Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit (17437 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Obiora4life: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Okija_juju: Berem, Abagworo & other Ndi Imo State,

What has the Local government in which the crime scene is located got to do with anything Biko nu!?

Just Curious o!

Bia Mmuo Okija, nokwalu onwe gi...

Hapu ndi imo, and face your own state --- you need to listen to RadioBiafraLondon and hear what they're are saying about Peter Obi, Ambassador Bianca and Chief Uwazurike.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by ikweremilitant: 12:39am On Mar 06, 2013
udytex: Dats y I will never marry an Igbo person no matter how rich he is..tufiakwa....ritualist on the prowl!!!
ibos no they marry witches nd wizards.so dy fly for ur place jeje
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by ikweremilitant: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2013
udytex: Dats y I will never marry an Igbo person no matter how rich he is..tufiakwa....ritualist on the prowl!!!

BUSH MAN: infact me too . i don hear this ibari ogwa too much, so long as no kidnappers for that area co,s i hear say kidnappers too much for naija

@obiora4lyf no fear kidnapas will not harm you as far as u don't anounce ur arival nd infact nobody knows u.I stay at owerri in fact my dads house is a stone throw frm ibari ogwwa ure most welcome to ala owere the custodians of entrtainment nd cultural hospitality
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by ikweremilitant: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2013
melomelo:
For me too, thank God say I no made mistake go marry Igbo lady, that eastern too dangerous
not as dangerous as ur place.nd besides ibos dnt marry babarians nd savages
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Alfamann: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2013
3 pages and not one hidden post. What is nairaland turning into? Full of chickens?
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by TUMIC(m): 3:04am On Mar 06, 2013
This is the SHAME of the black man
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by lepasharon(f): 5:10am On Mar 06, 2013
awon igbo kilode??
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by AREWA2266: 5:45am On Mar 06, 2013
SERVING IN OEWRRI HAS EXPOSED A LOT THESE PPLE ARE JUST TOO HEARTLESS AND WICKED IF URE NT AN IGBO AND U MARRY IGBO NA BIG PROBLEM O
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Solozzo(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2013
benpuzzy: May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace at d bossom of our Lord and may d spirit of d dead haunt d perpetrators of dis evil act till they come to repentance, Amen.
How do you know they were gentle people? Mind your tongue!!
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by nnalove(m): 6:15am On Mar 06, 2013
melomelo:
For me too, thank God say I no made mistake go marry Igbo lady, that eastern too dangerous
may God punish ur stinking mouth idiot. Wat does marriage got to do wit d write up mind u, learn to understand sth before posting Ewu
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Solozzo(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2013
inufele2:

Sounds like a good idea but you see this is Nigeria, someone has to provide the vehicles and pay for petrol to take these unfortunate corpses to the pathologist. And I believe there will not be enough space to contain them embarassed embarassed in short just accept these people are dead it will do no good to anyone to start dissecting them in the name of autopsy.

That's the sad reality of naija. There is not one forensic pathology expert here. Good description, some good photos of the cadavers is enough. The police could then do the leg work to sort out who is missing. So poor!!
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2013
lepasharon: awon igbo kilode??

How can IGBOS believe story from Vanguard, no link, no photos, unless you ppl do know know the agenda of Vanguard, no be today it start
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Galaxydon1(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2013
pistol: this is scary o.
the return of otokoto.

anyway 2nd to comment sha
ewu.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Lilimax(f): 8:44am On Mar 06, 2013
melomelo:
You as a person is dangerous. I jump and pass...!
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Okijajuju1(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2013
Obiora4life:

Hapu ndi imo, and face your own state --- you need to listen to RadioBiafraLondon and hear what they're are saying about Peter Obi, Ambassador Bianca and Chief Uwazurike.

I dont listen to Propaganda radio stations!!

cool
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by delishpot: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2013
1 shortblackboy: And why were d bodies reburied shouldn't they have been taken for autopsy and investigation to determine how they died ? Nigeria na wa o ! undecided

You are asking for too much from Nigeria dear. Autop gini? ROFHMYLMHO! Nigerian government cannot buy mosquito nets for her people they can't handle even their police college for donkey years na Autop gini you call sef? For dead body that they don't give a S-hit about? Hmmmm well yes they should have done all you said but in Nigeria you are talking too much science. They don't have time for all that big science.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by LADEMINUS: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2013
surehks1: for ur sure tools ,fresh ccs and match logins and more check

http://ow.ly/iqxQt

See anoda igbo man here de run im beeeezzzzneeessss cheesy
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by muchyblink(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2013
I suspect they are armed robbers, kidnappers, caught and executed. obinze baracks go answer dat question
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by BUSHMAN1: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Obiora4life:

which station is this RadioBiafraLondon how can i get the station?
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Obiora4life: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Okija_juju:

I dont listen to Propaganda radio stations!!

cool

Lol, did you say Propaganda? Haha, I forget say that you hate anything Biafra, but don't let the name fool you though. I've listened to it twice and man, the last one they had was about the Ojukwu center being demolished. Those guys made a lot of sense, nwanne, free your mind and maybe you can find healing some way.

BUSH MAN: which station is this RadioBiafraLondon how can i get the station?

Online, but you have to tune into their LIVE broadcast.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by maxbaba: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2013
Geomac: BY CHIDI NKWOPARA, OWERRI.
About ten unknown human bodies that are in varying stages of decomposition have been spotted in a burrow pit at Mgbirichi, along the ever busy Owerri-Port Harcourt federal highway.

Vanguard learnt that the shocking discovery was made a group of women, who were on their way to their farm, suddenly discovered two dead bodies that were dumped in the pit.

Scared by the shocking finding, the hapless women rushed back home to announce the development to their fellow villagers.

Confirming this to Vanguard, one of the villagers who spoke on strict grounds of anonymity, said “the community leaders quickly reported the ugly incident to the Divisional Police Headquarters, Umuagwo”.

Its indeed how tribalistic an average nigerian is! Igbo this,Hausa That and Yoruba that

Continuing, the villager recalled that after seeing things for themselves, including the seemingly fresh bodies and other decaying human parts littered inside the burrow pit, the two fresh bodies were buried in the place.

“Health workers under the watchful eyes of the visiting policemen later buried the two fresh bodies in the burrow pit, while the other decayed human parts, including bones which littered the place, were not attended to”, the villager said.

The new Police Public Relations Officer, Joy Elemoko, a deputy superintendent of police, DSP, could not comment on the issue because she was not able to get across to the Divisional Police Office, DPO, in charge of the area

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/10-dead-bodies-found-in-owerri-burrow-pit/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons / Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic) / Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.