Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40048 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Fighting In Zaria by ugo4u: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
There is heavy and sporadic shootout btw the military and unidentified people in zaria anyone in the ancient city what is the situation in ur area? Will come back for updates
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Decibel: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Finally Nigeria is about to exceed elastic limit.
Nothing but outright balkanization of this falsified entity will stop these violence engulfing the nation embarassed embarassed cry cry

14 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
What should we do.?
Everybody posts about fightings that occur at their environs, that means the server will be overwhelmed for 1 year.

8 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Sagytarius(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u: There is heavy and sporadic shootout btw the military and unidentified people in zaria anyone in the ancient city what is the situation in ur area? Will come back for updates
Do you reside in the Barracks? I hear the riot is approaching that zone. True?

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.

301 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ugo4u: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
As it stands now 12 bodies of the gunmen are loaded in a military truck and the casualties are on the count, can see a soldier with a bloodied arm probably gun shot. Shit this soldiers deployed from the south are ferocious.

45 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
My dad just informed me. I am not in Zaria but I was told it is between Shi'a muslims and the military. Anyone in Zaria should post updates please.

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ugo4u: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sagytarius:
Do you reside in the Barracks? I hear the riot is approaching that zone. True?
no

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by DankemzI(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Southerners Asari told you to relocate. Sell your houses & relocate. Barricade the south now lets build the china walls between north & south

30 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Sagytarius(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
But Bros o, I thought you're a force man. Shouldn't you be in the field flush off these gunmen/rioters?
Sha, thanks for the update. Its very invaluable.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u: As it stands now 12 bodies of the gunmen are loaded in a military truck and the casualties are on the count, can see a soldier with a bloodied arm probably gun shot. Shit this soldiers deployed from the south are ferocious.
Ugo? When will you relocate?? undecided

26 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mod please move this to Front Page so that we can get more updates. I have alot of friends in Z-town. I am concerned about their safety.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u: As it stands now 12 bodies of the gunmen are loaded in a military truck and the casualties are on the count, can see a soldier with a bloodied arm probably gun shot. Shit this soldiers deployed from the south are ferocious.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
DankemzI: Southerners Asari told you to relocate. Sell your houses & relocate. Barricade the south now lets build the china walls between north & south
has he given all the southerners food?? Some times people in the south just think it is easy to relocate. Who will cater for the relocated ones?? We just need each other (even hausas e.g. Dangote is in the south and I don't think he will leave for anything in the world) so we need each other my dear

41 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by jamace(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm. undecided
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by taurus21: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Very bloody today with at least 15 dead, there has always been a no love lost relationship btw the soldiers and Zakzakky followers, its almost a yearly occurrence. But this Shia sect followers no dey fear bullet I swear always ready to defend their leader with their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ugo4u: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sagytarius: But Bros o, I thought you're a force man. Shouldn't you be in the field flush off these gunmen/rioters?
Sha, thanks for the update. Its very invaluable.
don't mention.

25 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nke001: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shia vs Military.... Well, lets just hope the violent doesnt add any more party.

Wait ooo, but why drink panadol for another man's head ache!

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ugo4u: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
banega: Ugo? When will you relocate?? undecided
l

27 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by jamest3(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
I am not afraid but am going to remain indoors for now, zaria chai.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u:
Yea bro am still a cadet officer can't wait to graduate from the academy and have my own share of the blood letting.
I hope you won't be drafted to sambisa forest to fight boko haram?
So there are still Igbos who join the nigerian army to fight the insurgents in borno state?

Odikwa egwu!

15 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by owabor(f): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
How true is this info? Pix please
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
owabor: How true is this info? Pix please
Picture of what in particular, bullets flying or ....?

56 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by teeyford(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
nke001: Shia vs Military.... Well, lets just hope the violent doesnt add any more party.

Wait ooo, but why drink panadol for another man's head ache!
these shia muslims don't respect lives at all,as if the God they claim dey serve wasn't the one that created all.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
owabor: How true is this info? Pix please
bro,do u fink its a joke...shi'a muslim protesters confronted d boix in kakhi arnd MTD to PZ axis..over a score of people are dead with many casualties still expected...journeying to kd took me 4hrs from Zaria compounded with a large netwrk of soldiers doing search n stop,a journey not more dan an hour...many peole were preparing for d yuletide season... The soldier hardly undstnd hausa so they gat no patience for poo...a protester wanted to collect a rifle from a soldier,what do u expct if nt a waterloo of blood...

13 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Pro-Palestinian Protest Turns Bloody In Zaria,
As Troops Kill 5 Shiite Muslims
Nigerian troops have reportedly killed at least
5 persons from a Muslim Shiites group in
Zaria, Kaduna State of Shiites under the
leadership of Sheik Ibraheem Zakzaky.
Sources told SaharaReporters that Soldiers
opened fire on members of the Islamic
Movement of Nigeria during an annual
procession called ‘Quds Day’ in solidarity with
Palestinians under Isreali attacks in Gaza. The
clash happened
at PZ area on Sabon Gari Road. A convoy of
soldiers from the Zaria Army deport
reportedly ran out patience after waiting for
35 minutes for the procession to end. As they
meant to leave, someone in the crowd
reportedly opened fire as the protesters
blocked the road.
READ MORE…
http:///1rRLZln

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: Pro-Palestinian Protest Turns Bloody In Zaria,
As Troops Kill 5 Shiite Muslims
Nigerian troops have reportedly killed at least
5 persons from a Muslim Shiites group in
Zaria, Kaduna State of Shiites under the
leadership of Sheik Ibraheem Zakzaky.
Sources told SaharaReporters that Soldiers
opened fire on members of the Islamic
Movement of Nigeria during an annual
procession called ‘Quds Day’ in solidarity with
Palestinians under Isreali attacks in Gaza. The
clash happened
at PZ area on Sabon Gari Road. A convoy of
soldiers from the Zaria Army deport
reportedly ran out patience after waiting for
35 minutes for the procession to end. As they
meant to leave, someone in the crowd
reportedly opened fire as the protesters
blocked the road.
READ MORE…
http:///1rRLZln

What I can't understand is the fact that boko haram are ravaging and eating up the north but these moooorooons did not protest but they can take to d street over Gaza attack in far palestine. F.G should pls give those dolts visa and pay their fare to palestine or israel so they can show their grievance at the right quarters. Talk abt misplacement of priority. Raaaaaawbish

58 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by aluunoble: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
ugo4u: There is heavy and sporadic shootout btw the military and unidentified people in zaria anyone in the ancient city what is the situation in ur area? Will come back for updates

So scared of this country now. There's hardly a day without evil report in this entity called Nigeria, May God have mercy and let the prince of peace reign supreme!

8 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ichidodo: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fanatism at its worse......

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Y is this still not on front page? Because it has nothing to do with pdp or apc abi?

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by oduastates: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Another boko group in the making.
There are many fundamentalist groups like this in the north.
Nigeria is about to crash soon.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by aryzgreat: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
The same people

The same problem of Nigeria

Some fools kill themselves miles away in Palestine, some animals here start killing their brothers and sisters.

One Nigeria! Gowon u see ur life?

59 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.