Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do You Want To Sell Vehicles To Doctors In Edo State? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Want To Sell Vehicles To Doctors In Edo State? (535 Views)

We Now Accept Non Running Vehicles To: Cotonou, Benin Rep, Lagos, Tema, Ghana / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Price Inquiry: I'm Sending Vehicles To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Sell Vehicles To Doctors In Edo State? by ifyclose2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
I can reach out to thousands of medical doctors in Edo state. If you are interested in selling vehicles at CHEAPER RATES than what is obtainable in the Benin city market, then contact me. ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Sell Vehicles To Doctors In Edo State? by DECOtech(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2013
What kind of vehicles wld they need. Let's see if we can do bisiness
Re: Do You Want To Sell Vehicles To Doctors In Edo State? by sonety2k(m): 2:57am On Mar 04, 2013
If. They. Prefer. Pre_order. Option kindly. Let. Me know . Thanks
Re: Do You Want To Sell Vehicles To Doctors In Edo State? by ifyclose2(m): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2013
DECOtech: What kind of vehicles wld they need. Let's see if we can do bisiness

Toyota camry and honda accord would be fantastic!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!Super Clean Registered Nissan Altima 2003 In Abuja / post deleted / 20 Ton Tipping Truck Urgently Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.