Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo (13220 Views)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Resign Within 21 Days Or Face Ondo Wrath – Labour Party To Olusegun Mimiko / The Verdict According To Olusegun Adeniyi; The Days Of The ‘cabal’…(ii) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Libkid(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Happi birthday.proudly march born
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by sylmahoney: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2013
chairman neva reach 80 uptil nw
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Pain(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2013
Dee60:

Watch your language. No human being has been able to choose the way he looks. That comes from God. If you abuse a man based on his looks, who are you accusing? Think. We need to grow up in Nigeria. Illiteracy, and particularly an unwilling attitude to learning is such a big problem here. This is a language you would not find anyone use in the developed world. It is so irritating and backward.

I guess you mean the "original looks" because we can cite several examples of people who have changed the way they look either for good or for bad.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by seeme2(f): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2013
We love you, baba. You are the best!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by wengerjay(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday to the Oracle also known as Ebora Owu.You re the brain behind the advent of GSM in this country.If not because of u,all these people dat re condemning ur govt wld nt av had the best medium to voice out their grievances.At least most nairalanders make use of their mobiles.OBJ,wa pe laye!

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by naptu2: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2013
His actual birth date/year is unknown. What we have is an estimate.

naptu2: Obasanjo's apperance over the years.

1960s

1970s

www.nairaland.com/attachments/829717_Obasanjo_jpgc0f000b40b2a6c700ed35b4b1665a52e

1980s/'90s

2000s

See more here https://www.nairaland.com/1062509/nigeria-good-bad-beautiful-ugly

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by ikweremilitant: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2013
ZUBY77: Is he still alive?

'Same old politicians, wey rule nigeria before' - fela
bia nnayi ukwu mbe hw mant times u dey celebrate 76ys birthdy,na wa o
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by GoldCircle: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday Baba! The history book of Nigeria will be incomplete without giving a chapter to you. God Bless & keep u.

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by olu77emi: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2013
From all the past Nigeria president to-date; which president’s achievement can be compared to OBJ’s achievement, either as a military or Civilian President …….Think
We might not like OBJ’s personality but we cannot deny his achievement, We might not like his public comment but we cannot deny the fact that he call a spade a spade
I don’t know where OBJ might have come short of your expectation either in his decision or action as in the case of Odi invasion or his 3rd term agenda etc, we are all human being bound to make some stupid and costly mistake. ……To err is human to forgive is divine

To the greatest of all the greatest Nigeria President!!!! Happy Birthday Long Life and Prosperity
To the most revered and respected black president!!!! Happy Birthday, Long Life and Prosperity

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Felixadded(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2013
naptu2: His actual birth date/year is unknown. What we have is an estimate.

How could a reasonable and person with his or her eyes well-functioning ascribe these (pictures), as chimpanzee? Some people reason with their anus!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Felixadded(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2013
naptu2: His actual birth date/year is unknown. What we have is an estimate.

How could a reasonable and person with his or her
eyes well-functioning ascribe these (pictures), as
chimpanzee? Some people reason with their anus!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Johnnoo(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday Baba. Wishing you happy many returns!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by yunglykmine(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Nwa oguta: Happy birthday to chimpanze
Lolzz!! Why nau?
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by TableLeg(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2013
Felixadded: How could a reasonable and person with his or her
eyes well-functioning ascribe these (pictures), as
chimpanzee? Some people reason with their anus!
Did you have to post the same trash twice?
You flipping tosspot!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by tommyoneal: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday Baba OBJ...Wishing you abundant Grace for the remaining years Baba.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Emperor5c(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2013
They can love you or hate you both i swear it can never make or break you.
Happy birthday! to the sepp blatter of Nigerian politics. I admire you a lot BABA
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nwaoguta(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2013
You be animal your papa
ylaa:

CAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER A CHIMPANZE? MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Dee60: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2013
Pain:

I guess you mean the "original looks" because we can cite several examples of people who have changed the way they look either for good or for bad.

Yes, original looks! In fact, some of those using vulgar language to describe people do not know how they will look themselves as they grow older. What you sow is what you reap! At any rate, it is what you have in your head that matters. Someone may say that OBJ is not 'handsome looking' yet he has sat before kings and queens all over the world and the most beautiful of girls wish he was their husband! Those calling him names should please publish their photos for the whole NL community to see! They should publish their achievements by the side.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by amacastel: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2013
Dts so funny I remember vividly well in d 5march 2000 exacly 1 month after my birthday OBJ celebrate his 70th birthday and after 13yrs he is celebrating 76birthday dts ridiculous well wot eva he is born on the 5march bt he didn't want 2 tell anybody d real year he is born HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY best PRESIDENT u ar a great leader bt u did good and bad 2 dis country money laundering stat wit u in ur 1976 rulling as president and God wil not 4give u on wot u did 2 ur own mother land .HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBJ
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2013
76 ke?
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Dee60: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2013
amacastel: Dts so funny I remember vividly well in d 5march 2000 exacly 1 month after my birthday OBJ celebrate his 70th birthday and after 13yrs he is celebrating 76birthday dts ridiculous well wot eva he is born on the 5march bt he didn't want 2 tell anybody d real year he is born HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY best PRESIDENT u ar a great leader bt u did good and bad 2 dis country money laundering stat wit u in ur 1976 rulling as president and God wil not 4give u on wot u did 2 ur own mother land .HAPPY BIRTHDAY OBJ

Most people 70 years and above in Nigeria do not know their exact birthday. In their time they did not keep records like we do today. Ask any sincere old man and they will all tell you they work with guestimates.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Cleverley(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday my political mentol
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Clemzy16(m): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday to Baba iyabo. The best president Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by DobleO7: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Chief Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR, I say Happy Birthday to you. I will like to state here that no one is perfect except God Almighty, it seems many people don't know this. Nigeria's history isn't complete without mentioning the name Obasanjo, in short his contributions to Nigeria and Nigeria's Unity is enormous.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by emmasege: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2013
Special birthday greetings to the best president Nigeria has ever had. K'emi ola o gun o, ebora owu!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday The Big Boss(Oga Nla) of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
OBJ, One of Nigeria Greatest ever. A legend. Happy Birthday. I wish you many more years ahead.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by kennytidistar(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2013
The king of the jungle. Old soldier never die.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Kalamaya: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday old Boy. You will remain for a long time the best president my lovely country Nigeria ever had. Full Respect Baba! Wishing you many more years ahead.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by hardbody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2013
tpia@:
he's still young.

thought he was 80 something.

You are dead right. He is 80 something. What we are using here is his military age and he swore to an affidavit, no birth certificate or documentation in the genealogical tree of his family.

@ OBJ, Uncle, you can lie ooo. You wen be the same age with my grandpa.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by hardbody: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2013
Dee60:

Most people 70 years and above in Nigeria do not know their exact birthday. In their time they did not keep records like we do today. Ask any sincere old man and they will all tell you they work with guestimates.

Oga na lie. I do not need to ask my dad. Come into our 'patriarchal' abode, you will see the family tree developed from about 1870 or thereabouts and containing names of our forbears. They have put those in place and we the younger generation have continued to build on that record. It is possible some come from a family that had no contact with the white men (Arochukwu has a history of early visit by the white men), but even then,births and deaths are easily tied to events. Hence you can hear things like, 'he was born during the war of women (meaning 1929 -Aba Women riot), He was born when the whites attacked Aro, He was born the year following the first empire day (1960), and all such claims. OBJ for who he is should be able to track his birth and stop giving us white lies.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Oloyeagba: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2013
Baba Agba...

Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. / CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis / Help!!! Who Is Nigeria's First DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED President