Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (52464 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by makzeze: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Picture of Obasanjo and Buhari while commissioning Warri Refinery in 1978.

79 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Mubarack44(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2015
the labour of our heroes shall never be in vain. I rep change.

265 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2015
I thought GEJ promised us 4 refineries. The dude scammed us

382 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by simpleseyi: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari was the Minister of Petroleum Resources in 1978, Buhari and Obasanjo built refineries. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe has been the Minister of Petroleum Resources under Goatluck Jonathan for several years now. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe and Goatluck Jonathan have been destroying the refineries that Buhari and Obasanjo built.

369 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
Oya lie give us say NA failbuhari NY build the warri refinary den obj commison am, APCshit can lie sha just 2 decieve some fellow Nigerians, any way if u like show us pictures of yaraduah and failbuhari for the same school in 1914 it non of my biznes....

I'm a GEJite till 2019

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2015
The military govt we all condemned have take more developmental strides than the so called civilian govt

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by datguru: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Nice share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by zantama05(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2015
wooo this is the type of people that can take you to the promise land cheesy

unlike...... I am not mentioning any name woo0O

#I HAVE DECIDED ELECTION MUST HOLD.

#GMBFEB2015 HAVE MY WORD.

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2015
If I hear say na minister of petroleum build refinery.

The buharist want us to believe that a minister of petroleum can build a refinery, taking the credit off the president.

I won't buy this lie

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Pataki: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Pictures don't lie.

Little wonder OBJ enjoined Buhari to have infrastructure as also one of his cardinal issues when Nigerians vote him in FeBUHARI 14th.

Even back then, these men had the development of Nigeria at heart. Our so-called younger leaders of today are busy stealing from the purse of the nation and arming militants.

Nigeria must CHANGE.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2015
eighTHREAD:
In fact, these two dudes have been a blessing in disguise to this nation.
GEJ is a big time scammer

Meanwhile, can you believe this Mortuary worker in Ghana has admitted having sex with corpse

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Gej has d capacity to set up a private refinery 4 himself with the money he has looted from Nigerians in collaboration with nnpc.

Gej ft nnpc= how a country was bastardized. Mp3 download available.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2015
GMB's visit to my alma mater in March, 1985

Our next president with the former Rector of Federal Polytechnic,Ilaro.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by 4direct: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Stale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by mumumugu(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2015
simpleseyi:
Buhari was the Minister of Petroleum Resources in 1978, Buhari and Obasanjo built refineries. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe has been the Minister of Petroleum Resources under Goatluck Jonathan for several years now. Allison Ojo-Maduekwe and Goatluck Jonathan have been destroying the refineries that Buhari and Obasanjo built.

our refinary was dead even before obasanjo regime.
The same millitary killed it

21 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by derrick333(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2015
zantama05:
wooo this is the type of people that can take you to the promise land cheesy

unlike...... I am not mentioning any name woo0O

#I HAVE DECIDED ELECTION MUST HOLD.

#GMBFEB2015 HAVE MY WORD.
Unlik "I will do " president

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by zantama05(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2015
derrick333:

Unlik "I will do " president
good job you are so Clavergrin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2015
eighTHREAD:
You can imagine, goodluck promised additional refineries to us but we never see am.
Does it matter even if the refineries no longer serve its purpose? Nope. What matters is that refineries must be built whether it is working or not.
Thesame obasanjo that built refinery in 1975 couldn't build more from 1999 to 2011 (yar'addua was seen but not heard). He did nothing to revive the existing ones but do we really care? Nope. All that matters is that he built refinery so GEJ must do so.

Buhari and Obasanjo are indeed great men.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by channelz: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2015
[size=14pt]I won't comment until after the elections[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by gen2briz(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
eighTHREAD:

He'll deliver it when you people elect him for second term.

But me I don decide
iHaveDecide
GMB till Ngozi okonjo stop deceiving Nigerians with head gear.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Xfemt:
Oya lie give us say NA failbuhari NY build the warri refinary den obj commison am, APCshit can lie sha just 2 decieve some fellow Nigerians, any way if u like show us pictures of yaraduah and failbuhari for the same school in 1914 it non of my biznes....

I'm a GEJite till 2019
gejite(saTANiod) even if ur oga is a failure,GOD help my pple.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2015
i guess Buhari was head of state then undecided undecided undecided

another failed propaganda tongue

i thought they said he built as refineries as head of State undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by tatosh: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Who thinks Stealing is not Corruption?

Who sent 75,000 soldiers to Osun state for election but sent 30,000 soldiers to fight Boko Haram?

Who goes abroad for treatment at every opportunity and still tells us he has made progress in the health sector?

Who has not prosecuted any single corrupt official since he assumed office?

Who has received the highest amount of money ever from the sale of crude oil in Nigeria and yet has nothing to show for it?

Who does his normal duties as a president and celebrates it as transformation?

Who put his kinsmen who are the original crude oil thieves to watch over the same crude oil for Nigerians?

Who keeps promising the same thing without acting for the past six years?

Who is trying to please Nigerians at the last minute?

Who is going back to Otueke in May 2015?

Do not waste your vote
The need for a CHANGE! in government cannot be overemphasised.
Vote for Change!

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by egift(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2015
Sai Buhari - the man of action and fewer words. It shall be well with Nigeria.

38 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by DaGC(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Most of the above posters don't even know when planning and work began on the refinery.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by brownlord: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
eluquenson:
In fact, these two dudes has been a blessing in disguise to this nation.
GEJ is a big time scammer

Wow, few years to come Shekau will be a blessing in disguise to some folks.

The same OBJ that served 8 years without nothing to show and was aiming 3rd term lobbying the legislators with billions or the same OBJ that ceded bakassi to Cameroon, or the same OBJ that used Operation feed the nation to scam Nigerians and turn it to his private farm?

What a country

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2015
simpleseyi:

mugu, read you wouldn't , only to be making blind comments like a retard .

Ayetolla Bin Buhari built a refinery in his dreams

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by alaoeri: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Our refineries will be functioning when GMB takes over.
Vote wisely.
Vote APC.
Sai Buhari.

33 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by 3agStudyAbroad: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2015
Do you want to study in UK, USA, CANADA, GERMANY, AUSTRALIA, HOLLAND, MALTA, NEW ZEALAND, TURKEY, CYPRUS? For your foundation, Undergraduate, top-up, post graduate (pre masters & masters) programs. Contact 3AG! We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Benin! Call 08189459825 for enquiries!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by Unemadu: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2015
eliment:
The military govt we all condemned have take more developmental strides than the so called civilian govt

We are talking of sustainable development not white elephants
Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by dhardline(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2015
brownlord:

Wow, few years to come Shekau will be a blessing in disguise to some folks.

The same OBJ that served 8 years without nothing to show and was aiming 3rd term lobbying the legislators with billions or the same OBJ that ceded bakassi to Cameroon, or the same OBJ that used Operation feed the nation to scam Nigerians and turn it to his private farm?

What a country

Or the same OBJ who forced all Nigerians using mtn line to forcefully contribute to his account by dialling *555*1*..........Nigerians forget easily.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) by fairheven: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Those were pple wu were in power for less than four years,doing great tins an one shoeless an clueless otuoke PHD HOLDER can't even commission one local refinery after six years of missrule..GMB FOR LIFE!

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.