Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo (4859 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Foundation Shows Love To The Less Priviledged / Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by trendystuf(f): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2013

Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2013
.....What proof do you have that this is not a Ugandan Albino??..My friend from Kampala told me p square enjoyed lots of mugandan kitties when they went there.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by CocoLoca(f): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
gbosaa: .....What proof do you have that this is not a Ugandan Albino??
Hahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
book space in case it makes front page cheesy cool
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm.........
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by nellaluv(f): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
That doesn't look like a tatoo, it's ink
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by mrdrizzy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
gbosaa: .....What proof do you have that this is not a Ugandan Albino??..My friend from Kampala told me p square enjoyed lots of mugandan kitties when they went there.
hahahaha jeez i wanted to laugh for a long time..lolz
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by thorpido(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Na albino jor.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
[size=13pt]"How many Nigerians can do this?" What kind of discombobulated question is that? Because a white woman tattooed her arm, does that make her a bigger fan than anyone else? She got a tattoo on her arm. Good for her, but why should that pressurize or be used against Nigerians (who have been there from the beginning for those twins)? Wow wow wow!

Besides, we already know what would happen if a Nigerian woman tattooed "P-Square" anywhere on her body. If it's white, it's alright. If it's Nigerian, her bride price will reduce, them go call am were or onye ala, "who go marry am again", "is she a learner?", and everything else possible to defame and discredit her. iWeep.[/size]
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by lindaflorence: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]"How many Nigerians can do this?" What kind of discombobulated question is that? Because a white woman tattooed her arm, does that make her a bigger fan than anyone else? She got a tattoo on her arm. Good for her, but why should that pressurize or be used against Nigerians (who have been there from the beginning for those twins)? Wow wow wow!

Besides, we already know what would happen if a Nigerian woman tattooed "P-Square" anywhere on her body. If it's white, it's alright. If it's Nigerian, her bride price will reduce, them go call am were or onye ala, "who go marry am again", "is she a learner?", and everything else possible to defame and discredit her. iWeep.[/size]
i over support u jare, better person

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by khiaa(f): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2013
Who cares, is it suppose to be something special because some white chick tattooed her body with a Nigerian mans name. Wow, some of you people and your worship of white skin is amazing.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
crap
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]"How many Nigerians can do this?" What kind of discombobulated question is that? Because a white woman tattooed her arm, does that make her a bigger fan than anyone else? She got a tattoo on her arm. Good for her, but why should that pressurize or be used against Nigerians (who have been there from the beginning for those twins)? Wow wow wow!

Haha. But your not far from the truth though, u hit the nail on the head.
BTW, I'm still a learner.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by manny4life(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
ItsModella: I comment my reserve.

I reserve my comment...lol

1 Like

Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
The lady is surely a fanatical fan of Psquare; nothing do her.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
is that a tattoo ? or was is her 4 year sister that used marker to draw on her wrist
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123: is that a tattoo ? or was is her 4 year sister that used marker to draw on her wrist
U don come again grin

It's a tattoo.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
CFCfan:
U don come again grin

It's a tattoo.
cheap tattoo
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123:
cheap tattoo

Sure, but she loves Peter nonetheless.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
CFCfan:

Sure, but she loves Peter nonetheless.
so do i...but i have different ways of showing it grin
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123:
so do i...but i have different ways of showing it grin

I see. Does it involve putting up his poster? cool
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
CFCfan:

I see. Does it involve putting up his poster? cool
no grin grin grin grin
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
adaobi123:
no grin grin grin grin

Ok. It could be u sing about him in the shower grin
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
CFCfan:

Ok. It could be u sing about him in the shower grin
no grin grin
lets stop it here before i'll get banned for derailing

1 Like

Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Kgdavid(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2013
khiaa: Who cares, is it suppose to be something special because some white chick tattooed her body with a Nigerian mans name. Wow, some of you people and your worship of white skin is amazing.

i doubt its worship of white skin, its the fact that p. square are popular enough for a white girl to tatto herself for him. they re black nigerians...put everything in perspective.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Kgdavid(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2013

askin how many nigerians can do this doesnt mean the poster thinks its a good thing it simply means she thnks its an unusual thing which indeed it is. as to why folks who may have dissed the chic if she was black are acting cool now its cuz it simply isnt "our" problem. do you get concerned when ur neighbour's kid is acting a fool? no, you enjoy the show but if it were your own family member you would be upset. i would think 15 times before marrying a girl with someone elses name tattooed on her not whether she is black or white.
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by topmostg: 4:35pm On May 10, 2013
Mtchew. Load 'o' crap!!
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by timpaker(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2013

Space booked! Trespassers would be banned!! So keep off (till it reaches frontpage)!!!
Re: White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo by Airforce1(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2013
See as tattoo be like mad man signature Lmaaoooo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Kim Kardashian & Nigerian Babe Wearing The Same Aso Ebi / Beyonce Admits To Being A Member Of The Illuminati! / Photo: Tuface Flirts With Juliet Ibrahim In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.