Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? (731 Views)

The Need For Ministers Despite Existing Career Permanent Secretaries / Nigerian Immigration May Start Bearing Arms / You’re Racist, Lebanese Accuse Nigerian Immigration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? by dederocs(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2013
There are millions of undocumented immigrants in Nigeria from Togo,Cotonu,Ghana,Cameroun,Chad and Niger.These illegal immigrants commits all sorts of crimes and run back to where they are from...The Nigerian Immigration recieves budgetary allocations every year,but with no work to show for it.
The work of the Immigration is to fish out illegal immigrants and deport them back to where they are from-to curtail criminal activities in Nigeria.If an illegal immigrant comes into Nigeria with no money,he will likely venture into criminal activity to make ends meet.The president should call the immigration boss to order,as no single sign of them is seen on the streets-they should wake up to their duties or be scrapped.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? by Toktee(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Gud question,i have one in my compound always at home wonder what his duties are
Re: Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
My bros dis quesion na ote! grin grin

I don dey wonda so many times say this our immigration dem dey work so??

All the suicide bombers wey enter this country dey bomb innocent people all na malians! No Nigerian want to die - be him hausa, igbo, yoruba or whatever tribe in Nigeria! so long he or she is a nigerian, we all have one thing in common - we all love our lives and desires to live as long as possible no matter the hardship!

Seriously, immigration needs a wake up call especially in the north!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? by Maxymilliano(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
A good observation you raised here, try go through the lamentation of the Interior minister on the thread below and you'll have an idea on part of the challenges experienced at the border and proposed efforts to curb influx of aliens into the country by the government,

https://www.nairaland.com/1206321/nigeria-no-border-seme-idiroko
Re: Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? by dederocs(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Toktee: Gud question,i have one in my compound always at home wonder what his duties are
we need to shout out so something is done,the insecurity caused by the unchecked flow of criminal elements affects us all.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? by WarriPikin1: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
dederocs: There are millions of undocumented immigrants in Nigeria from Togo,Cotonu,Ghana,Cameroun,Chad and Niger.These illegal immigrants commits all sorts of crimes and run back to where they are from...The Nigerian Immigration recieves budgetary allocations every year,but with no work to show for it.
The work of the Immigration is to fish out illegal immigrants and deport them back to where they are from-to curtail criminal activities in Nigeria.If an illegal immigrant comes into Nigeria with no money,he will likely venture into criminal activity to make ends meet.The president should call the immigration boss to order,as no single sign of them is seen on the streets-they should wake up to their duties or be scrapped.

My people,I suspect this call o ! What tribe is the immigration boss from?
Is this a genuine concern or another fake smoke screen to attack any government official who isn't a tribesman?
I know some Igbos that called for Aganga & Gbenga Ashiru to go and i know some yorubas that called on Odua & Okonjo Iweala to go.In spite of the fact that these mentioned ministers are perhaps the most hardworking and result producing ministers in Nigeria. So i suspect calls. It is often laced with hidden agenda. Just asking a sincere question, because i know Nigerians very much....
Re: Nigerian Immigration Are You Still Existing? by dederocs(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

My people,I suspect this call o ! What tribe is the immigration boss from?
Is this a genuine concern or another fake smoke screen to attack any government official who isn't a tribesman?
I know some Igbos that called for Aganga & Gbenga Ashiru to go and i know some yorubas that called on Odua & Okonjo Iweala to go.In spite of the fact that these mentioned ministers are perhaps the most hardworking and result producing ministers in Nigeria. So i suspect calls. It is often laced with hidden agenda. Just asking a sincere question, because i know Nigerians very much....
can you read at all,is a Nigerian an immigrant in his own country?
dont you know that undocumented immigrants pose a huge security risk when they flock in their millions into a country-especially one like Nigeria with grave security issues.we need to protect our country,common South Africa, you can not live there freely without papers...or are you from Cotonu,most of you imbeciles claim to be Nigerians because you speak a little yoruba,one day your cup will full.

(1) (Reply)

News-boko Haram Killed 13christians, Factory Workers In Kano – CAN / The Politics Of A Certificate,true Story Behind Orji Kalu's Degree!! / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.