Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue (12583 Views)

Top 32 Nigeria Celebrities Of 2013 Cover Redsheet Magazine December Issue / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by demelza: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
I am only here for 2face and no one else!
Damn.... Brother is fiiooonnneee!!!
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
both are looking good but omoni's hair is a no no
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
I so love this Tuface guy...His humility stands him out..Annie you are one hell of a lucky babe..carry go

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by mereofrique(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
2baba just on point mehn...omoni, hmm..na wa 4 dis ur hair oo..no lele sha..try improve nxt tym
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by fiercehillz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
Humble, talented, handsome and everything nice..."MR. CONSISTENT"
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by zenatta: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Omoni's look is classic, the upswept hair, gloves, lbd and rows of pearls. She looks amazing. I'd rather the pearls were less colourful and the hair stylist paid more attention to detail. On the whole, she looks glam.
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nwabialuwa: 3:47am On Mar 06, 2013
victorian: The Hair? Nope!.... Looks like a basket surrounded with weeds... Sorry that's how I see it undecided

My sentiments exactly!
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by arthurflex(m): 6:35am On Mar 06, 2013
2face u re the man, kip on blazing,
the cover should be for 2face and Annie not
Omoni or what, anyway she ain't too bad
But 2baba is too good.

Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by tommyjobi: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][url][/url][b][/b] winkE baba u are d best ride on
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Promolysis(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2013
ItsModella:
shattap there!! So because I no post picture, I no go say my mind again? shior!!
modelliar or whatever ur miserable name is, u don't have an atom of respect for others. Pls do us a favour by uploading ur pix. Mtcheew
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by victorian(f): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2013
ooseven:

All these Nairaland small small girls... post picture, fear no go let una post, but when una see another woman una go use mouth destroy her.

If any of una hair fine pass this one, POST IT HERE!!!

You dare me abi?... Ok wait lemme post mine...
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by victorian(f): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2013
That's me.....

Oops! Time up..! Av removed it cheesy cheesy... My identity should not be revealed.....ciao.
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Promolysis: modelliar or whatever ur miserable name is, u don't have an atom of respect for others. Pls do us a favour by uploading ur pix. Mtcheew
and promosis or whatever your miserable name is, learn to mind your flipping business. I don't owe anyone my picture so shut your useless trap. Are you peeps so foolish that you can't tell a fact from an insult? The hair is ugly, and I'm not the only one who agrees on that. So face your bloody front and quote me only when I talk to you...fool.
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by mydex93(f): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2013
sanchez0: The hair is horrible. Make up's over done too :oThe hair is horrible. Make up's over done too
Cant u people jst learn 2 aprc8 God's handi work for once in a whole life time..
Re: Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue by PassionD(f): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
sanchez0: The hair is horrible. Make up's over done too :oThe hair is horrible. Make up's over done too
How's-d-make-up-over-done?
Not-so-ok-with-d-hair-anyway-but-she's-still-pretty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Clement Emerges Miss Comely Queen West Africa 2020 / Latest Ankara Short Gowns Style To Rock Your Weekend / Winter Jackets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.