Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Early Detection Of Childhood Disorders - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Detection Of Childhood Disorders (495 Views)

Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!! / A Thread For Those Suffering From Depression Or Anxiety Disorders / Dealing With Dyslexia And Other Learning Disorders In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Detection Of Childhood Disorders by haykay0072000: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
Many babies born in different part of the world still dies of diseases that could be prevented due to insufficient screening facilities.

Experts however claimed that this trend may persist until the government of each country provides screening centres for babies in each country....... Read More>>>>>http://planehealth..com/2013/03/early-detection-of-childhood-disorders.html

(1) (Reply)

Learn About The Wonderful Properties Of Aloe Vera / The Best Of Health Booster Machines / Government Should Do Something Fast About Cancer Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.