Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta (978 Views)

In Need Of Mtn Modem In Oshogbo Or Abeokuta Asap / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by instaforexngr(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hello guys, for some time now, have been having it in mind to start a mini cybercafe business.

I been planning to set up in either of the 2 cities, just wish to know which one of them would be better to start off with.

I know the business moves better where there is a good population of people, especially in a student environment.

Since i don't live in any of the areas, i was hoping i could get assistance from poeple who would know about the best and strategic place to settle.
I know there are already lots of cafes at UI and Ibadan,but my mind is shifted towards Ibadan though.

Moreso apart from a school environment, what other towns or areas in the city that i could get a reasonable patronage.

I would appreciate the info.

thanks
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hi, pls am frm epe lagos state. I can give u 95% guarantee. I have been looking for where to get money. Pls i can give u free service, becos am an engineer. Pls txt ur number to 08027552294 and let me talk more for u.
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by ukachimo: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
In today's Nigeria, it is not just about the population, rather the level of availability of mobile internet services, income level, educational level and population are all factors to consider when siting a cyber cafe in any location. l have never been to Abeokuta so, l can't say about it, but lbadan is still to me a destination of choice for cafe if you can find a good location. My definition of good location is a location where you have a high level of student population who would want to research once in a while without just relying on their phones' internet facility, an area with population of internet users who spams (they spend more time on a system more than any set of internet users) and a lot people on the go. For an investor like you who does not live in these cities, it is an uphill task to calmly locate such an ideal site, but it is worth trying. So Goodluck and call me up for a reliable internet service when you finally get your choice site 08094684524.
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by folafola(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
look before you leap, think of long tell investment,think on flexibility,where to get quality internet provider. i am from abeokuta i know where your business could thrive but i live in ibadan i can as well tell. you good location in ibadan also. just lets discuss
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by instaforexngr(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
folafola: look before you leap, think of long tell investment,think on flexibility,where to get quality internet provider. i am from abeokuta i know where your business could thrive but i live in ibadan i can as well tell. you good location in ibadan also. just lets discuss
okay i do i reach you pls
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by folafola(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
call my number pls
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by davidadenrele: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2013
Re Which of this cities is better to start a Mini Cybercafe Business, first of all you have to consider which of the ISP internet service provide is efficient in each of this area you mentioned, take Abeokuta for instance there are quite a numbers of people having cybercafe business in Abeokuta using multilinks router and it's working effectively while in this service is also relatively good as well.

You have to do an underground research call any of your friends or family living in any of this location to help you find out which service is suitable for a cybercafe business,as well as the data package the cost of the service.

You also have to bear in mind that most ISP in Nigeria have their downtimes and uptimes so relatively its advisable you should have close contact with anyone in their network department or customer care that would be giving you information as regards issues on their network at any point in time.

If you are interested in using Multilinks internet service as earlier stated, in any of the locations mentioned please feel free to contact me on the following numbers 017901844, 08023900627.
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by yinkfad(m): 10:08am On Mar 16, 2013
I have client who i monitor there cafe both in abk and ib but i have 2 different locations at abk dat i can tell and with gud service u will surely thrive. U may reach me on 08038551924 if u are intrested.
Re: Which Of These Cities Is Better To Start A Mini Cybercafe, Ibadan Or Abeokuta by gabon(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
hello,

I can give you an affordable service that is very cheap. between N6,500 to N10,000 monthly subcription.

send me your phone number so we discuss better on phone

gaboninfotech@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Internet Speed Upto 10mbs In One Minute (100% Working) / Laptop Heats Up Fast / Remix OS: The Android Operating System For Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.