Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do (3678 Views)

Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria / 5 Page Website For Educational Consulting Firm / I Need A 5 Page Website With One Year Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by soloqy: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lets see, 5000 Naira is like how much? About $35 dollars? And the hosting per annum? Is that factored in? So for a "professionally designed site" as you claim full with all your offerings and hosting, is just 35 dollars? grin. No serious business would give you their site to host. Believe me. You will be hosting hobbyists and bloggers who just want to play around.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by darkhand: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
It seems that I have not made myself clear. I have not asked any of you guys for your opinion, advice or views. I really don't care what you think.
Please keep your opinions to yourself. Why can't you go overcharge someone for the billboards you call websites? You are driving away the legitimate posters, those who are not COMPETITORS.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nigerians are funny people. A .Com domain name cost 9euros and hosting could cost 6-10 euros/month depending on d size.so the cost of owning a live domain in a month is about 15-20 euros which is just 4500 naira.
I wonder were your fucking profit comes from.from the topic,it is clear that you are obsessed with your little html knowledge.Soner or later you will realise that you are only an internet joker

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by darkhand: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Nigerians are funny people. A .Com domain name cost 9euros and hosting could cost 6-10 euros/month depending on d size.so the cost of owning a live domain in a month is about 15-20 euros which is just 4500 naira.
I wonder were your fucking profit comes from.from the topic,it is clear that you are obsessed with your little html knowledge.Soner or later you will realise that you are only an internet joker

Indeed they are, I thought I just said I did not need your opinions? By the way everything you wrote is wrong.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by darkhand: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
To all those people out there who would like a professionally designed 5 page website without the unnecessary expense. Here you will get one at the most affordable cost. Just give me your corporate profile and we will do the rest. Have your domain name ready and you are good to go.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by optimus30: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
mrnestyy1985: Nigerians are funny people. A .Com domain name cost 9euros and hosting could cost 6-10 euros/month depending on d size.so the cost of owning a live domain in a month is about 15-20 euros which is just 4500 naira.
mrnestty,luv 2 get in touch with u;eprime30@gmail.com
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
optimus30: mrnestty,luv 2 get in touch with u;eprime30@gmail.com

i sent you a mail.feel free to contact me and i will try to help if i can?
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
darkhand:

Indeed they are, I thought I just said I did not need your opinions? By the way everything you wrote is wrong.

whats wrong about what i wrote?the cost of a domain name or its hosting? Nigeria will never be better if we have people like you hustling around because of the little html knowledge they have.its better to tell your potential clients the actual cost of holding a website than making them own a website for a week and the next week the website goes out of service.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by chuchutech(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

whats wrong about what i wrote?the cost of a domain name or its hosting? Nigeria will never be better if we have people like you hustling around because of the little html knowledge they have.its better to tell your potential clients the actual cost of holding a website than making them own a website for a week and the next week the website goes out of service.

hahaaa my dear don't mind that guy, he is just fooling around, maybe he just attended all these workshop on how to use joomla,wordpress and drupa to setup a site without typing a single line of code. U r not a web developer @ darkhand or wat, u are just a CMS installer which everyone even ur clients can do that, u beta have a rethink or delete this thread cos it doesnt make sense, if u still want to prove urself professional pls give us sites u have designed lets look @ it and knw for sure its not joomla,wordpress etc
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by darkhand: 3:14am On Mar 14, 2013
@ mrnestyy198 & chuchutech

I have asked you politely to stop trolling this thread, it seems you have nothing better to do as such I will have to report you. Once again, I have nothing to prove to you or discuss with you.

I do appreciate that a bottom feeder like chuchutech will feel threatened by what I and the others who offer this service do. The truth is that it s called competition and you either adapt or perish. The truth is that the =N=5,000 website is here to stay.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by chuchutech(m): 3:54am On Mar 14, 2013
darkhand: @ mrnestyy198 & chuchutech

I have asked you politely to stop trolling this thread, it seems you have nothing better to do as such I will have to report you. Once again, I have nothing to prove to you or discuss with you.

I do appreciate that a bottom feeder like chuchutech will feel threatened by what I and the others who offer this service do. The truth is that it s called competition and you either adapt or perish. The truth is that the =N=5,000 website is here to stay.

lol, ok sir, carry on, d guru :-)
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2013

I guess you were hoping to make frontpage and make brisk business. So sorry it is not happening. Go and do your homework properly.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by jenifertaler: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
You can try on wix.com too
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by chuchutech(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
blink182: I guess you were hoping to make frontpage and make brisk business. So sorry it is not happening. Go and do your homework properly.

blinks pls call me on 07032973337, i didnt see ur msg content in my inbox. Tkia
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by soloqy: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
blink182: I guess you were hoping to make frontpage and make brisk business. So sorry it is not happening. Go and do your homework properly.

grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Afam4eva(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
lol grin...very funny thread.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Prime007: 3:11am On Mar 15, 2013
I have never seen a thread so full of fear. The idea of cheap websites has scattered some peoples brains. Na wa oh!!. Is it that you guys can't compete or what?
chuchutech can't leave the thread, just in case people come for the cheap websites. In fact I will start offering a gig on fiver, two or three page website for $5. Then I will point people from here to my gig.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2013
Its like this OP has not seen N20,000 cash as his own before. I'm sorry for you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by soloqy: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Prime007: I have never seen a thread so full of fear. The idea of cheap websites has scattered some peoples brains. Na wa oh!!. Is it that you guys can't compete or what?
chuchutech can't leave the thread, just in case people come for the cheap websites. In fact I will start offering a gig on fiver, two or three page website for $5. Then I will point people from here to my gig.

@darkhand, Its not fear, people are *amazed* at the offer grin .
There are levels, and there are people that cant be bothered with the so-called competition you are offering cause they dont fish in the same waters as you.
Go ahead on fivver .. No one here will stop you wink
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by bigfat05: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2013

I do appreciate that a bottom feeder like chuchutech will feel threatened by what I and the others who offer this service do. The truth is that it s called competition and you either adapt or perish. The [size=25pt]truth is that the =N=5,000 website is here to stay.[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Prime007: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
soloqy:

There are levels, and there are people that cant be bothered with the so-called competition you are offering cause they dont fish in the same waters as you.

Hahahaha, look at this clown. You are sooo clueless its unbelievable. Better grow some balls and stop trying to grow a brain.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by soloqy: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^^^
The balls to go pitting around for 5k websites and 5dollar jobs? Do they need to grow balls for that?

Dude, its the life of the defeated. Some of you think because some Oyibos do it , then its great. You and your silly fiver ... grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by summerlee: 3:05am On Mar 16, 2013
darkhand: Hi guys and gals,

I saw a couple of members offering this and I was glad. This is something I have been doing for some time. What do I do? Well I design and build a 5 page business website for anyone at a cost of =N=5,000 and I also throw in hosting for free. What my customers need is to get a domain.

Now I think we should all show that this is a needed service. There is a market for =N=100,000 websites and there is a market for ours.

So do you need an affordable website without the inflated cost? Let this thread be where you come to express yourself. ed

*I have had to add this as the local competition are going crazy with worry. Contact me here dcards28 <at> gmail dot com

I am not really sure I trust this ad.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by darkhand: 3:47am On Mar 16, 2013
summerlee:

I am not really sure I trust this ad.

Well you are free to go pay 20, 30, 40 or 50,000 with the other guys here. The advert is for people who don't have money to waste.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by darkhand: 3:54am On Mar 16, 2013
You can't seem to stay away fro this thread. Anyone who even remotely agrees with me is me right? As I was the third person to offer this service here at the same time, don't you think your "amazement" rings false? Or I am the only one not a member of the billboard club , so I may just be real?

Whichever it does not matter, stop trolling !!!!

soloqy:

Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by solid3(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
OP: How many contract/jobs have you gotten with this sensitization.

At least My Oga At The Top has put ur thread at the top for like 2 weeks now.
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by chuchutech(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2013
*solid*:
OP: How many contract/jobs have you gotten with this sensitization.

At least My Oga At The Top has put ur thread at the top for like 2 weeks now.

hahaha don't mind him, 'my oga at the top' will still hide this scam thread :-P
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by Recs(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
i gave you my site to design for me, up till now I can not view them. Why?,
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by darkhand: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Recs: i gave you my site to design for me, up till now I can not view them. Why?,

Hahahahaha, and I am sure you paid right? You people never stop. I am amazed at the level you people will descend to.

If you want a website built, send your name, email and corporate profile to me at dcards28 <at> gmail dot com

Otherwise please join chuchutech, it has dropped its phone number in a previous post and is back, It will shortly find a reason to leave its address and of course how to get there with okada.

On second thoughts, this new development of fake customers just to discredit me is something that requires a response. What will you people do if you could get to me ? Send people after me?
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by bengs(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
darkhand:

I sent you a text. Send you name, email address and corporate profile to me
at dcards28 at gmail dot com

Yes u sent me a mail.....but I am wondering why it is hard for u to show me or direct me to visit a site which u have built in the past.....
Sample Ekwe!....

Let me see samples so that I will know if u can giv me what I want.....my site has been running for over4 years now......
But I want to upgrade it ..that's why I needed your service.....I am not a learner.....If u cnt showme ur portfolio....then am a learner if I believe u!.....

Gbagbe!
Re: What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do by bengs(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
chuchutech: You guyz talk childish, its because many of you that call urself web designers can't even type a single line of code, all u do is to find a CMS like joomla or drupa or wordpress and just click click and be disturbing everyone that you can design and develop site, me am very proud of myself cos i develop all work from scratch and i can't take N5,000 for it, i have uniqueness in me, check out my works, www.fgcnisealumni.org, my bulksms @ www.boltsms247.com, www.fastestbulksms.com etc. U guyz should better don't spoil the market, well i still believe u can't use joomla to design a complex site like jamb result checker :-P

Get back to me @ stevenokeowo@ymail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can Rank You On Google.com.ng For Any Keyword In 6 Months / If You Need Old Facebook Account Login Details Come In Here. / Top 10 Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Page CTR (click-through-rate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.