Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? (621 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
A discussion came up today between myself and a friend on who is more popular between the duo of former president of 8yrs, Olusegun Obasanjo and Mr Babatunde Fashola the guvnor of lagos state in yorubaland. Going by the past and recent achievements and antecedents, i personally think its Mr Fashola but whats your opinion..
Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by Futureleader1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
Obasanjo all the way
Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by k2039: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
bishopoliver: A discussion came up today between myself and a friend on who is more popular between the duo of former president of 8yrs, Olusegun Obasanjo and Mr Babatunde Fashola the guvnor of lagos state in yorubaland. Going by the past and recent achievements and antecedents, i personally think its Mr Fashola but whats your opinion..
[size=13pt] This must be the joke of the century.
Even an unborn kid knows OBJ is more popular.

For Christ sake, you are not talking about Lagos state alone.
If you say Fashola is more popular in yoruba land then your statement is equivalent to saying GEJ is more popular than Obama in the whole world.
[/size]
Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] This must be the joke of the century.

If you say Fashola is more popular in yoruba land then your statement is equivalent to saying GEJ is more popular than Obama in the whole world.
[/size]

Popular in the context of the OP might not mean who is well known but who they like more
Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt] This must be the joke of the century.

[/size]
GBAM
Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by Tolexander: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
but una no gat correct thing to discuss o OP!
Let me contribute to your idleness. It is Obasanjo cos of his heroic mind in mid 1970.
Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by danjohn: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
I think that some people may be confused here. I suspect that the poster mean't who is more well liked by Yorubas. If that is the question, then I suspect that the answer would be Fashola. However, if the question is who has higher name recognition? Then the answer would be Obasanjo.
Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by tpia5: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
bishopoliver: A discussion came up today between myself and a friend

Re: Who Is More Popular In Yoruba Land Between Obasanjo And Fashola??? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2013
Quite funny how you're comparing urine with faeces. . . One is liquid waste, whereas the other is solid waste. Either way, they're both 'waste'.

It's not even a case of apples and oranges; far from it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Crazy THINGS IN World / Are Mints The Next Big Investment Opportunity? / Developing: Explosions At Bus Park In Kano, Nigeria Kills 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.