Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) (48664 Views)

6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / 3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 6:24am On Jan 26, 2016

There is outrage in Enugu State following the discovery, Monday evening, shocking images of dead bodies buried in shallow graves along the Enugu Port-Harcourt Express Road.

The incident, which occurred at the Ugwuaji Area of the State has kept residents in tears.

DAILY POST gathered that human parts and fresh dead bodies were discovered at an uncompleted building, inside a bush along the Express Way.

A source hinted that curious villagers raised the alarm, which prompted security agencies to invade the location.

In the meantime, villagers are pointing accusing fingers on a new church located close to the scene.

One of those who were at the scene described the act as “wicked and the most inhuman action I have seen in my entire life.”
“I was traveling when I saw the crowd there and had to stop. This is wickedness of the highest order. Accusing fingers are being pointed at a particular new church along that road; I don’t know who did this; but I must say that the wicked will never go unpunished.

“People no longer value human lives; for whatever purpose this was done, it is heart breaking”, he lamented.

However, the police is yet to make official statement on the matter.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/25/breaking-dead-bodies-discovered-in-foundation-of-enugu-church-building-photos/

3 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by bloomstar: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2016
people can be very wicked..... and later people will be rushing to the church for miracles!!!! Father remove me, my friends and family from such.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Junior66(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2016
na wa o. But the topic has no evidence to back it up naw. A church is located close to where the victims were buried according to the story. Thats all.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by lanrei(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Victims
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by eleko1: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2016
God will not sleep.we'll reap what we sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Henry22(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2016
ENDTIME CHURCHES EVERWERE.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Imortal001: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Pastors and vuduism just like bread and akara.. all this one now is for them to have plenty members to collect their offering to enrich himself and his family..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Handsome77: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2016
Miracles............

Signs of end time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2016
End time foundation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Akkord4gov: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2016
You see thousands of people shouting and rolling on the floor after being brainwashed in a church and you think the pastor is truly a God sent...Think
Let me stop here before people come and say "don't judge man of God". Many have been brainwashed with the spirit of those that were killed and buried for juju

5 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Who's to blame?
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by DebbyChris(f): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2016
OMG!!!
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Akkord4gov:
You see thousands of people shouting and rolling on the floor after being brainwashed in a church and you think the pastor is truly a God sent...Think
Let me stop here before people come and say "don't judge man of God". Many have been brainwashed with the spirit of those that were killed and buried for juju

That is what happens when people fail to think through whatever they hear. As long as someone says 'the lord said', that is all.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by icedfire(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Bodies found along enugu-ph EXPRESS way, what has the church got to do with it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by unbeat007(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2016
arrest the owner of the Land/uncompleted building for serious interrogation.
The neighbours of the said building should be invited for query. STOP POINTING ACCUSING FINGERS!
IT MIGHT MISLEAD OUR GULLIBLE POLICE DETECTIVES

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2016
The heart of man is wicked

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
undecided

Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by peacengine(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Chai
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2016
.pastors in the land of the rising sungrin When God refused to call them, they claim they have been marginalized by the most high, so they called themselves to the ministry. somebody shout hallelujahgrin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2016
AFRICA!!!!! angry

What a continent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by kstyle2(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Na wa o...we live in a world where we do not value the lives of others, forgetting that we need each other to survive. in our pursuit for the good things of life, we forget 1 thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by iambabaG: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Ndigbo kwenu..!!

I am forced to associate wit the End Time Crew.. Money dat cannot guarantee us eternal life or immortality. Vanity upon vanity!!
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
I first saw "in the foundation of a church initially" and now its in the foundation of a building.

If it were to be a mosque, we would have seen it all over the news. Islamic this and that.

We wont be free until we accept that we humans are the evil in ourselves and its not religion that tells u to do bad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by jude33084(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin

IF THE FOUNDATION BE FAULTY WHAT CAN THE RIGHTEOUS DO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by NigeriaReports: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Bad cry cry indeed

See more graphic photos of the Decomposed Body click http://www.viviangist.com/dead-bodies-discovered-in-foundation-of-church-building-in-enugu-state-graphic-photos ..
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) by highmood(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2016
Jeez! All guys? I so many guess within me. May be a situation whereby the men seek something else and thereby got something else. Or the handiwork of a cult group or maybe the owner of the land should be question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard / Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.