Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

thread closed. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thread closed. (8273 Views)

thread closed / Thread closed / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: Lol Nairaland is a fuckin joke, i can tell you as an unbaised straight male that the guy in the pic looks better than at least 85% of men in Nigeria.

That alone is from the fact that he doesn't have yellow eyes.

This whole thread was full of ugly insecure women, and hating bytch-made dudes with teenage girl mentalities. Poster, didn't i tell that if you post your picture here everyone will say your ugly? Its the natural reaction.

The majority of people on this site are insecure and when they see someone who is arrogant like this it bothers them.... The ladies are all in their mid 40's and most of the men haven't had a date in years. Most Nairalanders are social rejects and are beyond ugly, trust me... these ppl are root ugly grin

Thank you! cool
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:
grin
Lool

That dude pleep is adulthood. grin
angry Kandikanne you have seen my pic, with the coke bottle.

I just have a very different perspective than you people... the guy is not ugly in the least. Any one who is unbaised should be able to admit that
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:
grin
Lool

That dude pleep is adulthood. grin

Wtf? I just lost any single respect i had for u if i even had any. Ur just a piece of trash to think that pleep guy that i only just met on nairaland today is me ? Omg u are a shame to womanhood for this. U no try at all, see wetin u open ur toilet mouth talk SMFH
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:
your thread? bahahahahahaha!! I laugh in swahili.

Nigga, I can comment on whatever thread I feel like commenting on, I have that right....you're such a fish brain.

I've admitted the truth o, you're ugly...you better get your ugly face out of your smelly äss and see the truth...
Harsh!
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:02am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Wtf? I just lost any single respect i had for u if i even had any. Ur just a piece of trash to think that pleep guy that i only just met on nairaland today is me ? Omg u are a shame to womanhood for this. U no try at all, see wetin u open ur toilet mouth talk SMFH

I'm just going to laugh at this.
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:03am On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: angry Kandikanne you have seen my pic, with the coke bottle.

I just have a very different perspective than you people... the guy is not ugly in the least. Any one who is unbaised should be able to admit that

Lol, I did? please remind me with a picture. grin

Never said he was ugly. I mean in the end it depends on individuals. To me he's ok, to some he's handsome.
Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2013
So Kandi, I see you have a bit of a gurrl-crush on my Isoken (girl on my profile)? wink Hmmmmmm?
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:05am On Mar 04, 2013
oh jesus
Re: thread closed. by Ejine(m): 1:06am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Never said he was ugly. I mean in the end it depends on individuals. To me he's ok, to some he's handsome.

Don't lie! If this guy approaches you in real life, you go melt one time!

Girls too dey form sha grin
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:07am On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné: So Kandi, I see you have a bit of a gurrl-crush on my Isoken (girl on my profile)? wink Hmmmmmm?

Nor be you? tongue

@pleep, what I mean is, levels of attraction differs, he may not be ugly but my loins aren't craving for him.
Re: thread closed. by PhysicsQED(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Dude looks like Frank Ocean (the singer). And is it normal for grown men to refer to themselves as "cute"?
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné:

Lol, no but if you approach me, I may melt. tongue
Re: thread closed. by Moyola(f): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Lol the first one is meee tbh, all these gays made me upload the hairy guy photo. Abeg Oo i have agree im ugly can we go and lick icecream now loooool

Olodo lyk u!
juz dey deceive ursef dey go. . .
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: oh jesus

Lmfaoo grin
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Pls carry ur shit mouth and go and die. I reiterate the fact that i have never called myself handsome in the real life once, and the multitude of people that say am a "fineboy" i try to argue because i am not a vain person in reality. I only opened this thread because i notice people on here are so bias i just decided to watch y'all and your fake bias judgements.
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/926837/pictures-nairalanders-please-post-yours/1 The Nairalanders that where making fun of the OP.
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Ejiné:

Loool again i see.. Looooool my Lord
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:11am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Pls carry ur shit mouth and go and die. I reiterate the fact that i have never called myself handsome in the real life once, and the multitude of people that say am a "fineboy" i try to argue because i am not a vain person in reality. I only opened this thread because i notice people on here are so bias i just decided to watch y'all and your fake bias judgements.

Now, explain to me how kandiikane is bias? Did we fight when I said you're ok? Is it by force for my loins to crave for you? Abeg joor. Go sit your skinny backside down.
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:12am On Mar 04, 2013
why are you talking about your loins....? lol

you can accept that someone is good looking without wanting to have sex with them
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:15am On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: why are you talking about your loins....? lol

you can accept that someone is good looking without wanting to have sex with them

Lol. Maybe it's because I'm picky I don't know. He's ok. I'm not going to be forced to say, "daaamnn, yo, this nigga hot"
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2013
Looool someone open that pleeps thread and u will see local struggle looking ugly people. Naa this is sad
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:22am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol. Maybe it's because I'm picky I don't know. He's ok. I'm not going to be forced to say, "daaamnn, yo, this nigga hot"
You people really don't seem to get the concept of objectivity. Let me give you an example... i am not interested in Asian girls what so ever, but if i saw one that looked like this: I would have no problem admitting that she is a beautiful woman.

You guys seem to be unable to differentiate between a persons objective attractiveness and your personal attraction to that individual. I am a straight male.... i feel no attraction to the guy in that picture. However, i am rational enough to see that he is not a bad looking dude.

3 Likes

Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:32am On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: You people really don't seem to get the concept of objectivity. Let me give you an example... i am not interested in Asian girls what so ever, but if i saw one that looked like this: I would have no problem admitting that she is a beautiful woman.

You people seem to be unable to differentiate between a persons objective attractiveness and your personal attraction to that person. I am a straight male.... i feel no attraction to the guy in that picture. However, i am rational enough to see that he is not a bad looking dude.

I guess its just another way pleep is smarter than everyone else. cry

Dude shush, this has nothing to do with being objective. There's some truth in the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I cannot see through your eyes. What you may perceive as handsome is not the same as mine. If I find someone handsome or pretty, I have no problem saying so. The guy is average to me, others may find him above average. Depends on the individual. That's how life is, not everyone will find the same person attractive even if to you their face is the finest thing on earth

I didn't say he was ugly because he isn't but my eyes tell me he's ok.
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2013
Lool this is the part where i have to beg candicane to reply me, they see my photos they quickly ignore me. Then i get angry and sound cockyy then they come back and become bias in their comments. Pleep bro thats me again oo, just wanted my sister here to know i am not blind i have looked at the mirror and i know what i look like.
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:36am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

Dude shush, this has nothing to do with being objective. There's some truth in the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I cannot see through your eyes. What you may perceive as handsome is not the same as mine. If I find someone handsome or pretty, I have no problem saying so. The guy is average to me, others may find him above average. Depends on the individual. That's how life is, not everyone will find the same person attractive even if to you their face is the finest thing on earth

kiss we ain't disagreeing about anything
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 04, 2013
kandiikane:

After seeing my second picture u say im ok pls go and hide in a cage. Do u know how many girls used this my photo as their bb dp around december last year? Babe im a very handsome guy sorry if u just cant say it because of ur pride. Cheers
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:37am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood: Lool this is the part where i have to beg candicane to reply me, they see my photos they quickly ignore me. Then i get angry and sound cockyy then they come back and become bias in their comments. Pleep bro thats me again oo, just wanted my sister here to know i am not blind i have looked at the mirror and i know what i look like.
And this is all that matters. If you look in the mirror and you're confident of your looks then you don't need approval from anyone because it shows insecurities if you need someone to confirm to you that you look handsome. That's one life lesson you should learn.
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:37am On Mar 04, 2013
lol.........

awkward turtle
Re: thread closed. by kandiikane(m): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

After seeing my second picture u say im ok pls go and hide in a cage. Do u know how many girls used this my photo as the bb dp around december last year? Babe im a very handsome guy sorry if u just cant say it because of ur pride. Cheers

Ok, sir but maybe I'm just being bias because I've chopped better for breakfast. smiley Dont seek approval from me, wrong person mate.
Re: thread closed. by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2013
pleep: lol.........

awkward turtle

Loool me or the chic ?
Re: thread closed. by pleep(m): 1:40am On Mar 04, 2013
adulthood:

Loool me or the chic ?
I just looked through this thread and it appears who have posted 3 different people....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ / Poor Baby Gets Electrocuted By A Plugged Phone Charger. / Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.