Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem (8090 Views)

Buhari Shed Tears As 90 Year Old Woman Donates N1 Million For His Campaign / STELLA ODUAH TO Journalist-you Don’t Read Or Understand English / Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
okpara ugo:

Yes you are ! Giving is by freewill not under compulsion.
GBAM ... Thank you dude!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
ZUBY77: This man seems to be doanting his way into relevance again.
Though he looks mean to me but he has been doing well in terms of charity.

Exactly on your kinda person he is preying on and he just got you. stop making serious decisions based on sentiments. Always look pass your nose. One luv!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

There you go... Now have it!
You entire lineage plus your unborn generation will get struck flat out and dead by Amadioha, Sango and thunder all at the same time
You bloody cu...mslurping whorish daughter of a slut!
Bloody bastard crying over Dangote's wealth and how he didnt give all of it out
Instead of you to be plotting on how to make a fraction of his money and get you and your poverty ridden family out of sheer penury, you are here trying to throw shade at me ...
I will decimate you and all of what is left in your pathetic self....
I blame gold circle condom makers .... If not for thier inefficiencies, you wont be here trying to trade insults with me.....
Stupidity reins supreme in your airhead and your blood platelets are filled with daft matter, so i am not surprised....
Come back here let me riddle you with more expletives, you fu...cking unfortunate product of an illicit mating between a goat and a retar..ded human being!
Frigging ninny!

EASY MAN.. YOU WICKED OOO. Abeg wetin be the meaning of CUM-BUCKET? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

There you go... Now have it!
You entire lineage plus your unborn generation will get struck flat out and dead by Amadioha, Sango and thunder all at the same time
You bloody cu...mslurping whorish daughter of a slut!
Bloody bastard crying over Dangote's wealth and how he didnt give all of it out
Instead of you to be plotting on how to make a fraction of his money and get you and your poverty ridden family out of sheer penury, you are here trying to throw shade at me ...
I will decimate you and all of what is left in your pathetic self....
I blame gold circle condom makers .... If not for thier inefficiencies, you wont be here trying to trade insults with me.....
Stupidity reins supreme in your airhead and your blood platelets are filled with daft matter, so i am not surprised....
Come back here let me riddle you with more expletives, you fu...cking unfortunate product of an illicit mating between a goat and a retar..ded human being!
Frigging ninny!

Doing what he thrives well at. Mehn! You still hold the staf of office on the above. Dont feel threatened cos no one is dragging it with you. I blame Victorazy though for making an attempt. mtchwwwwww!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kayusfity:
EASY MAN.. YOU WICKED OOO. Abeg wetin be the meaning of CUM-BUCKET? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cu..m bucket is a term used for a "slut-bag" who sits there and let every Dangote, Emeka and Wale penetrate her sexually and deposit thier sexual juices inside her, without challenging them! grin
Basically, she will take love juices from any man or dog or goat or whatever thing that has the capabilities of producing love juices!
You feel me?!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ishsoph:
Doing what he thrives well at. Mehn! You still hold the staf of office on the above. Dont feel threatened cos no one is dragging it with you. I blame Victorazy though for making an attempt. mtchwwwwww!
Yo Go choke on a di...ck or go die somewhere quiet and calm!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
I dont understand why people are vexed because Dangote didnt pay give out the full amount the poor journalist requires!
Why it should be a problem i dont understand..... Nigerians and thier blockheaded mentalities.... SMH
If anyone is pissed off, go and sell your belongings and empty your bank accounts for the needy man, instead of coming all up here and slag off a man who has challenged others to do something by taking the first step!
Fuccc....king idi..ots!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by lacasa: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
2015 campaigning in full throttle!

GEJ gives 20million for bore-holes in a state owned uuniversity

ATIKU gives 1.5millionn to journalist

#... We cnnt be fooled like others are

#...APC all the way cool
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Cu..m bucket is a term used for a "slut-bag" who sits there and let every Dangote, Emeka and Wale penetrate her sexually and deposit thier sexual juices inside her, without challenging them! grin
Basically, she will take love juices from any man or dog or goat or whatever thing that has the capabilities of producing love juices!
You feel me?!

Feel you wink wink wink
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Yo Go choke on a di...ck or go die somewhere quiet and calm!

Hmmmm! U kinda come lighter on this. Why not com harder so that you will be tranced in the euphoria of "heavenly feeling" that you usually enjoy after opening your trash-filled-gutters in verbal war? Prays the hard-ons you get when responding to comments addressed to you on this forum woudnt be too unbearable to your d*ck sha!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Classic! These politicians have studied the Nigerian populace with such mastery that they are confident while pulling off schemes like this! The Nigerian populace is easily excitable and rarely makes plan for the future.....and they hardly learn from the past. A people they say, get the leadership they deserve! This Northern mongrel is simply laying the ground work to claim his birth right in 2015.
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by dafman10(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :

Shut up idio...t
How much did you give?
It is his money........ How much did your state governor donate or your landlord?!

D governor just donated his balls
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by TableLeg(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
dafman10:
D governor just donated his balls
Oh that is impressive!
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
Am i the only one wondering why he didn't foot the cost for the entire bill?

U r not d only one
Re: Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem by mrdino(m): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2013
clever wayz of campaignin 4 2015 electn. first d guy go beg Obj, nw charity tynz. our eyez don open abeg,we don knw all their game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COAS: Why Would A Flight Lieutenant Fly A Lieutenant General? Captain Umar / Orji Uzor Kalu's Interview On Hardtalk! / Ribadu: Protests A Divine Deal To End Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.