander's no go kill pesin
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Lol abeg im not finee oh, lets just leave it at that. Its all bants folks
Re: thread closed. by YorubaOmoge: 12:23am On Mar 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
you are not too cute.....you look like a typical Lagos face...

Da fcukkkk grin

I think the OP poster IS cute. His real problem is attention-seeking.
Re: thread closed. by YorubaOmoge: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Bros, how can this be the same person? Which bleaching cream you dey use?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1010318_ffb8e399440bd1586a79a5ae2eb8946c_jpg804e4f2d8136877a60b21e6e938aa4ab
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1010345_6392e2babdd9432b877ba127993db6a1_jpg067f1c4ed10868fc78665f6463408fe5

Kandiii, olodo ni e o.

Comparing a B/W pix with a color pix? grin

You for ask him where he bought his African kinky weave nau cheesy
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2013
LMAO!!

the dude said the first pic is his younger brother while the second one is him.

dunno who he was trying to fool with that lame excuse.
Re: thread closed. by YorubaOmoge: 12:28am On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO!!

the dude said the first pic is his younger brother while the second one is him.

dunno who he was trying to fool with that lame excuse.

Was this before or AFTER you girls called his first pix ugly?

Black man always thinking light skin is where it's at. smh

TBH, the first pix is cuter.

But whatevs.
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

But whatevs.
this was AFTER we yabbed the first pic. grin grin grin
Re: thread closed. by YorubaOmoge: 12:29am On Mar 04, 2013
But for real LMAO

What's going on in that second picture?

LOL
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: But for real LMAO

What's going on in that second picture?

LOL
I swear, the hair is something else, I don't think combs are that expensive na grin grin
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Da fcukkkk grin

I think the OP poster IS cute. His real problem is attention-seeking.

Lol like i said its all bants, being laughing hysterically since. Funny thing is i have never mentioned about my looks once in real life, even when someone compliments me i become so humble like an idiot. All these fools that think they got me figured out , i pity ur ignorance. Hahahaha
Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2013
Adulthood is handsome, IMHO.
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2013
dafuq? grin grin grin
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:
I swear, the hair is something else, I don't think combs are that expensive na grin grin

See this fool that wont leave my thread, loool your fakeness wont let u admit the truth now go u refuse to go. See me see wahala oh. My life
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné: Adulthood is handsome, IMHO.

Lol i see, mmm
Re: thread closed. by YorubaOmoge: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:
this was AFTER we yabbed the first pic. grin grin grin

Explains much

adulthood:

Lol like i said its all bants, being laughing hysterically since. Funny thing is i have never mentioned about my looks once in real life, even when someone compliments me i become so humble like an idiot. All these fools that think they got me figured out , i pity ur ignorance. Hahahaha

Ignorance? lol
Is it surprising that I called you an attention-seeker after you created a thread to celebrate your hansomness?
Anywaz, whatever.

*Thread unfollowd*
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

See this fool that wont leave my thread, loool your fakeness wont let u admit the truth now go u refuse to go. See me see wahala oh. My life
your thread? bahahahahahaha!! I laugh in swahili.

Nigga, I can comment on whatever thread I feel like commenting on, I have that right....you're such a fish brain.

I've admitted the truth o, you're ugly...you better get your ugly face out of your smelly äss and see the truth...
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

But whatevs.

Loooool
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:
your thread? bahahahahahaha!! I laugh in swahili.

Nigga, I can comment on whatever thread I feel like commenting on, I have that right....you're such a fish brain.

I've admitted the truth o, you're ugly...you better get your ugly face out of your smelly äss and see the truth...

Lol u are the first babe to have called me ugly in my life, loool wow so a girl can call me ugly in mu life time. This will really humble me iswear
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Explains much

Ignorance? lol
Is it surprising that I called you an attention-seeker after you created a thread to celebrate your hansomness?
Anywaz, whatever.

*Thread unfollowd*

Naa it was these fake people that cannot dare upload their irritating faces that are ignorant. U just came and spoke ur mind, i like confident honest people. Tbh
Re: thread closed. by Moyola(f): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2013
not "too cute"
i'd say pretty dude
wat errone sayz wun change d size of ur nose
keep d hair. . .d bushy-ha d beta tongue
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2013
Im not used to being called "ugly" sorry if it made me laugh, it just sounds so "fake" like u said it because u were so bitter. Loooooooooooooool but i wouldnt mind if people called me that sometimes, who knows it my humble me. Honestly hahaha
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 12:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Lol Nairaland is a fuckin joke, i can tell you as an unbaised straight male that the guy in the pic looks better than at least 85% of men in Nigeria.

That alone is from the fact that he doesn't have yellow eyes.

This whole thread was full of ugly insecure women, and hating bytch-made dudes with teenage girl mentalities. Poster, didn't i tell that if you post your picture here everyone will say your ugly? Its the natural reaction.

The majority of people on this site are insecure and when they see someone who is arrogant like this it bothers them.... The ladies are all in their mid 40's and most of the men haven't had a date in years. Most Nairalanders are social rejects and are beyond ugly, trust me... these ppl are root ugly grin

3 Likes

Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 04, 2013
Moyola: not "too cute"
i'd say pretty dude
wat errone sayz wun change d size of ur nose
keep d hair. . .d bushy-ha d beta tongue

Lol the first one is meee tbh, all these gays made me upload the hairy guy photo. Abeg Oo i have agree im ugly can we go and lick icecream now loooool
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: Lol Nairaland is a fuckin joke, i can tell you as an unbaised straight male that the guy in the pic looks better than at least 85% of men in Nigeria.

That alone is from the fact that he doesn't have yellow eyes.

This whole thread was full of ugly insecure women, and hating bytch-made dudes with teenage girl mentalities. Poster, didn't i tell that if you post your picture here everyone will say your ugly? Its the natural reaction. The majority of people on this site are insecure and when they see someone who is arrgoant like this it bothers them. Don't mind these ppl, most of them are social rejects and a beyond ugly, trust me.

Loool bro u are so true. Like i opened one of the hating girls pic i just had to spit, she looked so irritating. Sorry if it sounds rude but its true, and she came here saw my picture and had the guts to comment. My God, what an irony! People just didnt care to look at the pictures anyway, they just joined in the yabbing without speaking their honest conscience. Nigerian mentality, very ignorant, bias, and local ugly girls with low self esteem just quickly started ranting. Loooool i have been laughing since bro
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Kandiii, olodo ni e o.

Comparing a B/W pix with a color pix? grin

You for ask him where he bought his African kinky weave nau cheesy
grin
Lool

That dude pleep is adulthood. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ / Poor Baby Gets Electrocuted By A Plugged Phone Charger. / Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.