Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? (3420 Views)

Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / Are Nigerian Student Visa Applications To UK Mostly Bogus? / UK Or US: Your Preference And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Don248: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2008
Hi every one,

A good friend of mine just applied for uk student visa, (though he has to work there so as to be able to pay his fees if given the visa), still awiating the visa outcome he got a job at diamond bank plc, what do u think should be the best decision? leave the job and travel or to accept the job offer?

Please we need ur advice as quick as possible

one love
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by mikkyangel(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
guy,if really ur goin for studies,i"d avice u to bone(forget) d bank job,go equipe urself(add value to urself),and after ur studies u fit compete for dem society.mnd u,europe no b heaven,if thins no shape up after ur studies,men u fit come back to naija,atlist with ur foreign kpali(qualification),companies go rush u for naija, whts more,try experience life outside, new environ,culture and exposure.,who knows u fit go , if u know wht i mean,
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Delta007(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2008
Depends on how much Diamond is offering. If it's just entry level stuff, go further your education to broaden future opportunities. If we are talking serious dough, I'd think twice. . . perhaps collect my dough for a cpl years and take a leave of absence to further my studies later on.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by akinalabi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2008
Tell him to take the job, TODAY!!!
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by funmie11: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hi ma friend,

Reading your posting on this forum, brings to fore things I had to pass through to be where I am right now !! 1st, I would advice that your friend takes up the Diamond bank job. I left Zenith bank to come to the UK to study, and actually came over because I got 75% scholarship, which made life a bit easy for me, unlike some friends that had no scholarship!! Most of them are now on the streets working from one shifts to another, AND OUTTA SCHOOL.

It is not easy here if you have the thoughts of skooling and working to fund yourself. The are barriers already in place to prevent you from doing that. i would give you a brief analysis that will inform your decision.

-------> As an international student, you cant work more than 20hrs/week
-------> The minimum pay per hour for student, which is the best you can get is £5.55/hr (which means that you can only make £440.00/month)
-------> The cheapest housing as a student you can get is £200/month, exclusive Bills (electricity, gas, phone and internet; which would average  like £70/month )
--------> You have got to make phone calls home and within the UK (average of £50/month)

I know your arithmetic is very sound, as that would leave you with like £120, where you would need to eat, buy clothings and ofcourse would like to make fine boy/girl, and ofcourse transport yourself, depending on the city where you wanna study, £2.70/day for a city of Nottingham where I am.

So my best advice is take the job, work for like 2yrs just like I did with a bank and pay for your school fees easily on your own accord or better still, get a scholarship, which will lessen your burden and make you concentrate on your studies. AND PLS NOTE: STUDYING HERE IS NOT AS EASY LIKE A,B,C  as potrayed on their sweet talking website!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

Lastly, pray to God, the scholarships are God's favour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck buddy!!!!  Cheers,
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Dantecmu(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
Take the Bank Offer.
ciao
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Sonye(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2008
the earlier you go to study, the better. I would advise he resigns now. What position in the bank if i may ask? He can go for studies and come back to the bank job and a higher position than what was offered to him.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
Don24/7:

A good friend of mine just applied for uk student visa, (though [b]he has to work there so as to be able to pay his fees [/b]if given the visa),

If his paying the school fees is dependent on working in UK, you better forget it.

What kind of work could a student do to be able to pay £7,000 without breaking the law? cool

I would advise you take the bank job and plan well.

@Fummie

Thanks for your indepth analysis
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2008
Akolawole:

If his paying the school fees is dependent on working in UK, you better forget it.

What kind of work could a student do to be able to pay £7,000 without breaking the law? cool

I would advise you take the bank job and plan well.

@Fummie

Thanks for your indepth analysis
You are right there Akolawole.

I have a friend here, who works with Zenith bank, resigned and came to the Netherlands to do his Masters all on his own. He is surviving it at the moment, but not really easy. He is not on scholarship, but I guess this was something he had planned very well.

So stick with the bank job for now, plan and keep to your budget, because you will need it later on.

All the best.

Egbon,
Where are you now? Are you in UK at the moment? I lost my first ever appeal case that I helped someone to draft. undecided But God dey. grin
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by TheSly: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2008
Take the bank job. . . . . . . .plan very well. . . cool
Schooling abroad without any support is not in anyway easy. . .

Took someone i know 2years to save up enough cash for that and he is surviving now. . . . cool

Take the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2008
@Pataki

As per the lost appeal, those things happens sometimes.

My style is i am more interested in Visa application that are well planned for. I like to be involved from the onset. Oncethe person dey show "my brother says this and that", as an Ibadan man, i just take style run commot.

Imagine my first Cousin fought with me for 3 years because of visa application. Not only was he refused, his name is now on forgery list courtesy of Lagos visa agent grin

You knew our people rush things a lot.

I dey Queensland now.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ Oga Akolawole,

Am in UK at the moment, leaving on Monday early morning again though. Probably will send you a mail soon, to know what your schedule is like.

You wicked oh, laughing at the predicament of your cousin. I hope he has learnt his lesson now.

Talk to you soon sir.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
pahtahkee:

You wicked oh, laughing at the predicament of your cousin. I hope he has learnt his lesson now.

The boy is always on a fast lane. I think we need to do a DNA on the boy sef

Him and im Mama think i be Devil wey no wan make im travel. You know the African mentality.

God dey.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2008
Akolawole:

The boy is always on a fast lane. I think we need to do a DNA on the boy sef

Him and im Mama think i be Devil wey no wan make im travel. You know the African mentality.

God dey.
Yeah I understand you very well. Fast lane people shocked, you are beginning to talk like my father. grin
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2008
@ poster

I will advice you to dump the diamond offer and take up your postgrad studies, have you ever heard this phrase “slow and steady wins the race”. If you don’t work out your ass how would you get to the peak of ypur career??
Let me tell you don’t get discouraged by what people write weigh out your options and pray for God guidance , not all UK students suffer like people makes it look like, I am doing my masters currently and to tell you something I got job(office job) the 3rd week I came into England and I have never got any job less than £10 per hour ever since.
Talking about working and breaking rules!!! Even in America people break the 20 hrs rules so I don’t consider it a big deal so far you have demonstrated evidence of satisfactory progress in your academics.
Bank jobs in Nigeria is just something to keep boys going(reigning thing), I tell you prospects is dull, even the bankers will tell you this.

cheers
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by akinalabi(m): 1:59am On Mar 24, 2008
bumpy john:

Bank jobs in Nigeria is just something to keep boys going(reigning thing), I tell you prospects is dull, even the bankers will tell you this.

They will tell you that because they don't know what is
on the other side.

@ poster,

Tell your friend to take that job today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 4:15am On Mar 24, 2008
bumpy john:

1)Let me tell you don’t get discouraged by what people write weigh out your options and pray for God guidance ,

2) not all UK students suffer like people makes it look like, I am doing my masters currently and to tell you something I got job(office job) the 3rd week .

3) I came into England and I have never got any job less than £10 per hour ever since.

4) Talking about working and breaking rules!!! Even in America people break the 20 hrs rules so I don’t consider it a big deal so far you have demonstrated evidence of satisfactory progress in your academics.

Thank you Mister for you advice

UK is such a place that is so close to Nigeria and Nigerians for information.

1) It will be better for our brother(Poster) to look at the options judiciously, thats why people had opened their minds on this issue.

2)A full-time postgraduate students got a job within 3 weeks in UK, definitely without NI. If i am not wrong office job is monday to friday and Masters degree students go to Universities at least 2 full days( 9 to 6pm). Do 4 Units each semester and it is generally very consuming.

2a) Which office work, if i may ask? (2b) Is the Employer so desperate for a 3 weeks old JJC in the country? Are you that a hot cake? grin

3) If i may ask, what kind of job is it?

4) Rule is there to be broken jare. Go and check the new home office form and come back to tell us.

##Masters degree cost nothing less than £7,000.

## The terms of payment is NOT WHEN YOU WANT TO PAY. Most of the time the payments terms is 50% on resumption in September, 25% in November and the last 25% in january. Which means the whole fees has to be paid within 4 months.
Else, the results will be withheld, ID card blocked etc.

Wetin i never hear on Nairaland

Over to you others
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 4:20am On Mar 24, 2008
@Bump John

So you are one of those guys that our popular thread "UK visa appeal process" had helped before you travel to UK.

I see.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by funkybaby(f): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2008
Akolawole:

Thank you Mister for you advice

UK is such a place that is so close to Nigeria and Nigerians for information.

1) It will be better for our brother(Poster) to look at the options judiciously, thats why people had opened their minds on this issue.

2)A full-time postgraduate students got a job within 3 weeks in UK, definitely without NI. If i am not wrong office job is monday to friday and Masters degree students go to Universities at least 2 full days( 9 to 6pm). Do 4 Units each semester and it is generally very consuming.

2a) Which office work, if i may ask? (2b) Is the Employer so desperate for a 3 weeks old JJC in the country? Are you that a hot cake? grin

3) If i may ask, what kind of job is it?

4) Rule is there to be broken jare. Go and check the new home office form and come back to tell us.

##Masters degree cost nothing less than £7,000.

## The terms of payment is NOT WHEN YOU WANT TO PAY. Most of the time the payments terms is 50% on resumption in September, 25% in November and the last 25% in january. Which means the whole fees has to be paid within 4 months.
Else, the results will be withheld, ID card blocked etc.

Wetin i never hear on Nairaland

Over to you others

@ Akolawole
Perfect analysis. The guy is being very economical with the truth. Office job just three weeks after stepping into UK, LMAO! Except if the guy take another person pali go do work or maybe he covered the shift for a friend or relative.

The fact is that most agencies on seeing your passport with student visa will never give you a 9-5 office job except maybe summer holidays.

Those universities normally frustrate students till they pay-no matter how small the money is. They even stop them from having access to the library-which is tantamount to failure-how will the students prepare for those their usually voluminous assignments?

@bumpy john
Am not saying that UK is as hard as Funmie made it seem but it is not as rosy as you also have painted it.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by funkybaby(f): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2008
@poster

Personally,i would rather go to UK to study. Diamond bank pays entry staff between 70k to say 90k monthly after all deductions has been made. I no even think say e reach 90k.

I would rather rough it out in UK (But my school fees must have been paid oh-or worst case scenario-my debt with the school should not be more than £2,000).
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2008
@ Akolawole
Thanks alot for your indepth analysis, but i must let you know it"s a personal experience. If you must know seems d employer was desperate for me , lol hence i was employed as soon as i got to uk( nothing is impossible).
my lectures was always mon-weds (9-3) and i work 5-7 during this days, while i work full time on thurs and frids.
Am through with the coursework so i no dey go lectures again , i dey work full time.(35hrs)
I am using my NI 24/7 and i don do renewal, even i got friends here that work in security firms (they work 70hrs weekly) and dey just renew their visa.
I  might not be an expat on immigration issues, but from experience home office no too dey shakara postgraduate students from universities unlike the colleges(of course NFAs don polarise colleges).
Egbon, i work in downing street  as a finance officer the seat of united kingdom goverment if you are still not convinced i can send a private mail to you from my office e-mail.(God dey).
lastly i am one of the guys that graduated from your visa appeal process,  (i did not appeal anyway, i just reapply immediately i was refused initially and pronto !!! i got the visa)
you guys are doing wonderful jab on the appeal thread anyway,  cheers

@ funkybabe
I reserve my comments
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2008
@Funky

Having a masters degree qualification from UK is a good for one's future BUT it requires a lot of planning.

Like i said earlier, with the debt of over £8000 on your head, DONT JUST TRY IT.

Maintenance cost will be in the region of £5,000 a year.

The guy wished to work before paying school fees.

@Bumpy John

Congat for your renewal, i pray you don't have bad experience with UK immigration.

In those days, Most students do security, for its an easy job. Of recent,the immigration is scrutinizing that place big time and their work is paying dividend. Their findings go thus:

1) There are many people doing the job that are illegal immigrants. Please see the list here https://portal.the-sia.org.uk/web/start.swe?SWECmd=GotoView&_sn=tD8tMDbwkkl32on.lTUehQ-hPFLes9DdgDRgcAWBDOw_&SWEView=LDL+eService+LORL+Results+View&SWEHo=portal.the-sia.org.uk&SWETS=1206370989

or Please go to sia website and click the revoked license

Its over 8,000 license revoked and more than 50% are Nigerians.

2) Other category are foreign students doing full time. I am sad to tell you that my friend of 6 years is a victim. cry cry cry
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2008
bumpy john:

Thanks alot for your indepth analysis, but i must let you know it"s a personal experience. If you must know seems d employer was desperate for me , lol hence i was employed as soon as i got to uk( nothing is impossible).
How can an employer be desperate for a 3 week old student in the UK? What kind of job is that? Was there no job advertisement placed for nationals to come pick up the job, when it was offered to you? Are you telling me you got your NI within three weeks of arrival in the UK? Are you a british national?

bumpy john:
my lectures was always mon-weds (9-3) and i work 5-7 during this days, while i work full time on thurs and frids.
Am through with the coursework so i no dey go lectures again , i dey work full time.(35hrs)
I am using my NI 24/7 and i don do renewal, even i got friends here that work in security firms (they work 70hrs weekly) and dey just renew their visa.
You are really playing with fire. That you were lucky at the moment, does not mean it is always so oh. I know of a person who is in Nigeria now, performed this kind of stunt you are stating here. His passport was confiscated when he wanted to renew his stay in the UK, told to report at the Home Office, from there he was marched to the Asylum detention center where he was shipped to Nigeria immediately.

bumpy john:
I might not be an expat on immigration issues, but from experience home office no too dey shakara postgraduate students from universities unlike the colleges(of course NFAs don polarise colleges).
Hmmmmmm! Your idealogy is really wrong. Home Office is really coming out strong against Post graduate students now more than ever before!

bumpy john:
Egbon, i work in downing street as a finance officer the seat of united kingdom goverment if you are still not convinced i can send a private mail to you from my office e-mail.(God dey).
lastly i am one of the guys that graduated from your visa appeal process, (i did not appeal anyway, i just reapply immediately i was refused initially and pronto !!! i got the visa)
I don't even know what to say to your case here. Working in Downing Street is nothing spectacular. Probably the company you work for at the moment have their office along Downing street but I seriously doubt you working within the seat of the UK government.

bumpy john:
you guys are doing wonderful jab on the appeal thread anyway, cheers
Thanks, hope you are not feeling that we are pressing on you here.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Imani(f): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2008
@ bumpy john,

Please listen to what Mr Pataki, Akolawole, funkybaby and others have said concerning the working issue. Please dont take chances!!! As long as you have NI, your income can always be traced, except of course you are paid in cash. Working more hours than you are permitted used to be overlooked, but make sure you take a good look at the new visa forms that are being issued from this year.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2008
@Author

Before you set sail to UK, make sure you have paid almost the full fees, then you can do part-timework to sort out your maintenance.

You do a lot of courseworks in UK NOT "cram and deliver" in Test/examinations as we do in Nigeria.

@Pataki

I just ignore his Downing street thingy.

Dem think we be JJC in the land sef.

@Imani

Na wa for you.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2008
Imani:

@ bumpy john,

Please listen to what Mr Pataki, Akolawole, funkybaby and others have said concerning the working issue. Please don't take chances!!! As long as you have NI, your income can always be traced, except of course you are paid in cash. Working more hours than you are permitted used to be overlooked, but make sure you take a good look at the new visa forms that are being issued from this year.
Where have you been? Another erudite woman in UK immigration matters.

funkybaby:

@poster

Personally,i would rather go to UK to study. Diamond bank pays entry staff between 70k to say 90k monthly after all deductions has been made. I no even think say e reach 90k.

I would rather rough it out in UK (But my school fees must have been paid oh-or worst case scenario-my debt with the school should not be more than £2,000).
Why must you be this constantly intelligent? You are always putting me on my toes.

Impressive.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2008
Akolawole:

@Pataki

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder whether it is Jacqui Smith that will be smiling at a black foreign immigrant on a student visa working in Downing street. grin And yet Gordon Brown will say that the decision is fair enough. grin

Honestly the things one read on this forum at times, my neighbors think I am going mad when I begin to laugh here. grin
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by funkybaby(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2008
Akolawole:

@Author

Before you set sail to UK, make sure you have paid almost the full fees, then you can do part-timework to sort out your maintenance.

You do a lot of courseworks in UK NOT "cram and deliver" in Test/examinations in Nigeria.

@Pataki

@Imani

Na wa for you.

i think say na only me ignore the Downing story. which kind 'ogede' be that? Maybe na cleaning job im dey do for there.

@imani
welcome back.

pahtahkee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I[b] wonder whether it is Jacqui Smith that will be smiling at a black foreign immigrant on a student visa working in Downing street. grin And yet Gordon Brown will say that the decision is fair enough. grin[/b]Honestly the things one read on this forum at times, my neighbors think I am going mad when I begin to laugh here. grin

i wonder oh! working in UK immigration house just three weeks of stepping into UK! **SHAKES HEAD AT THE LIE**
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by bumpyjohn(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2008
akolawole, funky, e.t.c, i refuse to argue with you, ignoramus!!! some nairaland members who happen to meet me in jand can attest to my story
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by pahtahkee: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2008
bumpy john:

akolawole, funky, e.t.c, i refuse to argue with you, ignoramus!!! some nairaland members who happen to meet me in jand can attest to my story
Mr Man! You are bloody liar. grin grin

You finished from FUTA in 2004 as a biochemistry graduate. 2007/2008 you are already a finance officer in Downing Street in London. grin Between 2004-2005, you went for NYSC, 2005, you applied to Germany, you were refused, 2006 you applied for a student visa to UK, you were refused, you reapplied in 2007, you were granted a student visa to London city University I think.

Under three weeks of arriving in the UK, you have already secured your NI, and a job worth more than 10pounds an hour! Did you not bother about school registration within those three weeks, induction, acclimatization, opening a bank account, knowing your way around the city of London, which bus to take and train and where to go? Again, you are the same person looking for a cheap accommodation worth about 60pounds a month in the city of London. grin

Now tell me how does a biochemistry relate finance officer in Downing street? shocked grin You are the same person calling yourself Joe Okoro. grin spreading the gospel of NNC, that fraudulent MLM scheme in Nigeria. Do you have the time in Downing street to be spreading lies here and there on the forum?

I don't have the time to start digging out all your 32 posts and show all your lies here.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by Akolawole(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2008
I would be suprised if one will not need a CRB(Criminal Record Burea) to work in Downing street. And this cannot come out withing that time.

@Pataki

Be careful.

Only God knows how many Visa Agents you've sent away from here.

Seun needs to place you on salary.
Re: Travle To Uk Or Accept Diamond Bank Job Offer, Which Is Better? by funkybaby(f): 12:23am On Mar 25, 2008
pahtahkee:

Mr Man! You are bloody liar. grin grin

You finished from FUTA in 2004 as a biochemistry graduate. 2007/2008 you are already a finance officer in Downing Street in London. grin Between 2004-2005, you went for NYSC, 2005, you applied to Germany, you were refused, 2006 you applied for a student visa to UK, you were refused, you reapplied in 2007, you were granted a student visa to London city University I think.

Under three weeks of arriving in the UK, you have already secured your NI, and a job worth more than 10pounds an hour! Did you not bother about school registration within those three weeks, induction, acclimatization, opening a bank account, knowing your way around the city of London, which bus to take and train and where to go? Again, you are the same person looking for a cheap accommodation worth about 60pounds a month in the city of London. grin

Now tell me how does a biochemistry relate finance officer in Downing street? shocked grin You are the same person calling yourself Joe Okoro. grin spreading the gospel of NNC, that fraudulent MLM scheme in Nigeria. Do you have the time in Downing street to be spreading lies here and there on the forum?

I don't have the time to start digging out all your 32 posts and show all your lies here.

@pataki
My dear, you brutal oh. shocked

See how you just naked the guy finish-everybody don see his black yansh. grin

@akolawole
The CRB issue is the final nail on the idiots head proving he is a sick and irritating liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Pace-arrow 36d Luxurious Bus (mobile Home) / Ave U Fly Aero Contractor From Abuja To Lagos Before? / Facts About Greece And Its Residence Permit/citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.