Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? (26504 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / What Do You Use In Eating Yam And Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by nitlad: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by AndreOgara(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
God forbid! Very soon you'll start eating humans. There is no limit to sweet meat. Humans will eat anything and deem it the best ever. Snake eaters did say the meat is the best too. Anyone who eats Dog meat should be shot! embarassed I mean why would you harm a Dog!!!!?? Are we running short of other types of meat Damn!!!! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by jujukemist(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
babe, you must be a pro eater of canine meat,how did you get those pictures? do you have the ones for goat and cows? grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by AVECDEO: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
yeah..that combination is the best remedy for malaria i.e cure for malaria parasite..try it and come and testify.
hydrocarbon: Yea d best meat ever is dog meat....no dog meat..!no palm wine...heheheh
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by An0nimus: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Bello ladan: Anybody that ate dog's meat he is going to behaved like a dog
you don't say grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
jujukemist: babe, you must be a pro eater of canine meat,how did you get those pictures? do you have the ones for goat and cows? grin

GOOGLE! Duuh! undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Mizkeri(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'm from ondo state and we're also known for dog meat..no big deal about it.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
My akwa-ibom friend claimed dogmeat cures typhoid grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by chucksbadt(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
akwa ibom peeps; abeg una dey also chop dis type of dog?

https://www.nairaland.com/1223998/world-ugliest-dog-wins-1000
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
Miz'keri:
I'm from ondo state and we're also known for dog meat..no big deal about it.
Tell dem ooo...So,where are u frm in ondo statecheesycheesy?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by dohiswill: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by kpozite(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
And Dogs are so sensitive that whenever they see them dog-eaters they bark at them or even bite them. Please continue enjoying your delicacy and don't announce to us.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by nasty45(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Akwa ibom isongoh,calabar isongoh...mmo uban eno iyo oh
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by manny4life(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
dick hardener: it's like saying i'v eaten chicken breast, breaded chicken, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, wings and stuffs like that. Stop twisting n turning. They are all pork period. The question was what kinds of meat and not a sub-classification of a kind of a meat. Steak and beef is the same for all i care whether sirlion or ribeye .

No they aren't. They come from the same source but different parts of source.

Pork is just the name of a specific part of the pig, while bacon is a specific cut.

Chicken, same applies to white meat (breasst) and dark meat (thighs).

Steak and Beef are not the same, though they come from cows.

You won't call tripes beef or pork, will you? However, they have beef and pig tripes etc. That's the difference, "same source but different cuts".
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by jamace(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
He who eats dog meat will have long life and vitality.

Taste and see that dog meat is the best. cool
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by BusHouse(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
Another man's meet..... I learnt "TOROTORO" meat is the sweetist.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by ESULAALU: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Unknown Member: Dog meat... much ado about nothing..

Killed my dog at age 15 and ate it. Killed another 2 years later and also ate it. Served in Calabar and also ate it.

I prefer goat meat to it anyway. Dog meat has nothing unique about it.

Your very self isnt any different from a dog which explains why you are barking here.

Didnt someone already mention killing their dog at age 15 on this thread? I am sure you giraffed your way through school,am stating the obvious anyway.

Will you just go back to your kennel,before I snap your neck for supper, ewulisitic anofialised cow from china. Fake product.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by concacid: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
shocked shocked[b][/b]CALLING DOG MEAT? GOD
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by tantita(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
Acidosis: *pukes*
...dog meat o dog meat wit perewinkles,un-ripe planting, vegetable,wit enuf pepper 2 help d nose running while munching..#am missing d luv @ home# so baby before u puke over ursef frm 2much pour 2 civilization maybe u shld question dos still in touch wit culture n tradition testimonies abound.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by EBEREOBIDIKE: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
dog meat sweetooooooo,try it,i swear u wil love it
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by kinguwem: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dog meat is a special diet. The diet tastes differently depending on where it is prepared. I've tasted the diet in Calabar, Uyo, Jos & Baissa (Taraba State). The best is the roasted dog meat prepared in Jos.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by McGeorge1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Thank you my brother. Make them dey here dey cut their life troway.

Yak usung esine ke udung ebet esen. Wetin sweet lik dog meat and pami?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by concacid: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
chakula: grin grin The Op sound like a benue inhabitant.

OTONDO shut da f*ck up OLODO TADA-TADA
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by code0: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
SimonAndal: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP ILLUMATI FOR HEALING IT. GIVE EARS TO THE HIGH LESBIAN WITCHSTRESSES FOR TAKING SEXY SEUN AND OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP! GUN!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
code_0:
DAMN !! That shitt you take is distortinq your brain cells ... you are really cray
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by bingbagbo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
* vommiting* cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by trolling(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
How can you guys aeat an abominable thing...like bible say a broth of abominable things is in their vessel....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by festusfeezy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar: What is actually the problem of eating dog meat? Yesterday, a NL member complained of his American bulldog from South Africa missing and everybody were pointing accusing fingers at Calabar people. I was just laughing as I read through the pages. I couldn't even comment.

Yes, we eat dog but not that type that looks like a human being and very ugly. Let me put you in the light, dog meat is the best meat ever. Just that you have not tasted it before so you'll want to argue with that. People that have knows. It is very delicious and I tell you brothers and sisters, if you've not tasted it before, you are missing big time. You wanna try? Well, when next you visit Calabar, ask anybody to direct you to Atimbo after Navy Barracks. That's where we have the dog meat hotspot. You'll be amaze. You'll see that it's not only a Calabar thing. Even the Abokis we have around, they'll just pack their Mack Truck after a hectic day carrying cement from UNICEM to enjoy with us. We have taught them and now they are enjoying their lives. After eating, the sweetness would just be sparking in their brains and they'll be calling our girls " nyariya" . To crown it all, this is even the secret we always deliver in our "home work" very well. You wanna try me? Just like dog strength in running, so we'll run you ad-infinitum. grin grin grin So stop the stigmatization and jealousy because it won't stop us from enjoying our dog meat anyday anytime.

And am challenging you all beginning from Seun to give yourself a trial today. That Seun that his face is always looking like a 10yr old after taking dog meat, he'll be very bold just as dogs are always very bold. Lolz (just joking o abeg Seun before u'll ban me o). grin Well, to cut the long story short friends, just give yourself a trial and you'll be convinced then confession would follow that dog meat is indeed great. May dogs never run dry in our land.

#ProudDogEater grin grin grin

mtcheeeeeew, wat a lengthy jagons u just posted because of dog meat......wat keep as pet, u slaughter am chop am say na enjoyment...... Sory
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by McGeorge1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Thank you my brother. Make them dey here dey cut their life troway.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mc George:

Yak usung esine ke udung ebet esen. Wetin sweet lik dog meat and pami?

Eyen eka bup mmọ o. Adi didie naha cool
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by hydrocarbon(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Why are u guys confusing urselves when the truth is there for all to c,,ok try cooking dog meat with our local dry gin(ogogoro)and know what you are missin,pls don't put water,just the gin and enough scent leave..oh mai mai mai...and serve urself with a sweet palm wine,I swear u will never stay away 4rm dog meat in ur entire life again,,,dog meat is da best meat on d planet...take it or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 / How To Cook Correct Okro Soup In Full Details (Photos, Video) / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.