Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House (17810 Views)

Nollywood Stars At 2016 AMVCA After-party(photos) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / President Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars And Entertainers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by ak47mann(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2013
ayanfeeledumare:

We are talking abt Nigeria u are talking region. U are out of point
so why are you shouting about 2015 while the thread is about hosting nollywood stars?
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Greatken007(m): 3:44am On Mar 04, 2013
dedons: Y is dis guy wasting our money
hw much did you contributed?Go and discover ur Talent and you wil be recognize

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Greatken007: hw much did you contributed?Go and discover ur Talent and you wil be recognize

((((GBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM)))
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by dedons: 5:12am On Mar 04, 2013
Greatken007: hw much did you contributed?Go and discover ur Talent and you wil be recognize
why are u been foolish herewat has talent got to do wit d wastage
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Memphis357(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2013
Advance fee payment to Nollywood for 2015. Another #3Billion spent on this.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 04, 2013
Greatken007: hw much did you contributed? Go and discover ur Talent and you wil be recognize

dedons: why are u been foolish herewat has talent got to do wit d wastage

[size=13pt]Chai, chineke undecided[/size]
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Liberal2020: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2013
See the bad eye Patience dey Pawpaw.

Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by YorubaOmoge: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Phat family.

Election things.
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by modestdude(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2013
holluwai: My broda,I actually did. But come to think about it,it would have been nicer if it were hollywood.

colonised and hypnotised brain
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2013
Viewing the comments of so many people here baffles me.Some are saying he is wasting the country's money.That means these people are not worth it(Nollywood stars).Can't the President host the Nollywood stars?The last time i checked the Nigerian constitution i never saw where it is illegal to do so.If somebody like Obama can host J-Z and Beyonce as a couple i imagine what the Nigerian masses would have said if he was to be our President.Though the man is not perfect but if he wants to be criticized it should be done constructively.They are worthy of being celebrated especially if you know the image they are building for our great nation in America,Asia,Europe and other parts of the world then indeed you will be proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Akpan107: If you come from a State that dont have oil... GEJ is not wasting ur money, becouse last time i checked, the money(oil) is from Niger Delta and we are not complaining about it! (no offence) GEJ move on jor! We day ur back... 2015 on my mind.
this guy is stupid
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by holluwai(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2013
e be like say bomb dey that your head....baboon!

modestdude: colonised and hypnotised brain
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by TheBlackPrince: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2013
See Peter obi. Sly!
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by dedons: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2013
chingyjant: Viewing the comments of so many people here baffles me.Some are saying he is wasting the country's money.That means these people are not worth it(Nollywood stars).Can't the President host the Nollywood stars?The last time i checked the Nigerian constitution i never saw where it is illegal to do so.If somebody like Obama can host J-Z and Beyonce as a couple i imagine what the Nigerian masses would have said if he was to be our President.Though the man is not perfect but if he wants to be criticized it should be done constructively.They are worthy of being celebrated especially if you know the image they are building for our great nation in America,Asia,Europe and other parts of the world then indeed you will be proud to be a Nigerian
a fool @ ur age is a fool 4 eva...
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by tempest69: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
This bastard is wasting our money but am not surprised that we still av educated illiterate who prefers a zoologist to an administrator i.e
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by tempest69: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
chingyjant: Viewing the comments of so many people here baffles me.Some are saying he is wasting the country's money.That means these people are not worth it(Nollywood stars).Can't the President host the Nollywood stars?The last time i checked the Nigerian constitution i never saw where it is illegal to do so.If somebody like Obama can host J-Z and Beyonce as a couple i imagine what the Nigerian masses would have said if he was to be our President.Though the man is not perfect but if he wants to be criticized it should be done constructively.They are worthy of being celebrated especially if you know the image they are building for our great nation in America,Asia,Europe and other parts of the world then indeed you will be proud to be a Nigerian
you and broda jonah are both kobo wise nd pound FOOLISH!
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by tempest69: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
killuminati: Gej be like those village nollywood actors sef! see hin hat like pami tapper Wetin dey hapen there sef? Hope say no be another committee dem wan set
make resign den follow dem okey bakassi dey act comedy! infact him and ibu go become pair like aki nd pawpaw, come use ukwa insult him life commot
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by kolamilan(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Akpan107: If you come from a State that dont have oil... GEJ is not wasting ur money, becouse last time i checked, the money(oil) is from Niger Delta and we are not complaining about it! (no offence) GEJ move on jor! We day ur back... 2015 on my mind.
akpan or akpu whatever your name is u said GEJ is not wasting our money huh?
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Dee60: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
NO Comment!
Re: Jonathan Hosts Nollywood Stars At State House by Tee13(f): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Personally I don't see anything wrong in hosting our Nollywood Stars just like the Nigerian Eagles, we have to appreciate and encourage our own products but my problems here is that apart from my bros Ikedieze the pix are showing only Politicians.

I hope it is not another avenue for .................. pls complete.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Takes Relief Materials To Abuja Widows To Mark Birthday / Debie Rise Celebrates Genevieve Nnaji / Are You In Need Of Professional DJ For Your EVENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.