Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife (5534 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
What should i do? I went to visit my uncle in Akwaibom state last week. So it happend that i had to spend a full week in his house. During my stay i noticed some awkward attitude/behaviour from d wife. First, each time am bathing, she wil jst force d bathroom door open claiming to pick a bucket.note i'm 26 yrs of age... She did these for like 3 times whc made me to change my bathing routine i.e bathing only when she is not at home. Again she always compliment my looks, sayin stuffs like; u have sexy eyes, soft skin and so many other tins. Asking abt my sexual experience with babes. One morning she walked into my room and said that i should make love to her that she cnt help it again... She locked d door and ceased d key... I begged and begged all to no avail she insisted that we must do it there and now. During all this drama in my room, she forget dat she left stew on d gas cooker , b4 we knew it all d apartment became smoky so she had no choice than to run out straight to d kitchen. After d incident , she hasn't come back again... D problem nw is that i'm tempted to inform/ report her to him... Cos all i care, she may highly neck deeped in infidelity with men.. Should i tell him cos tis my uncle is a gud man, vry gud man. Plz hw do i handle tis and hw do i put a stop to her sexual harasmnts.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by xynerise: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
If you love your uncle, save his life by telling him. Also leave the house. You should be independent at 26
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by eyenCalabar(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Young man, leave that family alone to manage themselves. Leave that house and go back to where you came from immediately. There is nothing you can stop there rather than breaking your uncle's home. If you claim the woman is promiscous, leave that for the husband to fine out by himself. If he was so good the way you claim, he would've been able to get a good wife material for himself. Remember, they are husband and wife, so God carefully joined both of them together. He knew they were perfect match for each other. Don't say your uncle is good while the wife is bad. They are both the same. Leave them alone.

5 Likes

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by omega25red(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
you should probably tell your parents what happened and let them deal with it. they can decide or at least advice you on what to do.

me personally i would keep my mouth shut because women like that will always slip up and your uncle will get to know the truth soon enough

1 Like

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Amya(f): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2013
Firstly, get the hell out of that house! After you leave, you have the option of either telling your uncle or not. But I'd rather you didn't. Stuffs like this have a way of burying you deep in palava. He married her, infidelity or not he should carry his cross
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by gratiaeo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
omega25red: you should probably tell your parents what happened and let them deal with it. they can decide or at least advice you on what to do.
Bad advisers! How old are you? Which morality do you have to give advice? My friend advice is not for secondary school pupils @op the best thing to do is to leave that house to avoid any danger, don't tell anybody. Leave until when God want expose her. Any attempt to report her you are in trouble
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by xynerise: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Bad advisers! How old are you? Which morality do you have to give advice? My friend advice is not for secondary school pupils @op the best thing to do is to leave that house to avoid any danger, don't tell anybody. Leave until when God want expose her. Any attempt to report her you are in trouble
Drop your advice and leave. Must you condemn someone else's advice?
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by gratiaeo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
xynerise:
Drop your advice and leave. Must you condemn someone else's advice?
Not when one is misleading
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by xynerise: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Not when one is misleading
The op is not a kid, he knows what is right. Besides, his advice might be ok to the op.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by 190: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Abeg close eye slice the woman jare
Nor be you first start am
But collect some hefty sum of money from her first

1 Like

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by sagytariusTM1: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2013
xynerise: If you love your uncle, save his life by telling him. Also leave the house. You should be independent at 26
What brings independence into the matter now? Did the OP tell you he went there to squat with them. When has visiting a brother implied dependence. Stop thinking so shallow.

1 Like

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by xynerise: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2013
sagytarius™:

What brings independence into the matter now? Did the OP tell you he went there to squat with them. Doesnt it occur to you that he may have gone to AkwaIbom for an appointment, whence fortunately, he has a place he would rest his head. Stop thinking so shallow.
No cause me o undecided
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by ichidodo: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2013
190: Abeg close eye slice the woman jare
Nor be you first start am
But collect some hefty sum of money from her first
EEEEVVVVUUULLL.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by sagytariusTM1: 12:23am On Mar 04, 2013
xynerise:
No cause me o undecided
I nor curse u. I just want you to think ur every line of what you type before u hit the Submit button. Or better still, modify irrelevant lines.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by xynerise: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2013
sagytarius™:
I nor curse u. I just want you to think ur every line of what you type before u hit the Submit button. Or better still, modify irrelevant lines.
Ignore my post
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Kaxmytex(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2013
OP,u b impotent guy?
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by babysnogls: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2013
Run like Joseph ran!

1 Like

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by bedford101(m): 12:52am On Mar 04, 2013
think of two things 1. what happens to ur relationship with ur uncle if he discovered u re fucvking his wife, why u? 2. what about his home? what happens next
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Moyola(f): 1:02am On Mar 04, 2013
U juz gona tell him wivout any back up?
Chances r he wun believe u
except he knowz her to behave as such

R u still there?
Dont leave yet, hehe!
She'll come again
jus make sure u record wateva wateva
THERE! u guhchur proof...
n u play it to ur Uncle.

S I M P L E as ABD!
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Gather proof. Record her voice with your phone without her awareness. You need proof.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Other people say you should leave the house. But I am saying Bleep her real good.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Johnchike(m): 5:36am On Mar 04, 2013
Pray to God. Maybe God wants you to preach His Word to her. In all cases, pray(prayer is the raising up of our mind and heart to God). But if you can't resist the heat, flee! Run! "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." (1 Corinthians 6:18).

1 Like

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Mynd44: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2013
Walk away from that house and keep walking. The option of telling the uncle is totaly yours but if you would do that be prepared to face the most crazy accusations as the woman will defend herself, the husband will accuse you of some silly issue and you have to have rock solid evidence........it is not some child's play you are getting into ooo
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by gunuvi(m): 6:10am On Mar 04, 2013
@op, can you arrange for me to visit your uncle too so I can help the woman? Just tell the man that a friend of yours will be coming to write gce and you will want him to accommodate him.
Plssssss, oh shit, why my own uncles wives no be like her..

Just playing ooo.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Coldfaya(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Yield: Gather proof. Record her voice with your phone without her awareness. You need proof.

Spot on.
U either walk away or gather enough evidence if u must tell ur uncle. Like someone said, be prepared cos u gonna get d heat from diff angles if u tell him but its b better to tell him wit proofs.

1 Like

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Plz where can i get hidden or pen camera, my uncle's wife jst left my room an hour ago... She came in wearing a transparent nite gown without undies and bra, surpriznly she gave me 20thousand naira that i shud use it for airtime.i acceptd and tankd her bt i wil never touch that money. I need to get a video evidence cos she speaks less and acts more....... This woman is really crazy o.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Cosmopolice: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2013
Chimdiadi: What should i do? I went to visit my uncle in Akwaibom state last week. So it happend that i had to spend a full week in his house. During my stay i noticed some awkward attitude/behaviour from d wife. First, each time am bathing, she wil jst force d bathroom door open claiming to pick a bucket.note i'm 26 yrs of age... She did these for like 3 times whc made me to change my bathing routine i.e bathing only when she is not at home. Again she always compliment my looks, sayin stuffs like; u have sexy eyes, soft skin and so many other tins. Asking abt my sexual experience with babes. One morning she walked into my room and said that i should make love to her that she cnt help it again... She locked d door and ceased d key... I begged and begged all to no avail she insisted that we must do it there and now. During all this drama in my room, she forget dat she left stew on d gas cooker , b4 we knew it all d apartment became smoky so she had no choice than to run out straight to d kitchen. After d incident , she hasn't come back again... D problem nw is that i'm tempted to inform/ report her to him... Cos all i care, she may highly neck deeped in infidelity with men.. Should i tell him cos tis my uncle is a gud man, vry gud man. Plz hw do i handle tis and hw do i put a stop to her sexual harasmnts.

Tell him at ur own risk.he might decide to hate you
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by dridowu: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2013
Akwa ibommmmmmm pppppplllllllleeeeeeee
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by greedie1(f): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2013
just leave.
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by HectorTroy: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Chimdiadi: Plz where can i get hidden or pen camera, my uncle's wife jst left my room an hour ago... She came in wearing a transparent nite gown without undies and bra, surpriznly she gave me 20thousand naira that i shud use it for airtime.i acceptd and tankd her bt i wil never touch that money. I need to get a video evidence cos she speaks less and acts more....... This woman is really crazy o.
Advice from Di-ck-Bros what are you waiting for? Knack am wella...I am sure she is ugly or too old that's why you have not done it. When she gets fed up and starts disturbing your uncle to drive you out then you will know.
Advice from Tom-leave the house. There's no good that's going to come out of the situation if you don't leave.
Advice from Harry-how does this post help chelsea sack Benitez?
Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Coldfaya(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
HectorTroy:
Advice from Di-ck-Bros what are you waiting for? Knack am wella...I am sure she is ugly or too old that's why you have not done it. When she gets fed up and starts disturbing your uncle to drive you out then you will know.
Advice from Tom-leave the house. There's no good that's going to come out of the situation if you don't leave.
Advice from Harry-how does this post help chelsea sack Benitez?

Stay away from drugs n syrups!! grin cheesy > grin

Re: Save Me 4rm My Uncle's Wife by Ejine(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2013
LAST! cool

(Please turn over to the next page)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help -I Caught My Wife With A vibrator / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. / A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.