Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) (31205 Views)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons / White Lady Shows Love For P- Square With A Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Stegomiah: 7:08pm On May 09, 2013
P-Square Hangout With The Richest Man And Woman In Africa, Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija

Paul and Peter Okoye and Chinedu Ikedieze were part of the presidential delegation to the Nigeria-South Africa Business Forum that took place in Cape Town, South Africa today.

The twins are pictured below with Nigeria's richest man and woman, billionaires Aliko Dangote and Mrs Folorunsho Alakija

10 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by ZACHIE: 7:25pm On May 09, 2013
They are all jet set.
Abi, P Square don dash person dem own jet?

1 Like

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Ramcie(f): 8:19pm On May 09, 2013
like say make I kidnap all of them now. I go make plenty moni oh!
anyway God dey. undecided lol .

7 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by kponkedenge(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2013
Wetin con consine me wit dem sad

3 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Stegomiah: 8:45pm On May 09, 2013
ZACHIE: They are all jet set.
Abi, P Square don dash person dem own jet?

you must be kiddin @ psquare dash dem jet, dem fit buy psquare 10 jets.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Tolexander: 8:45pm On May 09, 2013
Stegomiah: P-Square Hangout With The Richest Man And Woman In Africa, Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija

Paul and Peter Okoye and Chinedu Ikedieze were part of the presidential delegation to the Nigeria-South Africa Business Forum that took place in Cape Town, South Africa today.

The twins are pictured below with Nigeria's richest man and woman, billionaires Aliko Dangote and Mrs Folorunsho Alakija

10. Don't expose the identity or
post pictures of any Nairaland
member without his/her
consent.
the picture the guy posted violates rule no 10. Of course the four nairalanders' consents in the pic were never sought before posting the pic thereby exposing their identities.

20 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by 32D: 10:39pm On May 09, 2013
[size=18pt]it is ok[/size]

1 Like

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by blackmale(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2013
balling.....i see y,all
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Hardeywerlay(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2013
Tolexander:

the picture the guy posted violates rule no 10. Of course the four nairalanders' consents in the pic were never sought before posting the pic thereby exposing their identities.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Hardeywerlay(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2013
ROTFLMFAO
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by dhensity: 10:45pm On May 09, 2013
Picture of Psquare and their shit..frontpage
Picture of Tontoh dikeh and her gateman frontpage
Picture of seun (Tonto) and Oguaga frontpage
Picture of Ini EDO and her hair stylist frontpage
Picture of bla bla bla and blabla bla frontpage

e no dey taya una...oda useful news no dey make front page but unnecessary news

6 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2013
See me see wahala.... I nor even chop dis evening and u dey show me pix. Na wa oh
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Baritone(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2013
Stegomiah: Paul and Peter Okoye and Chinedu Ikedieze were part of the presidential delegation to the Nigeria-South Africa Business Forum that took place in Cape Town, South Africa today.
How alingo take be business?undecided
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by airmark(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2013
Please which one is paul? I mean the one accused recently of 2facesm, sorry, having 2 baby-mamas?

3 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Encoredme(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2013
one day, me too will get there
one day, people will snap pics with me and post on CNN, BBC and Aljazeera!
by the Grace of Almighty God!

4 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by frebike: 10:47pm On May 09, 2013
kponke denge: Wetin con consine me wit dem sad
something consine becos na their money they control our economy.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by frebike: 10:47pm On May 09, 2013
kponke denge: Wetin con consine me wit dem sad
something consine you becos na their money they control our economy.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by mysticgal(f): 10:47pm On May 09, 2013
na wedding then go?cos alakịja looks set as grooms mother.

1 Like

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by collins123(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2013
Whatever the hell!!!
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by fallingsky(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] how dis take remove bad road's fro my State? Or reduce price of food for market??
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by jaymdee(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2013
Tolexander:

You're correct. It's violation of the Nairaland criminal code, punishable under subsection 4, article 1A of Seun's NL Act of 2013. sad
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Akshow: 10:58pm On May 09, 2013
Where them jam each oda for
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by fittty(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2013
sad

2 Likes

Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by kramer: 11:00pm On May 09, 2013
FAmZIN
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by yamunla(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2013
Ur babe dey general hospital UK,she neva pay her bill.u dey snap pic with dannyboy and alakija.bado
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 09, 2013
Edited.
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Hecklerkoch: 11:04pm On May 09, 2013
Heavy hitters
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 09, 2013
God,Favour Me
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by Israelie(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2013
guy mak una de advertise poor men picture 2 na........
Nt only dem dem, see hw pple r diein to see dem, y ma pple r cryin for help.
Abeg mak una carry una picture goooo....
Re: P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) by 80million1: 11:08pm On May 09, 2013
300million children go to bed Hungry every night, and here you are, showing me irrelevant pictures.
Pray for the World!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Support To Young6ix Over $10k Giveaway / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.