Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me (798 Views)

HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail / Which Remote Access Software Is Good? / Professional Surveillance Software Is Now Accessible That Will Work For Any Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by lightest(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2008
To: Tech Support

To whom it may concern,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting software; severely limiting access to wardrobe, flower and jewelry applications that operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalls many other valuable programs such as Dinner Dancing 7.5, Cruise Ship 2.3, and Opera Night 6.1 and installs new, undesirable programs such as Poker Night 1.3, Saturday Football 5.0, Golf 2.4, and Clutter Everywhere 4.5. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and invariably crashes the system. Under no circumstances will it run Diaper Changing 14.1 or HouseCleaning 2.6. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix Husband 1.0, but this all purpose utility is of limited effectiveness. Can you help, please!!!!

Signed,

Debby
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by kayowalemi(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2008
To: Debby

This is a very common problem women complain about, but it is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 with no idea that Boyfriend 5.0 is merely an ENTERTAINMENT package. However, Husband 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and was designed by its creator to run as few applications as possible. Further, you cannot purge Husband 1.0 and return to Boyfriend 5.0, because Husband 1.0 is not designed to do this. Hidden operating files within your system would cause Boyfriend 5.0 to emulate Husband 1.0, so nothing is gained. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system, once installed. Any new program files can only be installed once per year, as Husband 1.0 has severely limited memory. Error messages are common, and a normal part of Husband 1.0.

Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. Consider buying additional software to improve performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Patience 10.1. Used in conjunction, these utilities can really help keep Husband 1.0 running smoothly. After several years of use, Husband 1.0 will become familiar and you will find many valuable embedded features such as Fix Broken Things 2.1, Snuggling 4.2 and Best Friend 7.6. I hope these notes have helped. Thank you for choosing to install Husband 1.0 and we here at Tech Support wish you the best of luck in coming years. We trust you will learn to fully enjoy this product!

Sincerely,
Tech Support
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by Neoteny(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2008
try Bisexual 5.1. it works on both types of operating systems. or buy Adobe Ultimate Divorce Suite and get a rebate on the Vibrator-Xtreme upgrade, its in version 2.
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by Neoteny(m): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2008
im not fooled. kayowalemi and lightest are one and the same person.
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2008
actually, you forgot one of the more critical applications Bleep.exe with the various modules - missionary, doggy, rough rider - skillful use of this application can have a trmemduos effect of husband 1.0
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by Neoteny(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2008
@oyb

yes, but it has lousy protection. its easy to pick up a virus. try Linuxxx. heres a download link for the new Masturbator Distro, its in beta stage though.

www.self-servicer.come
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2008
don't worry, as long as Bleep.exe runs in conjunction with raincoat.exe - roughrider or durex edition husband 1.0 should be fairly ok

however, if u choose to run Bleep.exe in conjunction with raincaot - goldcircle edition. . . na u biko.
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by DoubleN(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
Since this is where problems of this nature are being solved, i think i have to share my own with you.

Dear Systems Analyst,

I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded my
program from Girlfriend
7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began
unexpected Child Processing and also took up a lot
of space and valuable resources.

This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure. In
addition Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other
programs and launches during systems initialization
and then it monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as "Boys' Night out 2.5" and "Golf
5.3" no longer run, and crashes the system whenever
selected. Attempting to operate selected "Saturday
Rugby 6.3" always fails and "Saturday Shopping 7.1"
runs instead.
I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background
whilst attempting to run any of my favorite
applications. Be it online or offline.

I am thinking of going back to "Girlfriend 7.0", but
uninstall doesn't work on this program. Can you
please help?
Re: Help This Software Is Not Too Good For Me by lightest(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
You failed to mention where you buy the product wife 1.0.  This type of problem shows that wife 1.0 has a sexxy virus 2.0.exe  runnng n the background  making wife 1.0 to initialized
Double N:

Since this is where problems of this nature are being solved, i think i have to share my own with you.

Dear Systems Analyst,

program from Girlfriend

runs instead.

please help?

Dear Systems Analyst,

program from Girlfriend

runs instead.

please help?

[quote][/quote]You failed to mention where you buy the product wife 1.0.  This type of problem shows that wife 1.0 has a sexxy virus 2.0.exe  runnng n the background  making wife 1.0 to initialized at startup even do you have disabled it.  You don't need to go back to girlfriend 7.0 as that is a lower version to what are currently using. To enjoy wife 1.0,  enable smooching 1.0.2.3, sucking 1.0.1.2, which comes with wife 1.0. Also activate dogstyle 1.0.2.4 which is hidden at the back and in the corner left of wife 1.0. If with all you have done, wife 1.0  still mis behave, then try uninstalling again and see what will happen. If it cannot be uninstalled and you still don't like wife 1.0 then try formatting with divorce 2.0 and make sure you buy a good version of aristo 2.0 or suggar mummy 3.0 which is a greater version for you. If you are buying sugar mummy 3.0, make sure you have enough memory to accommodate sex 12.0. Sex 12.0 runs all the time you operate on you windows. And don't forget to have a fan installed on you you computer or ele theheat generated by sex 12.0 can damage all your system for life.

sincerly yours,

Double N

(1) (Reply)

Windows Vista To Windows Xp Palava / Where Can I Get Coax To Vga Or Coax To Hdmi Converter / Brand New Samsung Smartphone For Sale (pocket Pc For Just 15k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.