Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (18140 Views)

Top 32 Nigeria Celebrities Of 2013 Cover Redsheet Magazine December Issue / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Dygeasy(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2013
Lynxxx and Oge Okoye look super hot on the cover of Red Sheet Magazine.

Lynxxx looking every bit a gentleman, I don’t even know why even bothers with the glasses. Super cute.

Actress Oge Okoye looking like a diva and absolutely stunning.

The magazine will be out soon, so look out for it.

1 Like

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Akshow: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
The guy (whoever he is) looks more sexy and cute than her

7 Likes

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Onyinyechimara(f): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2013
Thankfully she looks like a human being again!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by victorian(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Onyinyechimara: Thankfully she looks like a human being again!

grin grin grin I no fit laugh.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Dygeasy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Onyinyechimara: Thankfully she looks like a human being again!
lool... Wah happened to her before?
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Akshow: The guy (whoever he is) looks more sexy and cute than her

You mean sexier ? #Godiswatchingyou grin

4 Likes

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by safarigirl(f): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
They both look good, my boo boo Lynxx, looking delicious as usual.

So this redsheet mag are awarethat black Adonis, Lynxx exists, yet, they had the guts, the liver, the audacity, the mind to give that Iyanya sexiest man alive.

It's Lynxx Utunu, and Oge utunu, repping the East side grin

4 Likes

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
nice one
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by izenco2005(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
undecidedI'm sorry I hate her with passion
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Sweetapple007(f): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
She look goergoes,
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by izenco2005(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Akshow: The guy (whoever he is) looks more sexy and cute than her
ur gay rit
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Lbrasi: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

werey ni e.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
izenco2005: ur gay rit
So it's now a crime for a guy to be truthful as concerns the looks of another male, but when females do the same, it's aite.

Na all of una with una g.@.y conspiracy theories na im I dey suspect pass,I no know whether e dey sweet you for mouth to talk am abi you wan try am

12 Likes

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Dygeasy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
L brasi:
werey ni e.
in fact Baba Werey!grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by ozodimgba(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Pls how affordable is kalago (kuri kuri) in ur area? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Gombs(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
I love dat guy...#NoHomo

I love d girl...#NoBeLie

But is dis FP material?...Hell NO (Like a Boss)

#CrazeOfLife

1 Like

Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by izenco2005(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
safarigirl: So it's now a crime for a guy to be truthful as concerns the looks of another male, but when females do the same, it's aite.

Na all of una with una g.@.y conspiracy theories na im I dey suspect pass,I no know whether e dey sweet you for mouth to talk am abi you wan try am
who she? devil go behind me
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by delors(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
I wonder what colour of shoes Lynxx has on - could be green sad
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Lakayana: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
Is this suppose to be an add for the magazine? We should be paid all Nairalanders one copy each .
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by theripper: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lynxx utunu, Eziokwu.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by kamez(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Next thing u ll hear now is dat lynxx and oge are dating.....
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by kamez(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Next thing u ll hear now is dat lynxx and oge are dating.... Nigerians and Aproko
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ugly oge
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by alaoeri: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
One of the few igbo wey fine. Lynxxx wink
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

lol grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by SlyIg(f): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Picture of Seun and Tonto Dike on Nairaland magazine!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
izenco2005: undecidedI'm sorry I hate her with passion
Sorry. grin
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by slimyem: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lynxx is soo fine.
He should drop music for modelling..
He's better with the latter.cool
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
SlyIg: Picture of Seun and Tonto Dike on Nairaland magazine!
grin grin grin
horrible!
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lynxx is so yummy. Look at that body.
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by Onyiip(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lynx, lynx, i love youcheesy
Re: Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine by otumfour(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
LYNXX is my guy, not because he's partly Ghanaian......I juz like the way he tries to bridge the 2 countries.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Vs Toolz: Who Wore It Better? / Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / Carmelita Walks Out Of Stage As Contestants Fight Over Crown In Miss Diplomacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.