Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo (13219 Views)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Resign Within 21 Days Or Face Ondo Wrath – Labour Party To Olusegun Mimiko / The Verdict According To Olusegun Adeniyi; The Days Of The ‘cabal’…(ii) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by alosnika: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nwa oguta: Happy birthday to chimpanze

You are so daft....put the picture of your father let us see if Obasanjo is not better than him in all aspects of life. If a white man should call you chimpanzee, wouldnt you revolt and take him to court for racial comments towards you.This attitude needs to stop. This man needs to be respected and celebrated at least being a former head of states. Certain things we don't have control over, the choice of parents, your birthplace, your tribe, your look, ....this is somebody's else's father, uncle, brother and our former head of states. Respect him, honour him if you want the same in life. Happy birthday Baba...long life.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by alosnika: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Fu...ck you and Olusegun Obasanjo a gazillion times!

Is this the kind of people we have in our society and we are clamoring for a positve change? I doubt if any positive change will come because our hearts are resistant to it. Make a difference in your little capacity... your statement is outrageous and it's a reflection of the society and the Nigerian youth.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday baba.
On the other hand there is no way this man can be 76 years old,more like
89-95 years.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by kkkp: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin ;DNawa o!! Dis man age dey reduce every day...yesday he was 86 today 76 tomorrow he will be 68..for d past 7years he was 75, 76? Niajaaaaaaa even age we no leave oooo...wweeeeee can liiiiiiieeeeee
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by metti(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2013

How do you look? Must you be so insultive??
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Lugianostar(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday,Ex-presy
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday to a great leader and everyone who share same date!

Do have a terrific year, ahead.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by metti(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
angry angry

You are so daft to have used such language! One you will give birth to a chimpanze!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by yemluc: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
HBD ur Excellency !!!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by metti(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
alosnika:

You are so daft....put the picture of your father let us see if Obasanjo is not better than him in all aspects of life. If a white man should call you chimpanzee, wouldnt you revolt and take him to court for racial comments towards you.This attitude needs to stop. This man needs to be respected and celebrated at least being a former head of states. Certain things we don't have control over, the choice of parents, your birthplace, your tribe, your look, ....this is somebody's else's father, uncle, brother and our former head of states. Respect him, honour him if you want the same in life. Happy birthday Baba...long life.

Thank you my brother! The guy is a big fool.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by lumeneng22: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dee60:

Watch your language. No human being has been able to choose the way he looks. That comes from God. If you abuse a man based on his looks, who are you accusing? Think. We need to grow up in Nigeria. Illiteracy, and particularly an unwilling attitude to learning is such a big problem here. This is a language you would not find anyone use in the developed world. It is so irritating and backward.
.Omo ibo no get respect na! Happy baid day baba, you still de kampe no mine dem.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by gagapraiz(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
My personal person. Baba Iyabo..kabiyesi Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo..My president for life..Happy Birthday.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by harlos: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ebora owu, happy birthday to u.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
ylaa:

CAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER A CHIMPANZE? MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
dont mind those fools, their fathers cannot even work as cleaners or gatemen for baba OBJ. God bless OBJ with long life and peace of mind. leaders like OBJ are rare these days. may OBJ 's children posses the gates of their enemies. OBJ will leap over a wall and not be broken, He shall run through a troop and not be stopped. 2 sam. 22:30,
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by mogken: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oga obj †ђǝ chimp as old as you are,Ɣ☺ΰ claim‎​t̶̲̥̅̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥ be 76 well make i •̸№ talk‎but how much jona go give you t̶̲̥̅̊Ό̲̣̣̣̥ celebrate​
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by otele(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
I hate this man angry
But with annoyance even greater than my hatred, I regret to admit, that from my calculations, it seems that he may be the best president we've ever had angry ( or perhaps the least bad president we've ever had)

That makes me angry. But anyways, happy birthday to the birthday boy
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by a1solution: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
OBJ is my man
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by palugycolina(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
happy birthday ur excellency..
Long life and prosperity await u..and may GOD continue to see u tru and keep u alive to see dis country turn from its present state to a better nation..AMEN
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by KDULAR: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday to THE MAN and may he continue to be in health wealth and relevance.
Umgh! I wonder if the man was not presiding over the affairs of your country, make and implement laws and indeed rule policies for your country, your state, LGA, community, family, father , mother , Grannys and Greats ( if the still exists) your wife girlfriend sisters brothers sisters and relatives and all You liked respected , worship , look up to, and wanted and still want to be( I hope you'll achieve 100th of his achievemenst , status and influence in and beyond your lifetime). If he could be the ruler over all the above mentioned , then what does him being a chimp as you called him makes you? grin
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by cowgurl: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by gymer(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday Baba!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday Baba.... Long life and prosperity. hip hip hip hurray
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by sunnyprof: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
You love him or hate him, he has acted his words often. He never priomised anybody paradise but he dealt with some roots of our rot.
He may not have been good enough but he has been better than all others. He had demonstrated the will to perform, even if in the not so
glorius intentions. All in all, he made mistakes but he had good intentions (at least that's we see when compared to others)
If only every other person after his example can possess the will to perform as he did, we would be achieving greatness in this country
sooner that we are doomed for currently.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABA, THE EBORA OWU HIMSELF, BABA IYABO OKO STELLA,OLORI ALAGIDI OF EGBA HIGH SCHOOL ITA EKO,JAGUNLABI OBASANJO

CHIEF OLUSEGUN MATHEW AREMU OKIKIOLA OBASANJO mss, pmss, mfcs, gcon, pss, nddc, mtn, airtel, phcn, nnpc, odi, zango, sharia, ngc, nlng, oklng, asari, odili, anenih, ibori, fuel scarcity, fuel import, subsidy, fed reserve etc

(NAME ANY TITTLE OR TOPICS, PEOPLE AND ISSUES THAT BABA TOUCHED AND YOU WILL MARVEL THAT HE DESERVED THEM AS TITTLES ... WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?)

FOR NIGERIA TO BECOME WHAT WE ALL THINKS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN,ALL WE NEED IS THE WILL TO PERFORM. BECAUSE WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE WILL BE A WAY

OBASANJO, OBASANJO, OBASANJO, OBASANJO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOOOO!! HBD OOO!! IBI AKINKANJU NI A NRI OKURIN OGUN, AJANAKU BABA IYABO!! E KU AGBA OOO!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by gbensright: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
happy birth day baba OBJ
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by tpia5: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dee60:

Most people 70 years and above in Nigeria do not know their exact birthday. In their time they did not keep records like we do today. Ask any sincere old man and they will all tell you they work with guestimates.

i think its the ones from traditional homes who dont know their birthdays.

others had their actual birthdays recorded in the church registers by the missionaries and priests.

the former [traditionalists] went by age group, i think, meaning the people born around the same season.

70 years isnt that long ago, there are people far older than that who know their dates of birth.

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by eriegua83: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Haba BABA 76yrs, how old is IYABO? IYABO looks 65yrs. Pls do the mathematics urself.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Fu...ck you and Olusegun Obasanjo a gazillion times!
HURRAY!!!

Baba Iyabo Mathew Okikiola Aremu Opeyemi Olusegun Adebayo Obasanjo AKA. "Uncle Shege" is plus one 2day!
Baba nothin do u, all ur enemies nefa see anythin walahi! Baba dey kampke! no shakin! But baba wat of d $16billion wey u spend 4 light nko? see as I dey sweat 4 darkness dey hail u!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2013
sunnyprof: You love him or hate him, he has acted his words often. He never priomised anybody paradise but he dealt with some roots of our rot.
He may not have been good enough but he has been better than all others. He had demonstrated the will to perform, even if in the not so
glorius intentions. All in all, he made mistakes but he had good intentions (at least that's we see when compared to others)
If only every other person after his example can possess the will to perform as he did, we would be achieving greatness in this country
sooner that we are doomed for currently.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABA, THE EBORA OWU HIMSELF, BABA IYABO OKO STELLA,OLORI ALAGIDI OF EGBA HIGH SCHOOL ITA EKO,JAGUNLABI OBASANJO

CHIEF OLUSEGUN MATHEW AREMU OKIKIOLA OBASANJO mss, pmss, mfcs, gcon, pss, nddc, mtn, airtel, phcn, nnpc, odi, zango, sharia, ngc, nlng, oklng, asari, odili, anenih, ibori, fuel scarcity, fuel import, subsidy, fed reserve etc

(NAME ANY TITTLE OR TOPICS, PEOPLE AND ISSUES THAT BABA TOUCHED AND YOU WILL MARVEL THAT HE DESERVED THEM AS TITTLES ... WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW?)

FOR NIGERIA TO BECOME WHAT WE ALL THINKS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN,ALL WE NEED IS THE WILL TO PERFORM. BECAUSE WHEN THERE IS A WILL, THERE WILL BE A WAY

OBASANJO, OBASANJO, OBASANJO, OBASANJO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOOOO!! HBD OOO!! IBI AKINKANJU NI A NRI OKURIN OGUN, AJANAKU BABA IYABO!! E KU AGBA OOO!!!

Hey! my bros I don laff plenty laff comot 4 my llaff finish! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by zoomzu(f): 4:24am On Mar 06, 2013
Happy Birthday to you Sir.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2013
Dee60: Happy birthday and best wishes to baba. Some love him to the extreme and some others hate him, but you cannot fault his achievements. Baba, we wish you well. You really have done your own bit for this country. We are really hoping that those that came after you will wake up from slumber and work hard like you did. Once again, happy birthday.
same!!!..... Happy BirthDay Baba,Longevity and Prosperity,Amen!!!!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 06, 2013
Happy Birthday Benjamin Burton... grin grin grin, by this time next yr u will be 68 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Appoints Esther Ikponmwen As New CJ As Edo Assembly Suspends Member / SURE-P: Clement Iloh Gets Five Year Jail Term For Stealing N14.1m / Doubts Swirl Over 2023 General Elections - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.