Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife (5543 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Mynd44: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2013
Really?
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Oahray: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Is someone trying to rewrite the Joseph story on NL?
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Kirinwa: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
eyenCalabar: Young man, leave that family alone to manage themselves. Leave that house and go back to where you came from immediately. There is nothing you can stop there rather than breaking your uncle's home. If you claim the woman is promiscous, leave that for the husband to fine out by himself. If he was so good the way you claim, he would've been able to get a good wife material for himself. Remember, they are husband and wife, so God carefully joined both of them together. He knew they were perfect match for each other. Don't say your uncle is good while the wife is bad. They are both the same. Leave them alone.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by robonski15(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
My friend just leave the house for good.. It is better you keep your mouth shut and act as if it never happened. Let your brother find out her neforious character himself.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
Bros, pack comot. Na yawa wan burs for ya head so o. You try to tell ya uncle, it could turn around and bite you on the asss. You don't, you could defend yourself with how you wanted to respect his privacy. That reason is very honorable and is why I would tell you to just pack and leave and don't talk. You will raise hell talking to your uncle.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by ladywise: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls leave dat house before u finally loose self control.dnt give any room for dat shit cos u wil regret it afterwards.dnt ever tell ur uncle,u will be doin d family more harm than good.forgive her and also assure her dat u won't tell anyone of wat transpired btw two of u for her to have peace of mind.jst do dis before u leave d house,u wil b surprise she might change.afteral she may nt be as bad as u tink she is
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by toyemz(f): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2013
190's quote:

Abeg close eye slice the woman jare
Nor be you first start am
But collect some hefty sum of money from her first

only you would give this kind of useless advice
only you
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by omega25red(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
gratiaeo:
Bad advisers! How old are you? Which morality do you have to give advice? My friend advice is not for secondary school pupils @op the best thing to do is to leave that house to avoid any danger, don't tell anybody. Leave until when God want expose her. Any attempt to report her you are in trouble
i feel really bad that i didn't see your comment on time.
While you sit around in the bubble you call your life, you need to appreciate the fact that other people have opinions and ways of doing things. If the advice i gave the poster didn't suit you, you should have put your own down instead of acting as if your life and your experiences should be the deciding factor in what people do with their lives.

i'm really close to stooping down to your level but i will take the high road. I have one advice for you though where ever you go from this day you shouldn't spew whatever pops into your head without thinking twice because someone like you will for sure run into the wrong person and have your mouth write a check your wallet can't cash.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by maclatunji: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Leave the house of you can. If you can't of your means, beg your uncle for money to get a place, if he insists on why- tell him. That will solve the problem of you betraying your uncle's trust and unleashing dire consequences on your self. Any challenges you may face as a result of telling your uncle will be smaller than those you would face by knowing his wife.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by EmperorTayo1864(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Telling ur uncle is like a embarking on a suicide mission...jst gerara their nd tell no one abt it nd never act as if you know anything as such

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Warning Her Future Mother In-law / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate? / Temptations Today With A Stupid Neighbour That Later Turned Profitable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.