Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly (14824 Views)

Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / Serious Fighting In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by politicalpastor: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
EH, WATER DON PASS GARRI, DEMOCRACY IS FULL OF CRAZY PEOPLE., I DONT NO WHY GOATS ARE IN POLITICS.,
NIGERIA POLITICIANS TOO DEY FALL THEIR HANDS FOR INTERNATIONAL STAGE , I WONDER WHAT THE WHITE PEOPLE
WILL SAY TO US. AM READING THIS FROM FAR AWAY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , THE LEADING AND MOST ADVANCED DEMOCRATIC NATION IN THE WORLD.

contactwale: Ogun State On Fire. Ogun State Speaker suspended 4 Members and The house turned around and suspended the Speaker, Deputy
Speaker, Majority Leader.

Mace Has been Broken.

Supporters Are All mobilizing from different parts of the state towards the House of Assembly in Abeokuta.

Broken Mace below:
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
action movie, season 1... grin
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by debedebe(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Na whaooo,make una no kill nna self oo ,because of what? just dey dance Azonto
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Mcdondayan: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pls any link to view d video of the fight? grin
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Pygru: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
ACN/APC desktop propaganda squad come and see ya people ooh. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
ACN vs. PDP

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by omo9ja1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
my Ogun people make una take am easy
haba

egba meji ko ni jara won ni yan? ti kan mba paro ekeji a ni bawa
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Viewing this topic: sasview, skazeemabiodun, .Garri (x7), Rex123(m), accused, taharqa, adetwin(m), JideTheBlogger(m), sheymoni(m), omo9ja1(m), Okon ikott (m), debedebe(m), Hojey, omoajiri(m), Ejiné(m), politicalpastor, Xrisz, muslak, vaderemi, immortalvoices(m), Geomac, Musyus(m), oreajayi, 1980jesus, Pygru, iykak47, olaposer(m), Mcdondayan(m), yemmight(m), shevalync, Alexmania , babanne(m), styvne, eze-best(m), eGuerrilla(m), karl max, tomakint, Closetoheart, moyin1, martyns303(m), Okija_juju(m) and 40 guest(s)
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
What a show of shame.

Why is it that Ogun state always attracts the most perfidious characters to head its house of assembly?

Background to present crisis...

Speaker, Members Fight During Plenary In Ogun Over Alleged Fraud

ABEOKUTA—There was tension at the Ogun State House of Assembly, yesterday, as 11 members threatened a showdown with the Speaker of the Assembly, Suraj Adekumbi, over alleged fraudulent award of contracts.

The Assembly comprising 26 members also was thrown into commotion during the plenary session over alleged attempt by the Speaker to manipulate the process of the constitution of a committee to probe the alleged fraud

Vanguard learnt that tender Board was recommended by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Related Offences, ICPC, which recently insisted that due process, must be followed in the award of contracts by the House.

The Speaker had been quizzed few months ago by the ICPC which invited him to its headquarters, following series of petitions on inflations of prices of cars for the lawmakers and principal officers.

However, Vanguard at the chamber of the house, observed that the attempts by the Speaker to force his loyalist as head of the committee, met with stiff resistance from the 11 opposition members.

The lawmakers while objecting to the nomination of Deputy Speaker, Tola Banjo, as Chairman of the committee, complained about the modus operandi of the process of electing members of the committee.

Trouble started when a report of the House’s Select Committee on the selection of the Tender’s Board was read to the lawmakers for approval.

The report had indicated that Banjo was allegedly imposed as the Chairman of the Board by the Speaker who is the chairman of the Select Committee.

The development drew the anger of other members who vowed to resist the choice of Banjo, described as a stooge of the Speaker.

Source
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by chadef: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
There shud be a law concerning the mase. Since it is broken all the member shud go home never to return for they have broken the symbol of honor. The governor shoud take whole charge and nominate people to fill in their place.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Duru1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
History has always repeated itself.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Odunnu: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
These touts are meant to be lawmakers? No iota of regards for the symbol of law!
We are in trouble!
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by gratiaeo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
It was during Yoruba as a speaker federal house of assembly that fighting was order of the day in house..... So we are surprise

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Okijajuju1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
chadef: There shud be a law concerning the mase. Since it is broken all the member shud go home never to return for they have broken the symbol of honor. The governor shoud take whole charge and nominate people to fill in their place.

I wonder what the Law says about using the Mace as a weapon to bust somebody's head.. And breaking it as well..

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by TableLeg(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
gratiaeo: It was during Yoruba as a speaker federal house of assembly that fighting was order of the day in house..... So we are surprise
Tribalistic GOAT!

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by GARRIx10: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
However, Vanguard at the chamber of the house, observed that the attempts by the Speaker to force his loyalist as head of the committee, met with stiff resistance from the 11 opposition members.

Nice reaction from the opposition Law-makers. Sadly ACN, APGA, DPP and CPC lawmakers at the Federal level are unable to differentiate themselves from their colleagues who are a part of the killer-party!!

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by thelastPope(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ha! APC, sorry ACN? Never!!!!!!!

And the gov just erected an AC bridge now? The enemy is at work here! Why did the papers carry this news. Infact, I blame GEJ! He is clueless! I blame the 40 laptops! I blame seun for allowing them to spoil ACN's name. Never! Gbawe and Demdem please tell them it is a lie! How can ACN state aseembly touts fight! Never! GEJ must have bribe them to fight! It is only the killer party that fight! Never! No! We are taking over! This speaker will become the senate president whether PDP like it or not! Never!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

5 Likes

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by seguno2: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
PointB: Trouble in paradise. Where are the ACN boys, and the retardeen choirs.

They are in Ladipo market helping Fashola do what the Mushin LGA chairman should have done over the years - keep a common place i.e. market clean after collecting rent, rates, taxes, levies and even allocation from Abuja monthly.

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Maxymilliano(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
I already envisaged it will degenerate to this, the report emanating from the House has not been palatable lately, I remember telling someone recently that current situation in the Ogun State chapter of ACN is a microcosm of what is in PDP at national level.

The house has been divided into three factions for a while now, the current speaker is too close to the governor, a three time House of Rep member interested in the Governor seat in 2015 is breathing down hard on the party stalwarts and buying some of the House of Assembly members into his camp, the complicity of the governor in not carrying the house members along in decision makings has not been helpful...

As someone who is close to some of the lawmakers and officials f the State house, I ain't a bit surprised though, I know it will surely get to this stage but never knew it will happen this soon...

2 Likes

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by earthgreeners(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
This is unacceptable. In my State!!!....In a sane society, Those law makers would be recalled by their various constituencies......

If not for Separation of power, I wlda said the governor should order the arrest of these touts....

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by GARRIx10: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
thelastPope: Ha! APC, sorry ACN? Never!!!!!!!

And the gov just erected an AC bridge now? The enemy is at work here! Why did the papers carry this news. Infact, I blame GEJ! He is clueless! I blame the 40 laptops! I blame seun for allowing them to spoil ACN's name. Never! Gbawe and Demdem please tell them it is a lie! How can ACN state aseembly touts fight! Never! GEJ must have bribe them to fight! It is only the killer party that fight! Never! No! We are taking over! This speaker will become the senate president whether PDP like it or not! Never!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Somebody is‎​ having an 0rgasm.... grin grin

Abeg suffry ejacvlate oo

angry
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by earthgreeners(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
seguno2: They are in Ladipo market helping Fashola do what the Mushin LGA chairman should have done over the years - keep a common place i.e. market clean after collecting rent, rates, taxes, levies and even allocation from Abuja monthly.

Bros why is your IQ so low?

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
Last we heard from Afinefere was that the Yorubas were already tired of ACN and that they will kick them out at the appropriate time. Now, I know why.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by seguno2: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
earthgreeners:

Bros why is your IQ so low?

To pretend to match yours once in a while. Or do you want to be lonely

3 Likes

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by earthgreeners(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
.Garri (x7):
Somebody is‎​ having an 0rgasm.... grin ;DAbeg suffry ejacvlate oo

angry

Don't tell me you don't know @lostpope is suffering from APCophobia cos he is one of the crooks holding us back....
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by blackbeau1(f): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
There's nothing new about this. In Nigeria,most arguments are settled with the fist.we have refused to learn how to settle conflicts amicably.little wonder why our reps and senators display their talent @ work
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by daprinceA: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
No wonder Rochas joined them(APC)....his co rascals, thats wat he as been exhibiting and expects people to follow him,Imolites should rally round and save their state, cos very soon he will invite such ugly incidence from the west... APC WARRIORS grin grin grin
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Leemak: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
........they may b fighting just because of money-sharing formula, bunch of idiots.....but is it dis set of people I used my precious time to queue just because i wanted to vote? I strongly vow not to vote again!!!!!
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by daprinceA: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju: ACN vs. PDP

SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE GONE NUTS........ grin grin grin
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by thelastPope(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
.Garri (x7):

Somebody is‎​ having an 0rgasm.... grin grin

Abeg suffry ejacvlate oo

angry

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! No! Never! It can only happen in the killer party! It is only PDP that fights! ACN are a bunch of angels. They want to rescue Nigeria. BUhari/Fashola will win 98% votes!!!!! No! Never!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"The Yorubas are too sophisticated to be ruled by rascals! " - GEJ, 2010

He was right after all!!!
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
ayswags: Touts
they are really pure touts.......just imagine if that can happen in US or even Ghana here.....tufiakwa
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by 2goodbobo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
They parade themselves as men of honour and yet their public conduct is nothing but asinine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue / Fayose, Olujimi, Inaugurate Parallel Campaign Councils For Atiku/obi / Service Chiefs Shun Reps As Speaker Runs To Buhari For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.