Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds (20095 Views)

Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by killuminati(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2013
RedBenson: This man wan prove stubborn b4 death. Him no wan die. Why cant he be faithful to his deputy d way Yar Adua was to Bad hmmm sorry Goodluck?

***Na play i dey play o***.
this na expensive play o!
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by spyder880(m): 7:07am On Mar 04, 2013
texazzpete:

You do realize 'I have reasons to believe' is not a very confident statement?

Yes, because he may have left the country last night, anything is possible.
But are we enjoying his works? Yes.
Is he sick? Maybe.
Is his sickness affecting his performance? Never.
Should he hand over? Maka why kwanu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2013
hugafella:

Enugu is far more developed than your state, courtesy of Sullivan Chime.

The man has done more than expected in Enugu, we that didn't like him before were even surprised by the quality and spread of his projects.
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by pembisco(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2013
learn from the pope emeritus mr governor...just resign if your health doesnt permit you function

1 Like

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by OX59(m): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
HAS cHAVEZ RESIGNED?#third world things#
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by doofanc: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
spyder880: I have reasons to believe Chime is in Enugu. But newspapers should sell their market, Nigerians need to be kept busy as so much unemployment is in the country.

''He didn't go for any treatmet abroad, he's simply on his accumulated leave''

una don start again?

1 Like

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
Chime again? My advice to INEC come next election is to test candidates b4 election. This is cheating the masses by depriving them of there leader.
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by ceejay80s(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2013
Why africans get this mentallity of "I GO DIE THERE" . See pope resign becos e no well and gave room for others to lead, but naijas yaradua with cancer no gree step down, chime too no gree and many others. VERY GREEDY PEOPLE and in the end e go die and leave dat post by force
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by kabba7(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2013
I think Nigerians should learn from the pope who just shocked the whole wide world by resigning when it was least expected . Chime don' have to hang the development of Enngu state permanently .
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by doniyke3(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Why do Nigerians choose to die in office.
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by Ebestsmscom: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2013
Which kind of sickness is this.
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Mar 04, 2013
kabba7: I think Nigerians should learn from the pope who just shocked the whole wide world by resigning when it was least expected . Chime don' have to hang the development of Enngu state permanently .

Hang the development permanently? grin
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2013
spyder880: I have reasons to believe Chime is in Enugu. But newspapers should sell their market, Nigerians need to be kept busy as so much unemployment is in the country.

Dude, tell your governor to Resign! it's not by force that he must be a governor. After all he is in his last tenure. Let him resign and take care of his health.

1 Like

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by spyder880(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2013
dvdon: Chime again? My advice to INEC come next election is to test candidates b4 election. This is cheating the masses by depriving them of there leader.

INEC can do a million tests, sicknesses can pop up anytime.

Was Suntai sick when he was elected? Yakowa? Chime?

The people and government of Enugu are perfectly in love with Chime, and that is what matters not internet hype.
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by spyder880(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2013
berem: Dude, tell your governor to Resign! it's not by force that he must be a governor. After all he is in his last tenure. Let him resign and take care of his health.

The fear is that many people still feel he is completing the projects he started, and the fear in unofficial circles that the multiple projects he initiated may be halted if he leaves.
But that is beside the point, the house of assembly will rule on his competency to continue in office if, and only if his performance starts to shake. Do you have any evidence that his performance of his duties are shaky?
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by spyder880(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2013
cheesy let me go to my site and do today's work sha. I will pass by one of the new projects in Enugu, I will cover the New Haven bypass road works started this year by Sullivan from his sick bed! and I will show you pictures at night.

You guys will understand why Enugu wants Sullivan, even if he is only 15% alive. grin. (Just joking)

1 Like

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by dplordx(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2013
seanet02: Point-B, Proud-Igbo, Insincere Nigerian, ak47man,tomakit, Afam4ever over to you

Come on! These guys are too busy attacking Fashola for demolishing slums in Lagos. They hate the guy coz hes OVERDOING everything grin....while they think Gov Chime who spent the last past year under a surgeon's knife is waaaay more effective and ahead of FASHOLA grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by Darchangel(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2013
I.Joan:

Well! I stay in the U.S...(gosh it feels good saying that)

A "happy" emoticon doesn't convey that!

Babe there are no happy emoticons for 3rd class impostors living in the U.S
If it feels so good then don't get invovled in naija matters. Wetin carry ur american behind come nairaland sef
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by brownlord: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2013
So no complete human being dey for enugu to govern the state now wen e come be say na sickler dey govern am from abroad?

Anyway, na niger we dey
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by yertyr(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2013
vanstanzy: Gov'nor Chime, have a most speedy recovery. So sad!

Is the name of his vice Goodluck?....
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2013
why didn't they hide it this time??
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by Visocrate(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2013
Kamanda: They should just make him "Governor Emeritus" and grant him indefinite leave.No Shakings.

So far his people are not complaining,wetin be our own inside the mata.
i tire o he is working well i wish him quick recovery
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by olekubaby: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2013
We should all pray for his healing to be permanent. The feather that covers chicken's skin prevent all frm seeing the rashes hidden thereof. Sulivan Chime may god perfect all that concerns your health in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by dady12: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2013
i dont why our politicians are power drunk?he should resign and handle over the reign of leadership to his deputy for his health sake.how many months do we ve in a year?he left three months ago and still return again of which no one knows when he will be back,development will be delay because nothing works when a governor is absent from his duty. Do he want to emulate yar adua?is cancer a malaria that can be cure in a week? Though ,i will him quick recovery
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by romanlaw(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: hmm, his business wasnt finished in the first place, whatever he was doing there. he rushed home to save face amidst the embarassing situation.

......and this sickler is who some dunde-dum-dum had nominated for presidential office. he will never make it...yall keep him enugu, rest of nigeria dont like a sickler for president.

am not surprised at your outburst , considering your tribe which is easily known by your name ODUA : Typical Youruba : Envy, juju, wickedness, with tiger marks on your face and Obviously disgrunted tribalist.
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by tolsaac: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2013
Nobody is happy/interested about his sickness. Dis is my cry, why can't he stay there is his own state or within d shore of dis country for treatment? Wat of thousands of lives dat is dieing everyday in our hospitals due to poor/inadequate facilities.what is our ministry of health doing or wat are d ministers there for? What a shame! IF our leaders can't stay here for adequate treatment then wat will common nigerian do? I was in LUTH 2weeks back I felt ashamed of being a nigerian, it doesn't look like an hospital.they left the whole systems in shambles and pretend all is well.why can't GEJ and all others governors visits their own hospiatals here in dis country for medical treatment,they knew dey won't survive it and see hw lives is waisting everyday. I saw where an oxygen suffocate a patient when there was no oxygen in it. NEMESIS will soon catch on dem all.
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by spyder880(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2013
991: why didn't they hide it this time??

Has anybody confirmed it?
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by sixqub: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2013
well let him relinquish all matters of the state. He may b heading for the bright lights...
Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by NEROSKY(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2013
I.Joan:

You are happy he is sick

Are the leaders happy we're alive

The only thing this my useless governor have done for my state is maintenance n putting up few new roads. All other sector is dead, esp education.
Useless sect of leaders!

1 Like

Re: Chime Flown Abroad Again On Medical Grounds by samsy5460(m): 8:39am On Mar 04, 2013
fogman,:
Daily Times has just been informed that the Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime has been flown abroad again following complications on his health condition.

Governor Sullivan Chime returned to Nigeria two weeks ago after spending four months in hospital abroad and since he returned, the governor has been incommunicado leaving speculations that his return in the first place was ‘packaged’ to show that he was still in control of affairs of the state.

It is not yet clear the manner in which his movement aboard was arranged and to which hospital. Daily Times will be keep you updated on this.

Culled: Daily Times
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/breaking-news-enugu-governor-sullivan-chime-flown-abroad-again-medical-grounds

Corruption & AIDS don get cure?
Pikin wey say im mama no go.....(I dey turn my garri) chei!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Send Threat Letter To Residents / Anti-Party: Nigeria Politics Looks Like Salad & Mayonnaise - Shehu Sani / Shelve Your Planned Nationwide Protest – DSS Warns Organised Labour NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.