Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola (7480 Views)

Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari / DASUKIGATE: Jonathan ’s Headache: SUN / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by vicope: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
dotNaira:

We don't put some factors into consideration when analyzing some things. 10K might be chicken change to you because you either stay in Lagos or Abuja. Things in these cities are way expensive than these other states.
Was in Abuja some years back priced a commodity for N2000K and outside Abuja got that same thing of same quality for N800, you see the price difference!

The cost of living in these cities, states are of great margin.
10K should go a long way for a person living in Osun outside the state capital probably.

Comparing price of farm produce in Texas and NY city, very in.sane I am sure.
Well said. May I also add that I live in Abuja. I work as a temporary consultant with an agency in the FCT and I reside in Kubwa (a satellite town on the outskirts of FCT and about 25 minutes drive into the city centre). I occupy a two bedroom flat with my brother who also works with another agency. What we pay per annum is #650,000 and our flat is one of the cheapest around. Newly built two-bedrooms go for #700k-800k per annum. I have a cousin who works in Ilesa, Osun State with NASENI, he occupies a 3-bedroom flat but pays only about #50,000 per annum. So yes, anyone who earns #20,000/monthly in Osun can afford at least a decent self-contain or one-bedroom flat with ease.
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Fadelex(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
adeaugustus: I live in Osun, and i can boldly tell you that, those figures are lies! NOW BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME, TAKE NOTE OF THE FACT THAT I WON'T RESPOND TO ANY SILLY ARGUMENT.
He is actually employing youths, but can anybody tell me what will happen to the youths employed in the next 3-4yrs when his regime would be over?

Wake up peep, the government can't provide jobs, they're supposed to provide enabling environment for investors, who will eventually create jobs.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT IT'S NOT ONLY THE PDP THAT IS MAKING USE OF THE SO CALLED LAPTOP CREWS, THEIR LOCATION AND POINT OF REASONING IS JUST WHAT DIFFERS, WHILE SOME ARE IN ASo-ROCK, OTHERS ARE IN STATE HOUSE.
U raised some good points bt if u truly reside in osun u shld see the ongoing projects like dualization of of every major roads. Newly built ayegbaju markets, commencement of wrk @ d proposed airport and d on-going transformation in agric sector as enabling environments for investors... D man is workin, though d issue of OYES is a temporary solution bt i believe by d time all these projects are completed there wnt be reasons for such scheme anymore.... Best tin dat could apn to osun in 2014 is to re-elect aregbesola... He's making up for d lost time under PDP

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by thekoko007: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
The gov is a lair and I no for sure dat it will only take a minute for the people of osun to know pls which dualisation of road is the gov executing in osogbo a gov that hasn't pay workers salary since december up till today
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Meritbaba(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
adeaugustus: I live in Osun, and i can boldly tell you that, those figures are lies! NOW BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME, TAKE NOTE OF THE FACT THAT I WON'T RESPOND TO ANY SILLY ARGUMENT.
He is actually employing youths, but can anybody tell me what will happen to the youths employed in the next 3-4yrs when his regime would be over?

Wake up peep, the government can't provide jobs, they're supposed to provide enabling environment for investors, who will eventually create jobs.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT IT'S NOT ONLY THE PDP THAT IS MAKING USE OF THE SO CALLED LAPTOP CREWS, THEIR LOCATION AND POINT OF REASONING IS JUST WHAT DIFFERS, WHILE SOME ARE IN ASo-ROCK, OTHERS ARE IN STATE HOUSE.
Am happy u claim u are living in Osun, what would happen to them in the next 3-4 yrs? If u are getting me right the scope of these scheme is to prepare the Oyes cadet for enterpreneurship! After leaving the job the would extablish themselves and they Govt. Have help matters by giving out cash to the cadets and training them on things they can establish on... If u still think the 20,000 jobs is rubbish its up to U!!
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Meritbaba(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
thekoko007: The gov is a lair and I no for sure dat it will only take a minute for the people of osun to know pls which dualisation of road is the gov executing in osogbo a gov that hasn't pay workers salary since december up till today
Ha, see lier if U have not recieve your salary since december u are definately one of the ghost-workers. Don't ask me for the meaning!!
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
Eko Ile:

Osun's Unemployment rate @ 3% is the lowest in Nigeria so tell your aso rock laptop department to reprogram your laptop with truth instead of lies for a change..

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2192-statistics-bauchi-zamfara-niger-top-jobless-list

OSUN is ahead of many of the PDP states that cannot even function without oil revenue.
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Meritbaba: Am happy u claim u are living in Osun, what would happen to them in the next 3-4 yrs? If u are getting me right the scope of these scheme is to prepare the Oyes cadet for enterpreneurship! After leaving the job the would extablish themselves and they Govt. Have help matters by giving out cash to the cadets and training them on things they can establish on... If u still think the 20,000 jobs is rubbish its up to U!!
Thanks for your contribution, Now the question should be, does the employed youth know about this? Most of those guys are thugs. I did not say the 20k is rubbish.
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by thekoko007: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=Meritbaba] Ha, see lier if U have not recieve your salary since december u are definately one of the ghost-workers. Don't ask me for the meaning!![/quote mr meritbaba I am not a politician like you but a govt work in osun state up till this very point so I will be very happy if you can tell me what happen in abere when some workers stormed the charms office my friend pls go and get a life and stop misleading people on here
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Meritbaba(m): 5:28am On Mar 07, 2013
adeaugustus:
Thanks for your contribution, Now the question should be, does the employed youth know about this? Most of those guys are thugs. I did not say the 20k is rubbish.
They are thug, they are graduates, they are ACN member only, which one should we be taking now, all these to just spoilt the effort of the Governor who is just trying to do his own bit to reduce unemployment in Nigeria, No matter who they are, since the Govt. already take them through seminars and even give them funds, its up to them to decide their life
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Meritbaba(m): 5:41am On Mar 07, 2013
@thekoko, am not a politician either but deep-down, u know who is mis-leading, and do u said you work in Abere, hmmmmnnnn!k!
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Meritbaba(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2013
This is to prove who is lieing, for those who care, u can open the link................................................................http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/why-january-salary-was-delayed-by-osun-commissioner
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2013
Eko Ile:

Osun's Unemployment rate @ 3% is the lowest in Nigeria so tell your aso rock laptop department to reprogram your laptop with truth instead of lies for a change..

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2192-statistics-bauchi-zamfara-niger-top-jobless-list

so, only 3% of Osun state indigenes are unemployed? clap for yourself.
Re: Unemployment Is Not A Headache For Us – Aregbesola by EkoIle1: 1:47am On Mar 08, 2013
okpara ugo:

so, only 3% of Osun state indigenes are unemployed? clap for yourself.

Illiterate, go back to school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Approves Over N2b For Water And Road Projects / If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This / Akwa Ibom, Firm Seal Deal For 732MW Ibom Power Plant Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.