Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. (1564 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Because I complained about this failed Website entrepreneur he has been banning me. This is what the fool sent me earlier:

Send E-Mail Message To Afam4evaABIYTCH

Time registered: March 04, 2013

Time spent online: 1 hour

View Your posts (4) | View Your topics (0)

Banned by Afam4eva in Politics for trolling. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

Personally, I think this is a devious, foolish plan of his to ruin Seun's business in the ignorant hopes that once this is destroyed he'll convince people to flock over to his website (Which if youve ever visited youd die of laughter at the concept)
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
This is the innocent post that earned me a ban; just incase people were wondering or certain people are not aware of what has been ensuing:

This punk aszz dummy mod--- AfamIsAFool4eva---banned me for supposedly uttering a racial/tribal slur!!! Are you freaking kidding me? Lol Me?! Racial slur? This monkey mod really thinks he's God.

Your friends come at me sideways, I slap them back with a fury then you want to ban me because they cried to you or because my words hurt your puny, lil, fragile ego? Then tell your people to know how to conduct themselves around me, If you insult me I will dish it back to you 100 times worse. Is that how you were raised to fight? To hit the other person and not expect them to hit back? Afam, you must be crazy. You bloody clown, Why havent you banned Dede1 that goes around insulting other's using the most vile of words at people of other tribes? Why havent you banned Proud-Igbo? Youre a freaking looney. You can go ahead and ban this too, you bloody tribal bigot that cant keep away from being clannish even when it involves running another man's business.

Seun you need to fire this punk, he's too tribal to be put in such a position that requires neutrality. I read numerous times when others complained about him occupying the post--- and even though we all know that hes a bigot---I thought at least hed be able to control himself and not expose his ignorance for the world to see. I guess I was wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/1214781/seun-osewa-mod-afam4eva-tribal

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by baby124: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
He's a coward for moving that other thread. All the allegations against him are not lies. Maybe before Seun comes and investigates the matter he is trying to hide it out of plain sight.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by greedie1(f): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
slut..... wetin? chill na
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
baby_123: He's a coward for moving that other thread. All the allegations against him are not lies. Maybe before Seun comes and investigates the matter he is trying to hide it out of plain sight.

Thats exactly what hes trying to do!
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
gree-die:
slut..... wetin? chill na

Chill wetin? I can choose any name I wish. Besides how do you know it means "Slu.t"? Are you a magician? What if I told you its my last name, "Saslut"?

What you got to say now?
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by seedord247(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oamj is a fool afam is a bigot.... Which one are we to believe. tongue
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
chiover: Thunder fire both Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa,Tvy,Efik etc complainats here. Thunder thunder for all of una head

Before you start sending your thunder bolts, go check up on me bro, I dont do the tribal thing.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
seedord247: Oamj is a fool afam is a bigot.... Which one are we to believe. tongue

That Afam is a bigot.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by baby124: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Thats exactly what hes trying to do!

No mod should have a history of opening tribalistic posts. Seun didn't do his homework at all. Was he elected or what? Definitely not supposed to be on the politics section. It will only create more division and strife. A mod that is not respected is no mod. He cannot shut people up. *if you like send me foolish email, I no kuku dey read am or remember the email sef*. What a lunatic. Keep the threads alive ojare.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
baby_123:

No mod should have a history of opening tribalistic posts. Seun didn't do his homework at all. Was he elected or what? Definitely not on the politics section. It will only create more division and strife. A mod that is not respected is no mod. He cannot shut people up. *if you like send me foolish email, I no kuku dey read am or remember the email sef*. What a lunatic. Keep the threads alive ojare.

I never knew he was this stewpid!

Exactly he sends all these foolish emails, like seriously who does that?

Does he know I can be petty and file a Lawsuit against Seun for allowing his mods harass or contact me outside of the public forum, especially seeing as I never gave him permission to hit me up? I could cause little Problems for Seun (even though I know I most likely wont win any damages in the end) by filing suit and in the injunction ask the court to cease traffic to and from this site because of the monetary damages I'm "expecting" to be awarded. All it cost is $45 and I can start some trouble for this place based on what even I know is a frivolous claim. But, this monkey Afam4eva, obviously still thinks everyone resides with him in his rain forest somewhere.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by baby124: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

I never knew he was this stewpid!

Exactly he sends all these foolish emails, like seriously who does that?

Does he know I can be petty and file a Lawsuit against Seun for allowing his mods harass or contact me outside of the public forum, especially seeing as I never gave him permission to hit me up? I could cause little Problems for Seun (even though I know I most likely wont win any damages in the end) by filing suit and in the injunction ask the court to cease traffic to and from this site because of the monetary damages I'm "expecting" to be awarded. All it cost is $45 and I can start some trouble for this place based on what even I know is a frivolous claim. But, this monkey Afam4eva, obviously still thinks everyone resides with him in his rain forest somewhere.

Sending stewpid emails to intimidate people, imagine. The guy should be removed promptly. Where did they find this one? From the latrine? Was he actually elected? If he has something to say, he can say it here. Loud and clear. Being that he cannot help or control himself. He will probably get into more trouble. Am really disappointed honestly. Seun better do something.mtscheew!
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dude is a clown. Only God knows how he runs his home since he hates any opinion that is no in-line with his. undecided
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by baby124: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Your thread is now in the General section. A vast dumpsite/wasteland. Someone needs to make their mind up already. Is it tribal, politics or general? General or tribal or politics? Shior! cheesy. Everyday for the thief.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by peckhamboi: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut: Dude is a clown. Only God knows how he runs his home since he hates any opinion that is no in-line with his. undecided

What's your original username?

The guy is a sonofabytch, the guy is one of the biggest tribalist here.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by baby124: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin grin cheesy. This thread cannot be buried. Seun must address this matter o. See my surprise when I even saw he was made mod not too long after making sick comments and opening sick threads.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by greedie1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Chill wetin? I can choose any name I wish. Besides how do you know it means "Slu.t"? Are you a magician? What if I told you its my last name, "Saslut"?

What you got to say now?

nothing grin grin grin grin

pele
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by ujchief(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut: Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106 [/b]

That's more like it! Your I.p address needs to be blacklisted! You're a f.o.ol in 3-D.

Keep on opening new mail accounts and new NL handles to use and whine like a sissy.

Someone lock this thread and throw it into a bottom-less pit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by ujchief(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
peckhamboi:

What's your original username?

The guy is a sonofabytch, the guy is one of the biggest tribalist here.

And you are the biggest e-diot on Nl. Hope those rats loitering the streets of peckham didn't eat a part of your brain?
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by baby124: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
So is Afam Ujchief? How e take see that one? Orisirisi. Afam, if you want to defend your self. Use your original handle. You can't defend what is not true. I will finish you with evidence. Never aspire for any important position if you have an unguarded tongue, and are bigotted. It will come back to bite you hard. Shior
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by ujchief(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
baby_123: So is Afam Ujchief?

Deluded dullard!
For every thread you open to diss afam, I will open a hundred in solidarity! Does it make me afam? You're still naïve and myopic.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by basisop(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
baby_123: So is Afam Ujchief? How e take see that one? Orisirisi. Afam, if you want to defend your self. Use your original handle. You can't defend what is not true. I will finish you with evidence. Never aspire for any important position if you have an unguarded tongue, and are bigotted. It will come back to bite you hard. Shior

Oya baby go to bed 1,2,3...

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
ujchief:

That's more like it! Your I.p address needs to be blacklisted! You're a f.o.ol in 3-D.

Keep on opening new mail accounts and new NL handles to use and whine like a sissy.

Someone lock this thread and throw it into a bottom-less pit!!!

If you can block the I.P why dont you go ahead and do so. You clowns can cry all you want, I'll still jump on topics that catch my fancy, and regardless if it hurts your feelings or not, I'll still speak my mind and the truth--- two things most of you clowns werent raised to do. Na to hate a whole tribe or a whole religion una sabi. Herd Mentality. "What have they done to you and why do you hate all of them?" dem no fit talk.

Clowns.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by baby124: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

If you can block the I.P why dont you go ahead and do so. You clowns can cry all you want, I'll still jump on topics that catch my fancy, and regardless if it hurts your feelings or not, I'll still speak my mind and the truth--- two things most of you clowns werent raised to do. Na to hate a whole tribe or a whole religion una sabi. Herd Mentality. "What have they done to you and why do you hate all of them?" dem no fit talk.

Clowns.

So the retard was lying when he put that up, as you were not banned. rotflmao. grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Agrika: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Just two words SHUT UP.
Re: Seun Osewa You Need To Put A Leash On Your Out Of Control Dog, Afam4eva. by Afam4evaIsASlut: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
baby_123:

So the retard was lying when he put that up, as you were not banned. rotflmao. grin grin

Of course, what do you expect of the bloody lying donkey. You know what he did? He banned me 3 times in less than 1 hr. Each time I reregistered he looked for the post and banned me, now he comes on NL to claim that he didnt ban me... freaking Billy-Goat. I dont know who is more dense in the head between him and Mukina2.

(1)

Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones / Meet The 7-year-old Girl Who Survived A Plane Crash That Killed Her Whole Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.